Author Topic: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk  (Read 66170 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2018, 10:46:29 PM »
In my opinion forming or joining groups can lead to mistakes and an overdeveloped sense of importance. Then dossiers and reports are produced which the group think have significance when they really don't. Convincing yourself and your mates is one thing, convincing the authorities is quite another.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2018, 11:05:58 PM »
In my opinion forming or joining groups can lead to mistakes and an overdeveloped sense of importance. Then dossiers and reports are produced which the group think have significance when they really don't. Convincing yourself and your mates is one thing, convincing the authorities is quite another.

Indeed G.  Yes didnt a supporters group get their 'dossier ' thrown out by police...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2018, 11:06:24 PM »
It is pretty obvious to me where this Theory has come from.  A bunch of very peculiar persons have been pushing this for years, and have now sent a very long winded and very boring account of what they think happened to The AG of Portugal, none of which makes any logical sense whatsoever.

I much doubt that The AG of Portugal will have any trouble with insomnia for the next week.  If he reads it at all, that is.  To date, I have never been able to get through more that a fraction of what has gone before, on you all know where.

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2018, 11:16:30 PM »
It is pretty obvious to me where this Theory has come from.  A bunch of very peculiar persons have been pushing this for years, and have now sent a very long winded and very boring account of what they think happened to The AG of Portugal, none of which makes any logical sense whatsoever.

I much doubt that The AG of Portugal will have any trouble with insomnia for the next week.  If he reads it at all, that is.  To date, I have never been able to get through more that a fraction of what has gone before, on you all know where.

It is pretty obvious to me a bunch of peculiar persons have been pushing stranger abduction for years... So, why call out on others with theories.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2018, 11:22:11 PM »
It is pretty obvious to me a bunch of peculiar persons have been pushing stranger abduction for years... So, why call out on others with theories.
Abduction is the simplest and most plausible explanation in this case, with "died before the 3rd, and death covered up by both parents and half a dozen of their friends, aided and abetted by senior members of government and UK police" probably the least likely - all in my opinion of course.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2018, 11:55:05 PM »
Abduction is the simplest and most plausible explanation in this case, with "died before the 3rd, and death covered up by both parents and half a dozen of their friends, aided and abetted by senior members of government and UK police" probably the least likely - all in my opinion of course.

And no one is working on your opinion, not the PJ or Og Or anyone else... no evidence kills that.

Offline barrier

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2018, 07:02:23 AM »

What ever their theory is its no more ridiculous than that of SY who had its officers scrambling around the Portuguese country side in search of evidence to support a theory of a burglary gone wrong some seven years previous, IMO of course.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2018, 08:14:48 AM »
And no one is working on your opinion, not the PJ or Og Or anyone else... no evidence kills that.
How do you know what they're working on, out of interest?  All the information we know for certain seems to point to the premise that the Met are treating this as a case of stranger abduction and /or murder.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2018, 08:18:27 AM »

This is exactly  what this group appear to have done

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2018, 08:36:45 AM »
This is exactly  what this group appear to have done

As did a group of supporters who collated a dossier of 'evidence' which was handed to the UK police. They thought it was going to lead to prosecutions, but it didn't.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2018, 09:35:07 AM »
As did a group of supporters who collated a dossier of 'evidence' which was handed to the UK police. They thought it was going to lead to prosecutions, but it didn't.

It didn't and in my opinion that is because of failure in the law ... but not to worry ... it may have been slow to take off but the serious nature of on line abuse is at last being recognised in England and Wales.  In my opinion a situation which is long overdue.

Snip
Online hate crimes should be treated as seriously as abuse committed face-to-face, prosecutors in England and Wales have been told.

Revising its guidance for prosecutors, the Crown Prosecution Service said the impact of tweeting abuse can be as "equally devastating" as shouting it.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40981235

However at risk of veering back On Topic ... one really has to wonder at the collective mentality of this group as they have, in my opinion, seethed away at the outrage that Madeleine McCann's parents pulled off the impossible and got a meaningful professional investigation going into Madeleine's disappearance both here (Scotland Yard) and in Portugal (Policia Judiciaria).

Why on earth have they taken it upon themselves to present this drivel to the Portuguese Attorney General at this late stage in proceedings?

With reference to the content of the opening post ... which apparently has been consigned to its rightful dustbin somewhere ... what can one say?
Has it passed them by that Madeleine's case has been in the process of being re-investigated since it was reopened in 2013 and hopefully funding will be approved to take it to its conclusion.

What motivates such malice towards a child for which this group pretends to demand justice while interfering assiduously in every vehicle capable of providing that justice ... makes me wonder if they think the Portuguese OG is actually going to read a twenty page catalogue of delusion before consigning it to the Paiva file.  Or is it just another of their meaningful but meaningless gestures.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2018, 09:38:40 AM »

The difference  is the dossier contained the actual evidence and at the time there was no one investigating the abuse
The sceptic dossier is a load of made up evidence in a case that is currently  being investigated
I applaud the abuse dossier... On line abuse is something  that needs to be, addressed
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 10:08:09 AM by Davel »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2018, 10:13:28 AM »
The difference  is the dossier contained the actual evidence and at the time there was no one investigating the abuse
The sceptic dossier is a load of made up evidence in a Cade that is currently  being investigated
I applaud the abuse dossier... On line abuse is something  that needs to be, addressed

Both dossiers were compiled by people with IMO way too much time on their hands and no meaningful way in which to use it.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2018, 10:34:25 AM »
Both dossiers were compiled by people with IMO way too much time on their hands and no meaningful way in which to use it.

In my opinion ... that is exactly troo of those who went to the trouble of composing the trash compiled.

PS ... you seem to be sliding back into the bad habit of forgetting the all important "in my opinion".
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2018, 10:39:59 AM »

I agree entirely. Just as, imo, those who pester Operation Grange with their 'theories' and 'evidence' are misguided.

Result = happy posting.