Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400483 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #4215 on: April 18, 2019, 10:36:19 PM »
Not wishing to be pedantic, but technically I saw it in the very early hours of this morning.  As it was before I went to sleep I recounted it as last night.  I call the morning as the time after I wake up at night.

Brietta still has a problem as to why a discussion about the historical Babes in the Woods is OK, whilst a discussion about another historical case involving an esteemed doctor seems to rankle.

Doctors can kill.
Who here has ever claimed otherwise? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4216 on: April 18, 2019, 10:38:12 PM »
Nope.

Crippen and Shipman.

I just find Clarence Mitchell's propaganda that 'respected doctors' could not have done it to be baseless and absurd.
Please provide the exact quote, many thanks.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Lace

« Reply #4217 on: April 19, 2019, 10:24:35 AM »
I don't see anything wrong with Gerry's answer,   I think he was expecting it.   He goes on to explain how it was ridiculous in the sense that in the time span there was no way it could have been done.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #4218 on: April 19, 2019, 11:27:26 AM »
I don't see anything wrong with Gerry's answer,   I think he was expecting it.   He goes on to explain how it was ridiculous in the sense that in the time span there was no way it could have been done.

You don't know though what the so-called time span was - do you. L

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4219 on: April 19, 2019, 11:31:51 AM »

We only heard some of Gerry’s answer. I believe the whole of it is included in MS’s latest podcast.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Lace

« Reply #4220 on: April 19, 2019, 03:38:16 PM »
We only heard some of Gerry’s answer. I believe the whole of it is included in MS’s latest podcast.

Whatever,  he explained why it would be ridiculous to suggest he had killed his daughter.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4221 on: April 19, 2019, 03:46:07 PM »
Whatever,  he explained why it would be ridiculous to suggest he had killed his daughter.

And in the process made himself look more guilty.....that takes some skill.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Lace

« Reply #4222 on: April 19, 2019, 03:49:26 PM »
And in the process made himself look more guilty.....that takes some skill.

It only made him look more guilty by those who believe him to be guilty IMO

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4223 on: April 19, 2019, 04:03:24 PM »
It only made him look more guilty by those who believe him to be guilty IMO

Cause and effect dear, cause and effect.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4224 on: April 19, 2019, 08:27:07 PM »
Cause and effect dear, cause and effect.

On the face of it these are not people anyone would suspect. Somehow they managed to change that.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Erngath

« Reply #4225 on: April 19, 2019, 10:46:22 PM »
On the face of it these are not people anyone would suspect. Somehow they managed to change that.

But as yet not suspects in the lengthy investigation of both investigating police forces.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #4226 on: April 19, 2019, 10:58:38 PM »
If they are suspects you won't know about it until it's solved.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4227 on: April 19, 2019, 11:09:44 PM »

Exactly.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4228 on: April 19, 2019, 11:24:55 PM »
They were suspects before and the case wasn’t solved then so how do you figure that one out?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #4229 on: April 19, 2019, 11:32:08 PM »
You don't make the same mistake twice.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.