Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400504 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #5280 on: June 30, 2019, 06:31:27 PM »
Nothing in the rogatories supports that.

supports what...ive made two points

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #5281 on: June 30, 2019, 06:42:05 PM »
I'm going to start issuing penalties shortly if the goading continues.  Surely it's not beyond the bounds of intelligent members to debate without arguing or criticising others?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #5282 on: June 30, 2019, 06:43:31 PM »
supports what...ive made two points

I can count up to two, thank you.

Perhaps you would be good enough to supply the evidence that the rogs show that MO arranged his non-call to the police upon Gerry's instructions?
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5283 on: June 30, 2019, 06:46:12 PM »
I can count up to two, thank you.

Perhaps you would be good enough to supply the evidence that the rogs show that MO arranged his non-call to the police upon Gerry's instructions?

if you can show me where I said the rogs stated that...you might have  a point...but i didnt

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5284 on: June 30, 2019, 06:50:02 PM »
I'm going to start issuing penalties shortly if the goading continues.  Surely it's not beyond the bounds of intelligent members to debate without arguing or criticising others?
Can I ask why you removed my post and not Faithlilly’s two goading posts?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #5285 on: June 30, 2019, 06:51:21 PM »
if you can show me where I said the rogs stated that...you might have  a point...but i didnt

Not what I stated or implied.  Is it?
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5286 on: June 30, 2019, 06:53:04 PM »
Not what I stated or implied.  Is it?

yes it is...why should you ask me to provide a cite for something I havent claimed....please explain

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #5287 on: June 30, 2019, 07:04:49 PM »
yes it is...why should you ask me to provide a cite for something I havent claimed....please explain

I have NOT asked anyone for a cite today, so kindly calm down.

I HAVE pointed out that your version of events is NOT as per the witness statements.

Simple.

The nearby wasps nest has now been removed.  I now need to get my doggie out for a perambulation in the cool of the evening.  Before I cook large prawns  for us, and pork or turkey for Gonçalo.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5288 on: June 30, 2019, 07:05:50 PM »

I HAVE pointed out that your version of events is NOT as per the witness statements.

Simple.

The nearby wasps nest has now been removed.  I now need to get my doggie out for a perambulation in the cool of the evening.  Before I cook large prawns  for us, and pork or turkey for Gonçalo.

you have pointed out nothing as usual

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5289 on: June 30, 2019, 07:08:02 PM »

Simple.

it was only half an hour ago that you posted this to me...

that looks like a cite request to me

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5290 on: June 30, 2019, 08:25:46 PM »
You have misled the forum with your comment regarding calling the media before the police.  Care to retract or are you fine to leave your unevidenced propaganda on the forum?
\

Which post from MTI are you referring to?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5291 on: June 30, 2019, 08:31:57 PM »

Well that seems to work in the UK, USA and other EU countries.  Cracked? you mean told the truth, was it a missing child or an abducted child? was it throught a window or unlocked door

Calling the media before the police is never a great idea, they were on the defence from day 1.. why? no one arrested them or tortured them. The timeline shows that very clearly.

they checked every half hour? I do not believe that. No one had a phone or a watch then one had a watch...

a cite was requested for the point in red.....miss refused

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5292 on: June 30, 2019, 08:33:49 PM »
To save me agonising hours of re-reading that, does he claim the McCanns requested him to arrange such a call?

From memory, the answer is no.
Sometimes I do wish the PJ had asked Kate a few more questions before they made her an arguido.

You would think that a person that is saying "they've taken her"  would automatically say "call the police", but you are right there are those that report what she says but no one says "Kate said ring the police".

The nearest was when John Hill turned up and Kate said to him "where are the police".  Which can only mean she had expected the police to have turned up by then.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5293 on: June 30, 2019, 08:38:52 PM »
”Just after ten past ten, Gerry asked Matt to run to the Ocean Club’s twenty-four-hour reception to get the staff to call the police”
Happy now?

Funny you refuse to demand a cite from Miss Taken, any reason why not?
We will get around to Miss Taken.  But what concerns me if Gerry asked Matt to go to reception why didn't he do it without consulting Fiona and the others first?
Moderation

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5294 on: June 30, 2019, 08:39:03 PM »
\

Which post from MTI are you referring to?

this one
Quote from: Miss Taken Identity on Today at 12:11:44 PM

Well that seems to work in the UK, USA and other EU countries.  Cracked? you mean told the truth, was it a missing child or an abducted child? was it throught a window or unlocked door

Calling the media before the police is never a great idea, they were on the defence from day 1.. why? no one arrested them or tortured them. The timeline shows that very clearly.

they checked every half hour? I do not believe that. No one had a phone or a watch then one had a watch...
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly