Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400469 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #4635 on: May 05, 2019, 05:31:48 PM »
I have offered but no one's accepted. Remember, the McCanns ever get convicted - you will be paying the £100 to a charity of my choice.

Fancy it?
I think placing wagers on the outcome of a case involving a missing child is a bit tasteless. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4636 on: May 05, 2019, 05:32:47 PM »
That is my point Money.   He literally gets away with rape and murder for years  - none of it makes sense!  Surely not all of his crimes would have been personal..... he probably owed a lot of favours.   Check out Marc Dutroux, Zandefoort Files (sp), Alcasser Girls etc amongst many others....   Lets not pretend this isn't a very dirty pond and everyone connected scratched backs when needed, however, getting back to Amaral - why would he literally take a leak and run so hard with it??? What has he got to hide??  Surely, any police officer or even ex police officer wouldn't let his old colleagues down like that.

It has obviously been kept under wraps for quite some time while the investigators suffered the slings and arrows of outrageous sceptic scorn.

It was kept private for very good and valid investigative purposes.

Amaral took it upon himself to publicly raise the spectre of the "scapegoat".  He did not name him.  He didn't have to.  He is now worldwide headline news and any associates who did not already know they might be in the frame most certainly do now and forewarned is forearmed.

I think it most certainly raises serious concerns about why Amaral did what he did ... could he really have been as stupid not to know leaks to the press such as this must compromise live investigations.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4637 on: May 05, 2019, 05:33:30 PM »
The Mitchell angle makes more sense to me. If it was a paedophile who exclusively abused young boys that done it, they would have naturally abducted the young boy that was there, not a young girl. What good was a young girl to a paedophile who was into abusing young boys?

Oh what a wicked web they weave, when they practice to deceive.

Unfortunately the proletariat see the word paedophile and the nuances are lost.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4638 on: May 05, 2019, 05:36:13 PM »
It has obviously been kept under wraps for quite some time while the investigators suffered the slings and arrows of outrageous sceptic scorn.

It was kept private for very good and valid investigative purposes.

Amaral took it upon himself to publicly raise the spectre of the "scapegoat".  He did not name him.  He didn't have to.  He is now worldwide headline news and any associates who did not already know they might be in the frame most certainly do now and forewarned is forearmed.

I think it most certainly raises serious concerns about why Amaral did what he did ... could he really have been as stupid not to know leaks to the press such as this must compromise live investigations.

I thought Ney had been ‘in the frame’ as far back as 2012 ? Surely any investigation would have been compromised at that point ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline kmc

« Reply #4639 on: May 05, 2019, 05:38:15 PM »
Is it possible that Amaral is wrong or Ney is not the paedophile he was talking about ?

Ney was never questioned by the PJ. The parent’s detectives had him in their sights but I don’t believe they interviewed him either.

Clarence does seem rather to keen to put Ney in the frame.....he is reported as saying that he fits the ‘profile’ though even a very cursory reading of the facts show that’s untrue. In fact that Clarence is commenting at all seems to fly in the face of OG alleged request for silence from the parents and their representatives.

I am not denying the fact that Ney may well not be the man Amaral was talking about.  Especially as both SY and PJ have not confirmed whether Ney is indeed the subject of their enquiry....but so far they also haven't denied it either.  However, you are incorrect to claim that Ney was never interviewed - we simply don't have enough access to the full files to make such a  determination.   (All we know is that Amaral has recently claimed that some currently jailed German Peado was interviewed by the PJ and that he is the same man that SY plan to use as a scapegoat).   Also, to be fair to Clarence and the family - this particular man is someone whom their private investigators flagged years ago.  So after 7 years of 'towing the line' i.e. remaining silent - whilst literally every original clue has either been discredited or so convoluted that little would now stand up in court - then my only surprise is that both the parents and their PR team aren't being more vocal.  I personally would be furious if Ney was indeed the subject and it had taken SY/PJ 7 years to work it out.  Honestly, some of the things I have read on-line about the family make a long stint in jail look like a holiday.   I honestly can't imagine what they have to live with. Yes, they made a horrible mistake..... but God knows they have more than paid for it.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4640 on: May 05, 2019, 05:38:51 PM »
Old news and he denied taking her. Investigated by the PJ in 2007 - nothing was found!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/304470/Child-killer-vows-I-didn-t-take-Madeleine-McCann

I admire the chutzpah with which you defend the integrity of a child killer while keeping up constant denunciation of the parents of a missing child.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #4641 on: May 05, 2019, 05:44:06 PM »
According to Brunt it seems as if its not this Ney.
https://news.sky.com/story/madeleine-mccann-new-suspect-is-german-man-under-investigation-for-alleged-child-sex-offences-11711592

Madeleine McCann: New suspect is German man under investigation for alleged child sex offences
The new suspect in the Madeleine McCann case is a German man already being investigated over alleged child sex offences, Sky News can reveal.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4642 on: May 05, 2019, 05:54:30 PM »
You’re missing something.....Ney, as far as I know, was never questioned by the PJ. Why do you think he was ?

