Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400468 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #5040 on: June 10, 2019, 08:07:07 PM »
Sad, so sad.

Don't be sad. The worlds finest are onto it, they are going to catch the abductor & bring Maddie home safe & well,  see if they don't.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #5041 on: June 10, 2019, 09:56:51 PM »
Good on ya Jim Gamble, for telling it how it is and for saying what we on here are not allowed to say.  8((()*/

No one is stopping you saying trolls should  be proscecuted- what a daft idea.

Perhaps you are getting confused as to what a troll is. JIM G points out specificly about accusing the parents of killing or harming their daughter-without showing actual physical evidence of such- I agree with him- that is what a troll is. You and the other supporters were calling everyone on here who did not believe the McCanns version of that evening- trolls.

If we ask questions that make the parents feel uncomfortable that is too bad- they brought a lot of misery to a lot of people including their own families- not to mention what happened to their daughter Madeleine!

On this very forum supporters do their fair bit of 'trolling' of Amaral, the Portuguese judicery and police also,the locals. and anyone who disagrees with Team McCanns account.

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5042 on: June 10, 2019, 10:20:21 PM »

Perhaps you are getting confused as to what a troll is. JIM G points out specificly about accusing the parents of killing or harming their daughter-without showing actual physical evidence of such- I agree with him- that is what a troll is. You and the other supporters were calling everyone on here who did not believe the McCanns version of that evening- trolls.

If we ask questions that make the parents feel uncomfortable that is too bad- they brought a lot of misery to a lot of people including their own families- not to mention what happened to their daughter Madeleine!

On this very forum supporters do their fair bit of 'trolling' of Amaral, the Portuguese judicery and police also,the locals. and anyone who disagrees with Team McCanns account.
This:
“The hypocrisy of the trolls that really gets me is: they hide behind anonymous names, they rant at the parents, and they do so claiming to be child protection advocates – to be only interested in doing what’s best for Madeleine and children.

“Yet they’re failing to grasp the irony that Sean and Amelie (Madeleine’s siblings) will now be at an age when they’ll be occupying online spaces.

“And every time they search their names or search anything about their sister, they’re going to come across this cesspit of vile comments that these self-proclaimed child protection advocates – who are in essence trolls – have left there for them.

"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

« Reply #5043 on: June 10, 2019, 10:32:53 PM »
This:
“The hypocrisy of the trolls that really gets me is: they hide behind anonymous names, they rant at the parents, and they do so claiming to be child protection advocates – to be only interested in doing what’s best for Madeleine and children.

“Yet they’re failing to grasp the irony that Sean and Amelie (Madeleine’s siblings) will now be at an age when they’ll be occupying online spaces.

“And every time they search their names or search anything about their sister, they’re going to come across this cesspit of vile comments that these self-proclaimed child protection advocates – who are in essence trolls – have left there for them.

Has anyone on here actually said they are child protection experts? Is anyone on here saying anything untrue about the case?  are sceptics on here harrassing the parents annonymously ?  I don't think so. most are seeking answer to questions which challlemge the parents story. Nothing wrong with that at all.

So the twins are being used as a ploy now?  The twins are victims for sure- they may want to ask the very same questions we ask, it could have been one of them. Shutting down global network to 'protect' parents who have failed to protect their own daughter is an irony  too much.

What if the actual figure of this trolling is in 10s of thousands...spend more money on police protection  of the reputation for the McCanns?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5044 on: June 10, 2019, 10:54:28 PM »
Has anyone on here actually said they are child protection experts? Is anyone on here saying anything untrue about the case?  are sceptics on here harrassing the parents annonymously ?  I don't think so. most are seeking answer to questions which challlemge the parents story. Nothing wrong with that at all.

So the twins are being used as a ploy now?  The twins are victims for sure- they may want to ask the very same questions we ask, it could have been one of them. Shutting down global network to 'protect' parents who have failed to protect their own daughter is an irony  too much.

What if the actual figure of this trolling is in 10s of thousands...spend more money on police protection  of the reputation for the McCanns?
Methink the lady doth protest too much.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

« Reply #5045 on: June 10, 2019, 11:00:17 PM »
Methink the lady doth protest too much.

You thinks you is smart.  No one is protesting anything ,I was asking questions but ferry enuff  You cannot answer them. Just say so in future because your sarcasm is bland,predictable and boring. It also missed its target- bit pointless really. @)(++(*

Have a nice eveing-

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5046 on: June 10, 2019, 11:02:50 PM »
You thinks you is smart.  No one is protesting anything ,I was asking questions but ferry enuff  You cannot answer them. Just say so in future because your sarcasm is bland,predictable and boring. It also missed its target- bit pointless really. @)(++(*

Have a nice eveing-
Stop being so beastly to me, my children are reading this over my shoulder and now they are both crying.   8)><(

Offline sadie

« Reply #5047 on: June 10, 2019, 11:07:27 PM »

We can back all we say with proof, tho.

You can't

« Reply #5048 on: June 10, 2019, 11:08:39 PM »
Stop being so beastly to me, my children are reading this over my shoulder and now they are both crying.   8)><(

Yeah no wonder they are crying reading your tripe. 8)-)))

Get them to bed anyway!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5049 on: June 10, 2019, 11:43:18 PM »
Yeah no wonder they are crying reading your tripe. 8)-)))

Get them to bed anyway!!
More insults, my kids are now hysterical.  Thanks, they’ll be having nightmares about you now. 

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5050 on: June 10, 2019, 11:47:27 PM »
More insults, my kids are now hysterical.  Thanks, they’ll be having nightmares about you now.
What are you doing to help the situation.  Do we need to call in Child Services?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #5051 on: June 11, 2019, 08:48:07 AM »
We can back all we say with proof, tho.

You can't

Wrong.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline John

« Reply #5052 on: June 11, 2019, 09:41:33 AM »
WARNING!

Some of the language that has been used recently towards members and moderators is totally unacceptable and has resulted in at least one temporary ban. Regular posters are very well aware of the forum rules so I shouldn't need to have to keep reminding of them. Everyone is entitled to voice their opinion here but it must be done respectfully, there can be no exceptions.

A challenge, let's try and get through today without the need for any moderation. TY   
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sadie

« Reply #5053 on: June 11, 2019, 11:26:25 AM »
Wrong.
Unless I provide a covering statement, I have always, until my serious recent illness, provided proofs where needed.

Now I am too tired BUT I always tell the truth and provide Imo's where necessary.  Most things that your side ask for cites for are common knowledge and have been gone over multiple times already.

If you are honest, many of the requests are just made to time waste  for me ... and to throw me off making a point as thoroughly as I, at times, do. 

Interrupt the flow, harrass the poster, then change the topic. 

That's the real reason that most cites are requested imo.   Your side do it all the time with such as Davel.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5054 on: June 11, 2019, 11:45:29 AM »
What I know is that you can spend the time of a temporary ban to improve. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.