Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400468 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #4770 on: May 06, 2019, 01:47:55 PM »
See things differently my erse.

"We cannot speculate"? So why is he speculating it might be Ney then? If they are being briefed on who's being investigated wouldn't they know it wasn't him and say nothing? Wouldn't that be the correct thing for the family of any missing child to do, just shut up? But Mitchell adds, he wore camouflage gear, carried knives and jumped out of bushes to pounce on victims, but it might be someone else. Is that better?

@)(++(*

Treat us mugs..! In my opinion I'll add, to keep everyone happy.
How do you believe it works with Mitchell then?  Do you think he just phones the papers up out of the blue to feed them his “utter garbage”, or do you think he is asked for his / the McCanns views of new information by the journos when it turns up?  Of course he could have said no comment, but his remarks were fairly non comfirmatory either way so I really don’t understand your problem.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #4771 on: May 06, 2019, 01:48:12 PM »
most of my posts are from my phone which means much of the post isnt visible....i dont bother checking,,anyone with an ounce of sense can understand the post

Which make and model of phone do you use?
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4772 on: May 06, 2019, 01:50:35 PM »
Which make and model of phone do you use?

Huawei P10

Offline barrier

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #4775 on: May 06, 2019, 01:57:55 PM »
I don't think its a forum spool chucker,its likely on your browser of choice,I,m using firefox and its useless for splee checking.

Right,if using firebox you have to add on British English dictionary for it to spell check properly.
This information was brought free of charge from barriers infotainments factoids..

OK  *&(+(+

I don't use firebox, so I can't test your theory.

All I can confirm is it has red-flagged chucker, firefox, splee and infotainments.  Obviously, it has not flagged barriers.

Once more  *&(+(+

What's up, old man?

Offline barrier

« Reply #4776 on: May 06, 2019, 01:58:18 PM »
Chrome

Thanks,not that it matters.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4777 on: May 06, 2019, 02:00:36 PM »
Thanks,not that it matters.
Oh but it really does.  My phone is an iPhone SE, I use Safari, but rarely to post on this forum.  Just thought you’d like to know.  Anyone need my IP address while you’re at it?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #4778 on: May 06, 2019, 02:02:57 PM »
Oh but it really does.  My phone is an iPhone SE, I use Safari, but rarely to post on this forum.  Just thought you’d like to know.  Anyone need my IP address while you’re at it?

Don't know where you're going with this but the conversation was concerning spell checker's.
SIL thought it was a forum one,its clearly not.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4779 on: May 06, 2019, 02:08:43 PM »

My Spell Checker works on this Forum.  But I am on an Apple Laptop which has got it's own Spell Checker as far as I can see.
But I do have to watch out for Predictive Text which has a nasty habit of deciding what I am going to say.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4780 on: May 06, 2019, 02:10:12 PM »
My Spell Checker works on this Forum.  But I am on an Apple Laptop which has got it's own Spell Checker as far as I can see.
But I do have to watch out for Predictive Text which has a nasty habit of deciding what I am going to say.
Yeah, my predictive text got me into trouble recently...  8(0(*

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4781 on: May 06, 2019, 02:11:35 PM »
Yeah, my predictive text got me into trouble recently...  8(0(*

Yep.  That's my excuse as well.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4782 on: May 06, 2019, 02:21:39 PM »

I'd forgotten when using fox,a dictionary needs to be added on,how else would it know what language its to correct the spelling on?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #4783 on: May 06, 2019, 02:25:30 PM »
https://www.google.com/search?q=warburton+toasting+muffins&oq=warburton+toasting+muffins&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.10654j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

why bother....its the challenge...and my fried chicken is better than KFC...
https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/289706028

I dont think they sell them after 10.30.am...so it saves me money...a drive ...and we can have them at any time of day

*&(+(+

We have a supermarket nearby that used to be called Iceland.  It has been renamed as The English Shop, but basically it's still an Iceland.

I should be able to get frozen Warburtons there.
What's up, old man?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4784 on: May 06, 2019, 02:27:59 PM »
But if he told us he couldn't speculate, so why was almost every single word that came out his mouth, speculation? Most of it false it now seems.
I don't understand what makes you think I have a problem, I thought I'm having a debate about the utter garbage that a spokesman for the parents of a missing child has feed to the public through a recent news feed.

Espresso, a known McCann friendly network, claim that the new suspect is a German paedophile...the McCann’s spokesperson is ready when asked with a comment even though he claims he can’t comment on the ongoing investigation and even though, it was claimed, that he and the parents were specifically asked not to comment on the investigation.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to gauge what’s happening here.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?