By Natasha Donn  2019-05-05 Posted  2019-05-05  InTop Stories 
‘New suspect’ in Maddie case is German child-killer questioned over little boy who went missing from Aljezur in 1996

The snowball effect of Correio da Manhã’s revelations on the 12th anniversary of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann have now seen multiple news sources name the ‘new suspect’ identified by Portuguese police (click here).

He is convicted German pedophile Martin Ney, serving a 27-year sentence for the murders of three boys when they were on holiday with their families, between the years 1992 to 2001.

Say reports, Ney – originally from Hamburg – was in Portugal at the time Madeleine went missing.

He was interviewed by Portuguese police in 2008, and discounted as a suspect – not simply because he denied any involvement, but because, according to information received, he was ‘only interested in boys’.

Today, various media sources add that Ney, now 48, was also questioned (but never charged) by police investigating the disappearance in 1996 of a six-year-old German boy from Amoreira beach, near Aljezur.

This particular mystery never got anything like the publicity afforded three-year-old Madeleine – possibly because one of the theories was that blonde René Hasse may have been swept out to sea (an explanation his family has never accepted).

But while reports in UK and Portugal now claim police in both countries are working together on the Ney theory, there is the added ‘confusion’ of comments made by the original lead detective in the case, Gonçalo Amaral, that a “German pedophile in jail” was being used as a “scapegoat” to wrap up the Madeleine case once and for all.

Amaral made his comments to reporters who presented the recent Netflix documentary, released in April – a production trailed with the ‘bombshell’ that Madeleine “is still alive” (click here).

After so many years, the number of sources that believe Madeleine is still alive seems to be growing.

The Resident is regularly contacted by ‘armchair detectives’ – two of which are convinced she is alive and living with a family that she believes to be her own.

Both sources claim to have been in touch with Portuguese and British authorities with their evidence, so far to no avail.

Is all the current fuss simply related to the fact that we are now right ‘inside’ the 12th year anniversary (the evening Madeleine went missing on May 3 was commemorated last Friday, and the date of what would be her 16th birthday falls next Sunday, on May 12)?

Press reports refer to the fact that Ney “closely resembles a photofit of a man seen with a child in his arms shortly after Madeleine vanished”.

But this too is confusing – as the photofit of the man carrying a child in his arms was ‘discounted’ last year as being a genuine case of a father carrying a child home from the nearby creche.

And the photofit that ‘could be Ney’ is one that was originally produced of someone ‘acting suspiciously before Madeleine vanished’ (but not carrying a child…).

Nonetheless, the Sunday Mirror insists that “vital new evidence” places Ney in the Algarve when Madeleine went missing.

The paper adds another German suspect to the mix, saying “in 2015 it was reported that British police were closely following a second German child killer suspected of murdering a schoolgirl. It is not known what the outcome of the probe was”.

And then it brings in gypsies, suspected child-selling rings and former British ‘pervert’ Raymond Hewlett who was not only in the Algarve at the time Madeleine went missing, but “had links to Germany”.

In the space of a few paragraphs, the article strays further and further from what exactly could be pinning Madeleine’s disappearance on Ney – and why it has taken so long for the information to come out.

For those fascinated with this mystery, the weekend’s reports have made colourful reading – overshadowed by the voice of Amaral ‘in the background’ saying the equivalent of “this is all a stitch up” .

If nothing else the stories have revived the baffling disappearance of René Hasse – whose mother described the moment he went missing as if he had been “swallowed up by the earth”.

A ‘crimewatchers’ online site describes the child’s grandmother saying that “his footprints stopped in the middle of the sand”.

The family cannot accept that René drowned. They say he was terrified of the waves (ever-present on the west coast) and would never have gone close enough to be caught by one.

A quick internet search sees René dubbed “the missing boy who time forgot”.

