Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400468 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #4425 on: May 03, 2019, 07:35:11 PM »
I Agree. It's Brietta who prefers the emotive description of 'interrogation' that Kate went through. I think it was an interview. In an interview room. Amaral called it an 'interrogation', which I believe is merely translatory language.
Murat, although clearly unimpressed with his treatment, as you'd expect when one is being fitted up, he never said he was interrogated

interrogation
/ɪnˌtɛrəˈɡeɪʃ(ə)n/
noun
noun: interrogation; plural noun: interrogations
the action of interrogating or the process of being interrogated.
"would he keep his mouth shut under interrogation ?"
synonyms:   questioning, cross-questioning, cross-examination, quizzing, probing, inquisition, catechism; investigation, interviewing, interview, debriefing; informalpumping, grilling, the third degree; examination
"he was driven to the police station for interrogation"

My use in a post some time ago, of the word "interrogation" appears to have become a bit of a cause célèbre which is quite flattering when you think about it ... but what is singularly amusing is that derision of translation errors in the files transmogrifies into claims of translation errors where Amaral is concerned.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4426 on: May 03, 2019, 07:36:03 PM »
Why should I believe it's not true if it is? That would be odd, very odd indeed. The program says she did, Amaral says she did. Jane Tanner has never said she didn't. If you have proof that Jane Tanner didn't identify Robert Murat then now would be a great time to share it?

Read Jane Tanner's Rogatory Interview.  All of it, and not just the bits that suit.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4427 on: May 03, 2019, 07:41:11 PM »
The floors your own to share where in her rotatory interview she says she didn't identify Mr Murat? She wasn't asked. I don't need to read something I've read more than enough.

Perhaps you can explain why The PJ didn't take a statement to this so called fact.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4428 on: May 03, 2019, 07:44:09 PM »
Why should I believe it's not true if it is? That would be odd, very odd indeed. The program says she did, Amaral says she did. Jane Tanner has never said she didn't. If you have proof that Jane Tanner didn't identify Robert Murat then now would be a great time to share it?

Doesn't quite work like that you cheeky monkey you and I think you are long enough in the tooth fora wise to appreciate that YOU made the claim therefore YOU provide the cite.
Then I don't think you are here to abide by the rules of this forum if the tone of your recent posts is anything to go by.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4429 on: May 03, 2019, 07:49:31 PM »
I won't be explaining anything other than the fact I have already clearly explained.
The documentary "The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann" states as a matter of fact that Jane Tanner positively identified Robert Murat as the man she claims she seen carrying a child matching Madeleine's description from the surveillance van in PDL. Anyone who watched the program will know that is a fact.

Amaral missed a chance there, didn't he.  He could have had it all wrapped up yonks ago.  Murat done it.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4430 on: May 03, 2019, 08:02:44 PM »
But they believed it was a credible enough to waste their time on it. It turned out to be wrong apparently.
Following a line of investigation and then being able to rule it out is not a waste of time imo.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4431 on: May 03, 2019, 08:12:34 PM »
I don't know what Amaral could have done but I do know what The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann clearly states. Quest Red is on Freeview. Look out for it and you'll see I'm telling the truth.

I don't think you are grasping the fact that your allegation that Murat was identified makes Amaral look like a bunbling idiot for doing nothing about it.

You claim he had an eye witness identification.

What did he do with it ?  Did he get the witness to make a statement ?  If not ... why not ?

And this is 'latest news' ... why?  Because you watched an obviously ill informed documentary ?

Offline barrier

« Reply #4432 on: May 03, 2019, 08:13:39 PM »
I don't think you are grasping the fact that your allegation that Murat was identified makes Amaral look like a bunbling idiot for doing nothing about it.

You claim he had an eye witness identification.

What did he do with it ?  Did he get the witness to make a statement ?  If not ... why not ?

And this is 'latest news' ... why?  Because you watched an obviously ill informed documentary ?

Who is informed that gives out information in this case?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #4433 on: May 03, 2019, 08:19:12 PM »
Jane Tanner did not identify Murat as a matter of fact.

According to Tanner herself in her rogatory interview she thought it wasn't and then in the next breath she thought it was Murat so please stop prevaricating.

Tanner Reply    “You know, or said yeah, had said that he wasn’t there on the night, so you know was immediately, I think it was immediately, I’m not trying to push anything onto Robert MURAT’s door, cos as I say I don’t think it was him that I saw”.

Cop 4078    “No”.

Tanner Reply    “But I just thought it was”.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANE_TANNER_RIGATORY.htm
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4434 on: May 03, 2019, 08:29:04 PM »
According to Tanner herself in her rogatory interview she thought it wasn't and then in the next breath she thought it was Murat so please stop prevaricating.

Tanner Reply    “You know, or said yeah, had said that he wasn’t there on the night, so you know was immediately, I think it was immediately, I’m not trying to push anything onto Robert MURAT’s door, cos as I say I don’t think it was him that I saw”.

Cop 4078    “No”.

Tanner Reply    “But I just thought it was”.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANE_TANNER_RIGATORY.htm

Perhaps you can tell me why The PJ never got a statement to this supposed fact.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4435 on: May 03, 2019, 08:34:11 PM »
"I just thought it was," sounds like a pretty clear statement to me.

Has Murat ever been even arrested, let alone charged?  What a shambles.

The PJ must have been even more incompetent than I thought they were.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4436 on: May 03, 2019, 08:48:40 PM »

Who do you hold up to be a paragon of investigation's,save the Mounties,"they always get their man".
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4437 on: May 03, 2019, 08:49:21 PM »

Why should he be arrested?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4438 on: May 03, 2019, 08:52:02 PM »
Why should he be arrested?

He was seen carrying Madeleine that night, according to some.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4439 on: May 03, 2019, 08:54:53 PM »
He was seen carrying Madeleine that night, according to some.

I don't think anyone has said that. Maybe you have a cite ?
It was claimed that he was seen in the vicinity that night, a claim he denied, I believe.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future