Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400469 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #4245 on: April 20, 2019, 08:45:54 AM »
The fact that the McCanns are not arguidos, the fact that the police have categorically said they are not suspects, the fact that other individuals havr been named as arguidos, the fact that after years and years of investigation they havent been charged, the fact that they continue to do well in their professional lives, have high profile roles, the fact that they are given sympathetic hearings by the media, that evidence. 

Tell me why the police, having failed to nail any concrete evidence against them after all these years, would not use the tactic of piling on the pressure by announcing thst they were once again under investigation, in the hope that they might crack?

Do you seriously think that's evidence?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #4246 on: April 20, 2019, 08:50:44 AM »
Perhaps Barrier doesn't know his name.

There again perhaps he does.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4247 on: April 20, 2019, 08:52:48 AM »
You're not so au fait with the case as you would have us belive imo.

More so than you will ever be. 

That is supposed to be some kind of kudos?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4248 on: April 20, 2019, 09:03:11 AM »

There again perhaps he does.

Trying to Deflect then.  I see.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4249 on: April 20, 2019, 09:23:49 AM »
Do you seriously think that's evidence?

Would you agree, that Barry George was cleared because of lack of evidence... I would, say that is a fact

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4250 on: April 20, 2019, 09:51:21 AM »
Would you agree, that Barry George was cleared because of lack of evidence... I would, say that is a fact

It isn't a case I've gone into in any detail but I caught a small snippet of a documentary regarding the gunshot residue found on his clothing some time after the event.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with it.
It was gunshot residue.
It was found in his clothing.
As I understand it the only problem was that the minuscule amount found wasn't specific to Barry George and that was sufficient to have him released and pardoned. 

There wasn't even a minuscule anything found anywhere to justify the kangaroo trial by innuendo and media suffered by the McCann family for twelve years.
All I can think of is that some people have been having too much fun to let go of it.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #4251 on: April 20, 2019, 10:06:27 AM »

Not cleared enough to get compensation though it seems.

The MoJ said only people who proved their innocence could get compensation.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31578422

Offline barrier

« Reply #4252 on: April 20, 2019, 10:07:37 AM »
It isn't a case I've gone into in any detail but I caught a small snippet of a documentary regarding the gunshot residue found on his clothing some time after the event.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with it.
It was gunshot residue.
It was found in his clothing.
As I understand it the only problem was that the minuscule amount found wasn't specific to Barry George and that was sufficient to have him released and pardoned. 

There wasn't even a minuscule anything found anywhere to justify the kangaroo trial by innuendo and media suffered by the McCann family for twelve years.
All I can think of is that some people have been having too much fun to let go of it.

Given there is miniscule evidence of anything,what do you suppose SY are doing at their offices?
Cite for searching wouldn't go amiss from anyone.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 10:09:48 AM by barrier »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4253 on: April 20, 2019, 10:11:06 AM »
Not cleared enough to get compensation though it seems.

The MoJ said only people who proved their innocence could get compensation.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31578422

I'm aware of that... So what's your opinion... Has he been creared or not

Offline barrier

« Reply #4254 on: April 20, 2019, 10:12:37 AM »
Trying to Deflect then.  I see.

Richard Bilton is your go to man,he stuck a furry monster under the guys nose trying to snare him.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4255 on: April 20, 2019, 10:14:39 AM »
Given there is miniscule evidence of anything,what do you suppose SY are doing at their offices?
Cite for searching wouldn't go amiss from anyone.

Do you think the home office would have given them money to do nothing... And will continue to give them money to do nothing

Offline barrier

« Reply #4256 on: April 20, 2019, 10:16:25 AM »
I'm aware of that... So what's your opinion... Has he been creared or not

In the eyes of the law yes,but whilst acknowlediging that, not innocent enough it seems,strange old thing british justice.Stefan Kitsko is testament to that.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4257 on: April 20, 2019, 10:17:55 AM »
Do you think the home office would have given them money to do nothing... And will continue to give them money to do nothing

I beleive Colin Sutton says there is no such thing as funding for one specific case in cold case reviews,besides its a line of inquiry not a line of investigation.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4258 on: April 20, 2019, 10:18:12 AM »
In the eyes of the law yes,but whilst acknowlediging that, not innocent enough it seems,strange old thing british justice.Stefan Kitsko is testament to that.

so hes been cleared on lack of evidence...or absence of evidence

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4259 on: April 20, 2019, 10:19:23 AM »
I beleive Colin Sutton says there is no such thing as funding for one specific case in cold case reviews,besides its a line of inquiry not a line of investigation.

this does not apply to special funding for an individual case...