Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400469 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #4560 on: May 04, 2019, 06:58:54 PM »
I think you'll find police all over the world are taught intimidation techniques among others and I would like to think that all suspects in child kidnapping cases are subjected to every technique in the book during interrogation... and correctly so if a child's life is at stake imo.

I have seen nothing in regard Robert Murat's treatment from the PJ that I would object to.  It's obvious if a suspect is innocent and is subjected to interrogation they aren't going to be best pleased but the PJ believed there was a possibility he had kidnapped a child. What else were they supposed to do?

If your into PJ bashing then be my quest, but there is absolutely nothing to bash them for in regards their treatment of Murat imo.
Nope, you’ve got hold of the wrong end of the stick, sorry.  I can’t be bothered to explain.  My post was to the General anyway, she knows what I’m on about.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4561 on: May 04, 2019, 07:07:16 PM »
That's fair enough. But my comment does address Murat's grievances in the transcript you posted, imo.
The General claimed Murat never complained about his treatment by the police, my post shows clearly that he did, that is all.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4562 on: May 04, 2019, 07:27:33 PM »
I think we need to look at the evidence...

Amaral decides to give an interview to Mark S...this interview came as asurprise the MS as it through out his podcast routine...amaral in his interview says bareley anything apart from the fact taht SY will pin the blame on a foreign paedophile patsy...it seems to me amaral was anxious to get his view out and the seed sown before the annoncement from teh PJ

This is the first time there has been an announcement in the portuguese press that teh PJ are doing anything...

Then ...why has grange suddenly changed from requesting 3 month to 12 month funding...this seemed a little strange to me...but of course if they now have a suspect which wil require investigation..evidence gathering...possible court case..they know this cant be done in 3 months...

it looks like something COULD at last be happening

Offline barrier

« Reply #4563 on: May 04, 2019, 07:36:04 PM »
I think we need to look at the evidence...

Amaral decides to give an interview to Mark S...this interview came as asurprise the MS as it through out his podcast routine...amaral in his interview says bareley anything apart from the fact taht SY will pin the blame on a foreign paedophile patsy...it seems to me amaral was anxious to get his view out and the seed sown before the annoncement from teh PJ

This is the first time there has been an announcement in the portuguese press that teh PJ are doing anything...

Then ...why has grange suddenly changed from requesting 3 month to 12 month funding...this seemed a little strange to me...but of course if they now have a suspect which wil require investigation..evidence gathering...possible court case..they know this cant be done in 3 months...

it looks like something COULD at last be happening

Point of order massa,6 months funding not 3.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4564 on: May 04, 2019, 07:51:53 PM »
To be fair to Amaral, I'm lead to believe there is more of what he had to say still to come, so to say he barely said anything may be a little premature. You would be better prepared waiting until you've heard everything he does have to say before making an assessment that he had barely anything to say imo.

Mark S said there will be more in the next podcast.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4565 on: May 04, 2019, 07:53:19 PM »
To be fair to Amaral, I'm lead to believe there is more of what he had to say still to come, so to say he barely said anything may be a little premature. You would be better prepared waiting until you've heard everything he does have to say before making an assessment that he had barely anything to say imo.

my assessment is based on the evidence so far.....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4566 on: May 04, 2019, 07:54:48 PM »
Point of order massa,6 months funding not 3.

still has the same validity...the term of the funding has changed which could support the idea that something hs happenend to make that necessary

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4567 on: May 04, 2019, 08:08:07 PM »
Have you considered  Angelo's evidence? The timing of these daily news reports could indicate it's all too convenient to actually be true?

yes...but that does not expalin teh involvement of teh portuguese press ,   police...and of course amaral

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4568 on: May 04, 2019, 08:17:05 PM »
Don't you mean you know the documentary does state that?
@30:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ7o5wF1vF8&feature=youtu.be
"Jane Tanner recognises the man she claims she saw holding the child as ROBERT MURAT"

Well done for digging it out.  8((()*/ It provides some evidence that MSM have accepted that Tanner identified Murat from the van. Whether she did or not is not relevant to the point. A documentary aired on UK Discovery and Quest Red has stated she did as a matter of fact. If she didn't, she can now sue both channels. If she knows the police can prove she did, she can't.

I'll watch this space.
There are no records of the conversation Jane Tanner had, therefore how would anyone say whether it was truth or a lie.  She can't sue.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4569 on: May 04, 2019, 08:27:33 PM »
And Amaral suggests you may well be correct.
This was an interesting line in the latest Daily Mail article on a US think tank that says she was kidnapped and trafficked abroad.

"A report by news website Expresso said the enquiry 'relates to a complaint made about a foreigner who was in Portugal in May 2007."
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6992487/Madeleine-McCann-taken-paedophile-gang-working-police-claims-think-tank.html

If this suspect isn't Portuguese, whose to say this isn't the German foreigner which Amaral refers to?

It's actually all becoming rather interesting... but we'll see how long that lasts for.

but according to some sceptics..its all made up by the mccanns

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4570 on: May 04, 2019, 08:42:20 PM »
What leads you “to very much doubt “ this story?  Are you the friend of the McCanns who spoke to the paper?  @)(++(*
Be careful not to appear to be outing the identity of other forum members.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4571 on: May 04, 2019, 08:54:30 PM »
This was an interesting line in the latest Daily Mail article on a US think tank that says she was kidnapped and trafficked abroad.

"A report by news website Expresso said the enquiry 'relates to a complaint made about a foreigner who was in Portugal in May 2007."
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6992487/Madeleine-McCann-taken-paedophile-gang-working-police-claims-think-tank.html

If this suspect isn't Portuguese, whose to say this isn't the German foreigner which Amaral refers to?

It's actually all becoming rather interesting... but we'll see how long that lasts for.

load of brits out there at that time.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4572 on: May 04, 2019, 09:09:05 PM »
What's good about it if they don't know what age the person they're telling to grow up is.?
Was there some other reason that made you bring up an old off topic comment?
You guys are awake while I'm asleep.  So I wake up and find 6 pages of comments on just one thread.
Moderation

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4573 on: May 04, 2019, 09:44:16 PM »
Be careful not to appear to be outing the identity of other forum members.
@)(++(*

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4574 on: May 04, 2019, 10:13:15 PM »

There was a communication via Crimestoppers about a German allegedly involved in people trafficking and paedophilia.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SEX_OFFENDERS_INFORMATION.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0