Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400468 times)

Offline barrier

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #4515 on: May 04, 2019, 09:54:30 AM »
call grange immediately

You can get a decent meal at the grange down this way,well worth a call.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4516 on: May 04, 2019, 10:03:40 AM »
If the reports you refer to are to be believed there's no need, it's May 3rd time and they are on to Surgical Mask Man as we speak, his days of freedom are coming to an end.

Wonder who it will be next year?  @)(++(*

I didn't know 'surgical mask man' (Netflix documentary) is the suspect referred to in the latest news (Correio da Manhă) do you happen to have a cite for that?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #4517 on: May 04, 2019, 10:12:24 AM »
I didn't know 'surgical mask man' (Netflix documentary) is the suspect referred to in the latest news (Correio da Manhă) do you happen to have a cite for that?

See front page of Express  https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2335351/newspapers-front-page#latest

also  https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/madeleine-mccann-linked-paedo-found-14152266

also  https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/766138/madeleine-mcCann-disappearance-snatch-paedophile-surgical-mask-praia-de-luz-portugal

Quality sources, every one      @)(++(*
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 10:19:25 AM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4518 on: May 04, 2019, 10:16:52 AM »
But they have that many friends, you never know what one it is.
If they're spreading their news, they should be telling us their friend's names imo.

If Davie Payne was still one of them, I'd be astonished!

If this story is true, and I very much doubt it, who is leaking information from the investigation ? Somebody must be. Further by feigning surprise at the coincidence of this news being leaked on the anniversary of the disappearance you remove yourself another step from actually being the source of the information. Quite clever, but after 12 years, totally transparent.

Another thing that struck me. In the reports of the memorial service reported in the Sun it is pointed out that Kate didn’t say anything at the service as Gerry usually does, unfortunately he was absent preferring to be elsewhere when his family were at their most vulnerable ( bit of a pattern there ). This is demonstrably untrue as it is usually Kate who delivers the reading at the memorial. Perhaps they are now relying solely on anonymous friends to speak for them.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 10:27:53 AM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4519 on: May 04, 2019, 10:18:46 AM »
See front page of Express  https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2335351/newspapers-front-page#latest

It was also in Anthony Summers & Robbyn Swan’s book, I believe, several years ago.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 10:47:46 AM by Brietta »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4520 on: May 04, 2019, 10:41:38 AM »

also  https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/madeleine-mccann-linked-paedo-found-14152266

Thank you ...
The cite I requested specified the information in yesterday's Correio da Manhă ...
Snip
Detectives from Portugal's Policia Judiciaria are said to have had extra resources to investigate the "new clue".

Portuguese daily newspaper Correio da Manha said public prosecutors had turned down its request to see new material which had been "sealed" because of "active lines of investigation"
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1122709/Madeleine-McCann-latest-maddie-suspect-news

The rehash of the Netflix news of early March must suffice.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4521 on: May 04, 2019, 10:42:40 AM »
Erm, oh yes it does.

I suggest you listen again @30:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ7o5wF1vF8&feature=youtu.be
"Jane Tanner recognises the man she claims she saw holding the child as ROBERT MURAT"
As we had previously determined Jane recognised some aspect about Robert Murat, and from memory it was the way he walked.  Now the way one walks is not going to stay the same between carrying a child and walking without a child.  I tend to think it was poor positive identification.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4522 on: May 04, 2019, 10:50:40 AM »
I didn't come to cause trouble, I came to post the fact the latest documentary states as a matter of fact that Tanner ID'd Murat. Which it quite clearly does.

I didn't ask for the reaction that established fact has received. It's those who have reacted to that fact in a most peculiar manner imo that appears to be causing what you perceive to be trouble. That reaction isn't troubling me fortunately enough.
I think the documentary does state that but IMO it is an error.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4523 on: May 04, 2019, 10:51:36 AM »
As we had previously determined Jane recognised some aspect about Robert Murat, and from memory it was the way he walked.  Now the way one walks is not going to stay the same between carrying a child and walking without a child.  I tend to think it was poor positive identification.

I'm not going to ask for a cite Rob.  But I think there is a very fair chance that pairing "Murat" and the "way he walked" is a sceptic factoid.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4524 on: May 04, 2019, 10:56:17 AM »
I'm not going to ask for a cite Rob.  But I think there is a very fair chance that pairing "Murat" and the "way he walked" is a sceptic factoid.
It might have been but I had it down to something GA repeated.
Jane says something to the PJ officers with her, and they tell GA what Jane supposedly said.
Did all parties understand each other.
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4525 on: May 04, 2019, 11:03:40 AM »
It might have been but I had it down to something GA repeated.
Jane says something to the PJ officers with her, and they tell GA what Jane supposedly said.
Did all parties understand each other.
Amaral does appear to function in a 'Chinese whispers' fashion ... all the more reason to take anything he says with a pinch of salt.

Remember the Irish teenager out for a fly smoke?  One of his anonymous witnesses I believe.  Don't hear much of her these days.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4526 on: May 04, 2019, 11:20:05 AM »
Don't you mean you know the documentary does state that?
@30:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ7o5wF1vF8&feature=youtu.be
"Jane Tanner recognises the man she claims she saw holding the child as ROBERT MURAT"

Well done for digging it out.  8((()*/ It provides some evidence that MSM have accepted that Tanner identified Murat from the van. Whether she did or not is not relevant to the point. A documentary aired on UK Discovery and Quest Red has stated she did as a matter of fact. If she didn't, she can now sue both channels. If she knows the police can prove she did, she can't.

I'll watch this space.

Sonia Poulton ???    8)--))

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4527 on: May 04, 2019, 11:24:50 AM »
Don't you mean you know the documentary does state that?
@30:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ7o5wF1vF8&feature=youtu.be

Well done for digging it out.  8((()*/ It provides some evidence that MSM have accepted that Tanner identified Murat from the van. Whether she did or not is not relevant to the point. A documentary aired on UK Discovery and Quest Red has stated she did as a matter of fact. If she didn't, she can now sue both channels. If she knows the police can prove she did, she can't.

I'll watch this space.

In order to sue you have to show the claim has had a significant effect in your reputation... I doubt this meets the mark.. There us, also a defence if fair comment...they may well have assumed that as amaral made this claim in his book... It would be accurate

Offline jassi

« Reply #4528 on: May 04, 2019, 11:48:28 AM »
I'm sure RM's solicitor would be able to demonstrate to a court what Tanner has done if true has had a very significant effect on his life.

That's the claim the documentary has clearly made.
That will now have a significant effect on her reputation imo.

I'll watch this space with interest.

Like the rest of the Tapas, she keeps her head down and hopes that she'll not be noticed.

All IMO, in case someone wants to be pedantic.  8)--))
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4529 on: May 04, 2019, 11:54:18 AM »
Forgive me, your point is.???

There are eighty four pages here ... http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5848.msg208451#msg208451 which might give you an inkling.
Me ??? I'm too busy laughing to be bothered.  How much does she get each time someone follows the link to Youtube?