He is not even included in any list of children missing in Portugal.

natasha.donn@algarveresident.com

https://www.portugalresident.com/2019/05/05/new-suspect-in-maddie-case-is-german-child-killer-questioned-over-little-boy-who-went-missing-from-aljezur-in-1996/

Offline kmc

« Reply #4643 on: May 05, 2019, 06:01:00 PM »
According to Brunt it seems as if its not this Ney.
https://news.sky.com/story/madeleine-mccann-new-suspect-is-german-man-under-investigation-for-alleged-child-sex-offences-11711592

Madeleine McCann: New suspect is German man under investigation for alleged child sex offences
The new suspect in the Madeleine McCann case is a German man already being investigated over alleged child sex offences, Sky News can reveal.

If he is indeed "on remand" then he can't be Ney - but rather worrying if "he" and Ney were supposedly in Portugal at the time.  Plus, I can also only assume that the "two" lines SY are looking into include the dead German peado that Amaral also mentioned.....   Seriously though,  I want to know why with so many seemingly hard core peados bouncing about and an ex- SIO literally leaking a multi million pound current investigation to an Aus podcast  - then why are the people of Portugal also not demanding a full re-investigation into the JC case.   In my opinion the whole thing stinks and quite honestly there are now more questions than ever before.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4644 on: May 05, 2019, 06:13:30 PM »
It take it you won't be accepting the bet? The offer is always there.
I can live with you thinking I'm a bit tasteless. I call it putting my money where my mouth is.
Why do you need to do that out of interest?  In any case it would mean compromising your anonymity, are you happy to do that?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4645 on: May 05, 2019, 06:20:04 PM »
I'm not deviating from the fact that I never claimed she ID'd him either. I'll repeat that for you. I have NEVER claimed she ID'd Murat, as it seems to be failing to sink in.. but I am standing firm with the documented proof of my claim that the documentary states as fact that she did, exactly as I stated?

Use your common sense and try to understand your misunderstanding. (I have NEVER claimed Tanner ID'd Murat. I have claimed the documentary done it, because the fact is, the documentary did do it as you fine well know it did.

Dearie, dearie me! The truth is the truth, if you can't accept it, perhaps you should take a break.
You might need to write to the documentary producers to get the answer to this.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #4646 on: May 05, 2019, 06:21:21 PM »
Is it possible that Amaral is wrong or Ney is not the paedophile he was talking about ?

Ney was never questioned by the PJ. The parent’s detectives had him in their sights but I don’t believe they interviewed him either.

Clarence does seem rather too keen to put Ney in the frame.....he is reported as saying that he fits the ‘profile’ though even a very cursory reading of the facts show that’s untrue. In fact that Clarence is commenting at all seems to fly in the face of OG alleged request for silence from the parents and their representatives.

AHWell,  it is the anniversary- Clarence and the parents must be  desperate for a 'fall guy' a dead paedophile would be fantastic-but  a live one in prison is still OK.

It really isn't national news, when  more inportant issues need to be addressed- and that picture of a cute 3 year old is way past its sell by date.

Clarence speaks on behalf of the parents  who are saying they cannot not talk due to the investigation but here he is blabbin- on their behalf.  they want to control things again... keep up with the abductor story...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4647 on: May 05, 2019, 06:22:53 PM »

Clarence does seem rather too keen to put Ney in the frame.....he is reported as saying that he fits the ‘profile’ though even a very cursory reading of the facts show that’s untrue. In fact that Clarence is commenting at all seems to fly in the face of OG alleged request for silence from the parents and their representatives.

Amaral broke the story.  Initially some folk seemed quite pleased at that ... but I think the ramifications of what he did are beginning to sink home.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4648 on: May 05, 2019, 06:25:54 PM »
Amaral broke the story.  Initially some folk seemed quite pleased at that ... but I think the ramifications of what he did are beginning to sink home.

Sorry who was rather pleased Amaral had leaked the story ? Not sceptics surely ? Why ?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4649 on: May 05, 2019, 06:33:32 PM »
The Mitchell angle makes more sense to me. If it was a paedophile who exclusively abused young boys that done it, they would have naturally abducted the young boy that was there, not a young girl. What good was a young girl to a paedophile who was into abusing young boys?

Oh what a wicked web they weave, when they practice to deceive.

I think Amaral has w a.a.a.ay overstepped the mark on this ... and I think the realisation of that is slowly dawning.

Why do you suppose you should set yourself up as an apologist for a child murderer and his possible associates?  What makes you think you can give a justification for what or what not that embodiment of evil is capable of? and why would you want to?