Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400468 times)

Offline barrier

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #4065 on: March 04, 2019, 10:39:29 AM »
How useful is this comment?

Who grades them?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4066 on: March 04, 2019, 10:46:54 AM »

Who grades them?

I do.  But it's mortal hard sometimes.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4067 on: March 04, 2019, 11:11:15 AM »
I'm questioning your claim... As I understand the mccanns, were subject to Portuguese law, whilst in the UK so why shouldn't SY be... Either way SY are severley limited in what they can say... Portuguese law dictates no press briefing... SY have to abide by that

I don't know if Portuguese Judicial secrecy can be enforced in the UK. I suppose they could request extradition of any witness or arguido for breaching it if they wanted to go that far. I doubt if the Portuguese could dictate what SY choose to sat to the UK media about their own investigation. Talking about the PJ investigation would have led to non cooperation. which they wouldn't risk.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4068 on: March 04, 2019, 11:20:36 AM »
I don't know if Portuguese Judicial secrecy can be enforced in the UK. I suppose they could request extradition of any witness or arguido for breaching it if they wanted to go that far. I doubt if the Portuguese could dictate what SY choose to sat to the UK media about their own investigation. Talking about the PJ investigation would have led to non cooperation. which they wouldn't risk.
Portuguese law dictates not discussing the case so if SY discussed it they would  be breaking Portuguese law.... Whether they would be liable fir prosecution is another question

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4069 on: March 04, 2019, 11:32:01 AM »
Portuguese law dictates not discussing the case so if SY discussed it they would  be breaking Portuguese law.... Whether they would be liable fir prosecution is another question

So if the McCanns were the focus of the PJ’s investigation due to official secrecy, neither Redwood nor Rowley nor Hogan-Howe would be unable to tell us that nor would be the person heading the Portuguese investigation. Now that’s interesting.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 11:53:13 AM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #4070 on: March 04, 2019, 12:04:33 PM »
How useful is this comment?
It clarifies for guests how many of Davel's posts he thinks are of importance.  29,000+ of his and counting but none important.  According to him.

&%%6
What's up, old man?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4071 on: March 04, 2019, 12:07:56 PM »
It clarifies for guests how many of Davel's posts he thinks are of importance.  29,000+ of his and counting but none important.  According to him.

&%%6

One might wonder how important are my 11,230.  Or your paltry 4,000 odd.  Or anyone's for that matter.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #4072 on: March 04, 2019, 12:19:27 PM »
One might wonder how important are my 11,230.  Or your paltry 4,000 odd.  Or anyone's for that matter.
Don't worry about it.  Não faz mal.  Desculpe, I don't know the phrase in French.

I have a 'paltry 4,000 odd' because when I have nothing to add, I prefer to say nothing.

According to Davel, he thinks his 29,000+ posts are worthless.

&%%6

What's up, old man?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4073 on: March 04, 2019, 12:46:38 PM »
Don't worry about it.  Não faz mal.  Desculpe, I don't know the phrase in French.

I have a 'paltry 4,000 odd' because when I have nothing to add, I prefer to say nothing.

&%%6

Ne t'inquiète pas pour ça.  Although I would say, C'est pas important.

No one's posts are important, no matter the quantity or even quality.  This is a Discussion Forum.  This what we do.  Personally, I would rather have a bit of humour, but there ain't much of that.  So carry on regardless.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4074 on: March 04, 2019, 01:37:47 PM »

&%%6

I dont see the online discussion here has any value.....i think the whole of CMOMM has no value..you may have an over inflated view of the value of your posts.....you may think you add something to the investigation...i certainly dont...there are 7 guests watching this thread so i dont see how any comments here can be of any importance

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4075 on: March 04, 2019, 01:54:43 PM »
I dont see the online discussion here has any value.....i think the whole of CMOMM has no value..you may have an over inflated view of the value of your posts.....you may think you add something to the investigation...i certainly dont...there are 7 guests watching this thread so i dont see how any comments here can be of any importance

The discussions here don't have any value, beyond the facility to say what one personally thinks for ones own satisfaction.
Most of my comments get entirely ignored, but that's okay because I was able to say whatever.

A face to face discussion or argument isn't any different.  But some of us don't have face to face people to talk to.  Certainly not people who are interested in The McCanns.
My neighbours roll their eyes in horror if I so much as dare to mention it.  So we have punch ups about things that are more pertinent to our daily lives.

There is nothing wrong with this Forum.  It serves a purpose.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #4076 on: March 04, 2019, 02:43:19 PM »
Perhaps the people following my blog have a different view.

But hey, hey, hey, hey, oooooooooh.

29,000+ posts of no importance?  Very revealing, IMO.

&%%6
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4077 on: March 04, 2019, 03:12:31 PM »

&%%6

What importance do you think any posts on here have... You may think your blog has importance... That's just your opinion.  ...any Tom Dick or Harry can produce a blog.... How many comments do you get daily... I might just have a look

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4078 on: March 04, 2019, 04:51:19 PM »
What importance do you think any posts on here have... You may think your blog has importance... That's just your opinion.  ...any Tom Dick or Harry can produce a blog.... How many comments do you get daily... I might just have a look

I've got a Blog.  But it isn't anything to do with The McCanns, so no one here is really interested.  Although some do know about it.

I don't know what to make of Shining in Luz.  Self aggrandisement comes to mind.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4079 on: March 04, 2019, 05:52:52 PM »

&%%6
How many people follow your blog?  Only Anne Guedes ever comments, are the rest of your followers silently in awe of your blog’s important discoveries such as dogs have no better a sense of smell than humans?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly