Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400525 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #4290 on: April 20, 2019, 02:27:27 PM »
It is IMO not clear what you mean D.

Highly likely not to be involved

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #4291 on: April 20, 2019, 02:31:36 PM »
this is what JOhn said..

Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

you have made two significant claims....and not provided a cite for either...you have obvioulsly misunderstood what John said and therefore may have misunderstood the other two points you claim

As neither 'claim' was significant, and my posts have not been deleted, you have just provided the cite that supports my contention.

*&(+(+
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4292 on: April 20, 2019, 02:34:36 PM »
As neither 'claim' was significant, and my posts have not been deleted, you have just provided the cite that supports my contention.

*&(+(+

Your claims are not significant as you haven't provide a cite... The mods don't seem to be enforcing the said rule

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #4293 on: April 20, 2019, 02:40:15 PM »
Your claims are not significant as you haven't provide a cite... The mods don't seem to be enforcing the said rule
Not significant = no deletion required by the mods.

AND

No cite required.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 02:51:23 PM by Eleanor »
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4294 on: April 20, 2019, 02:50:19 PM »
Not significant = no deletion required by the mods.

AND

No cite required.

you admit your posts are insignificant...thats fine
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 02:51:40 PM by Eleanor »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4295 on: April 20, 2019, 02:54:34 PM »

No more Goading.  If you please.  This is not a request.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4296 on: April 20, 2019, 02:56:53 PM »
No more Goading.  If you please.  This is not a request.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4297 on: April 20, 2019, 02:59:44 PM »

The accusation of Goading was not levelled at you on this occasion.

Sometimes in cases of Insignificant Comments a Cite is not really necessary.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4298 on: April 20, 2019, 03:06:19 PM »
The accusation of Goading was not levelled at you on this occasion.

Sometimes in cases of Insignificant Comments a Cite is not really necessary.

I think claiming that Mitchel has said...they couldnt have done it because they are doctors ...is significant...

I dont mind if we dont do cites but i continually do...perhaps i should behave like some others and just not bother

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4299 on: April 20, 2019, 06:08:40 PM »
Do you seriously think that's evidence?
Of course it’s evidence.  What evidence do you have that they are suspects?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4300 on: April 20, 2019, 06:13:13 PM »
SY piled the pressure on the poor unfortunate chap in Portugal,didn't work did it.
So you won’t name him, never mind.  Piling pressure on guilty people so that they crack usually only works on guilty people, so perhaps that’s why it didn’t work on him.  If you believe that the McCanns are guilty why do you think the police would not want to pile the pressure onto them, seeing as how after years and years of supposedly investigating them they still have not cracked the case?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4301 on: April 20, 2019, 06:18:15 PM »
They have not been charged because the word is  there is NOT ENOUGH evidence to charge them.  They were suspected by the PJ of staging an abduction. And concealing a body. The first part is easy to establilsh the second no so much.

Again THEY CAN NOT BE DECLARED SUSPECTS  of a crime UNKNOWN.

supporters have great difficulty in trying to hoodwink  non supporters into thinking they have been declared innocent by not being declared as suspects... it just isn't working you see.
If it’s easy to establish that theMcCanns staged an abduction why has no one done so in twelve years?

Offline jassi

« Reply #4302 on: April 20, 2019, 06:49:02 PM »
No one said it was easy. By the same token, it hasn't proved easy to demonstrate a realistic alternative.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4303 on: April 20, 2019, 06:55:09 PM »
No one said it was easy. By the same token, it hasn't proved easy to demonstrate a realistic alternative.
Miss Taken  said it actually.  She must have been mistaken, eh?

Offline jassi

« Reply #4304 on: April 20, 2019, 07:00:22 PM »
Miss Taken  said it actually.  She must have been mistaken, eh?

Who knows?  Who cares?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future