Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400476 times)

Offline barrier

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #4380 on: May 03, 2019, 04:54:07 PM »
I don't know.  Is she?  Have you looked?

Nope,but Chewbacca dying is,or the actor that played him died.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4381 on: May 03, 2019, 04:58:08 PM »
I don't know.  Is she?  Have you looked?

As a mod, do you not think you should check if it's on topic ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4382 on: May 03, 2019, 05:01:52 PM »
You suspect.   This all seems to be looking at a situation with the "eye of God".

Cipriano confessed after a severe beating... It was proven in court

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4383 on: May 03, 2019, 05:06:13 PM »
You are on the wrong topic, this is the Madeleine McCann case not the Leonora Cipriano one!

I asked a question about a confession with no evidence... Strike Cipriano from the record

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4384 on: May 03, 2019, 05:08:17 PM »
Cipriano confessed after a severe beating... It was proven in court
There was the hypothetical situation as well.  Something about another suspect being beaten and confessing.  We would only know this if we had the "eye of God"  or access to CCTV within the interrogation room.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4385 on: May 03, 2019, 05:09:36 PM »
I asked a question about a confession with no evidence... Strike Cipriano from the record
It was a hypothetical scenario only.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4386 on: May 03, 2019, 05:09:56 PM »
Don't worry.  I know that you do serial silly propositions.

I think it's an interesting point... Much more interesting  than what you intend to cook for dinner... At least it has relevance

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4387 on: May 03, 2019, 05:10:48 PM »
There was the hypothetical situation as well.  Something about another suspect being beaten and confessing.  We would only know this if we had the "eye of God"  or access to CCTV within the interrogation room.

You aren't making any sense.. We know cipriani was beaten by the pj
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 05:13:55 PM by Davel »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4388 on: May 03, 2019, 05:15:35 PM »
Aren’t the parents paying a Portuguese PR company, Lift something I believe. What better way to distance yourself from the comment than having a ‘Portuguese source’  giving us the information.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4389 on: May 03, 2019, 05:17:01 PM »
You aren't making any sense
Who knows  but you originally said in post  "http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8490.msg525026#msg525026

"If the PJ arrest this paedophile...and find there is no evidence against him... But he confesses to all charges after a severe beating.. Will sceptics accept that as a reasonable outcome." 

That to me is a hypothetical situation.
hypothetical

adjective
based on or serving as a hypothesis.
"let us take a hypothetical case"
noun
a hypothetical proposition or statement.
"officials refuse to discuss military policy except in coy hypotheticals"
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4390 on: May 03, 2019, 05:18:17 PM »
Aren’t the parents paying a Portuguese PR company, Lift something I believe. What better way to distance yourself from the comment than having a ‘Portuguese source’  giving us the information.

Cite or source of your information. 
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4391 on: May 03, 2019, 05:21:27 PM »

Are they?  A cite would be good, thanks.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4392 on: May 03, 2019, 05:22:03 PM »
Who knows  but you originally said in post  "http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8490.msg525026#msg525026

"If the PJ arrest this paedophile...and find there is no evidence against him... But he confesses to all charges after a severe beating.. Will sceptics accept that as a reasonable outcome." 

That to me is a hypothetical situation.
hypothetical

adjective
based on or serving as a hypothesis.
"let us take a hypothetical case"
noun
a hypothetical proposition or statement.
"officials refuse to discuss military policy except in coy hypotheticals"

That part is.  Cipriani isnt.. The point is... If this suspect confessed... But there was no evidence... Would posters here accept he was guilty

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4393 on: May 03, 2019, 05:23:37 PM »
That part is.  Cipriani isnt.. The point is... If this suspect confessed... But there was no evidence... Would posters here accept he was guilty

Now that might be interesting.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4394 on: May 03, 2019, 05:32:20 PM »

Is your post directed at one particular group by chance?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.