Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400479 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #5850 on: August 08, 2020, 08:01:16 PM »
saying "Are you not aware of HCW saying this" is not agreeing to provide a cite.   Cite or original claim will be removed.
offending post by Davel removed.

Restored.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 08:08:14 PM by Eleanor »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline The General

« Reply #5851 on: August 08, 2020, 08:09:23 PM »

Restored.

+re-deleted. My judgement is final.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5852 on: August 08, 2020, 08:12:01 PM »
+re-deleted. My judgement is final.

I'm ok with it..as Omar Khayam wrote ..the moving finger writes....and having writ moves on

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5853 on: August 08, 2020, 08:14:08 PM »
Someone on here helpfully posted on German law. From memory as I can't find the post for the moment, you can be invited to provide a witness statement, but you aren't obliged to. Or you get summoned, but then you have to be presented with the evidence against you. A bit like in Portugal.

A case will only go to trial if there is a stronger chance of a conviction than an acquittal. More like the UK.

Could you provide a cite for.....have to be presented with all the evidence against you......need it for my files

Offline barrier

« Reply #5854 on: August 08, 2020, 08:27:33 PM »

Restored.

You'll understand why SIL gave up and Slarti no longer bothers.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5855 on: August 08, 2020, 08:30:43 PM »

My parents were the same..bless them...as were my school teachers

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5856 on: August 08, 2020, 08:32:32 PM »
I haven't found the "restore" button yet!
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #5857 on: August 08, 2020, 08:53:51 PM »
My parents were the same..bless them...as were my school teachers

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #5858 on: August 08, 2020, 08:58:54 PM »
They have no evidence or he would be questioned. Not surprising as there's no evidence to be found linking him to MM.
I think German police have sufficient time before Brückner would be formally questioned. He is not going anywhere soon and police are being tactical in their approach. My thoughts only.

Offline barrier

« Reply #5859 on: August 08, 2020, 09:05:56 PM »
I think German police have sufficient time before Brückner would be formally questioned. He is not going anywhere soon and police are being tactical in their approach. My thoughts only.

Yep another 7 yrs, don't expect a resolution any time soon.

Offline barrier

« Reply #5860 on: August 08, 2020, 09:06:48 PM »
I haven't found the "restore" button yet!

Its a secret.

Offline barrier

« Reply #5861 on: August 08, 2020, 09:10:02 PM »
Isn't this what Perlin thinks he could do.

'YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH IT' Top forensic expert says Madeleine McCann riddle WILL be solved one day as ‘every contact leaves a trace’

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12337995/forensic-expert-madeleine-mccann-solved-hopes/

It was a rehash from Feb 2019.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6718309/Forensic-scientist-worked-Stephen-Lawrence-murder-vows-try-crack-Madeleine-McCann-case.html

Offline Anthro

« Reply #5862 on: August 08, 2020, 09:23:23 PM »
Yep another 7 yrs, don't expect a resolution any time soon.
I believe this will not be the case. I get the impression that a lot more will be revealed soon. In his chat on the dark web as ‘Wahnsinnholger’ with another person, he stated he wants to capture something small ... Soon afterwards Inga Gehricke disappeared.

Offline barrier

« Reply #5863 on: August 09, 2020, 07:15:30 AM »
I believe this will not be the case. I get the impression that a lot more will be revealed soon. In his chat on the dark web as ‘Wahnsinnholger’ with another person, he stated he wants to capture something small ... Soon afterwards Inga Gehricke disappeared.
No suggestion of it being Madeline.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5864 on: August 09, 2020, 08:06:31 AM »
No suggestion of it being Madeline.
Just an almighty coincidence.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly