Author Topic: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk  (Read 66172 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk
« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2018, 09:13:21 AM »
Maybe if the pair if you actually read the article and not what you think it means you may have less problem understanding.

It says the McCann's lied about the last photograph

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2018, 12:16:40 PM »

“There is strong evidence, for example, that the famous Pool Photo was not taken on Thursday 3rd as was claimed.

Can’t see lied in there.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2018, 12:35:49 PM »

Absolutely, the article infers that there was a conspiracy and a cover-up in relation to when Maddie died.  I know some journalists are a bit thick but I would have thought Natasha Donn would have realised what she was publishing was libel.  Then again, maybe not...   *%87
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2018, 01:12:28 PM »
Can’t see lied in there.

If you Google libel you will see it can be an inference

Offline jassi

« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2018, 01:14:58 PM »
Absolutely, the article infers that there was a conspiracy and a cover-up in relation to when Maddie died.  I know some journalists are a bit thick but I would have thought Natasha Donn would have realised what she was publishing was libel.  Then again, maybe not...   *%87

Presumably she had an editor who initially thought it was OK
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2018, 10:14:58 PM »
Maybe if the pair if you actually read the article and not what you think it means you may have less problem understanding.
I don't have a problem but that article clearly implies the McCanns are liars.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 10:17:12 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2018, 07:00:28 AM »
Or at least mistaken.  I take it Gerry was going off the Metadata on the photo as to when it was taken.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #82 on: March 17, 2018, 08:11:17 AM »
Or at least mistaken.  I take it Gerry was going off the Metadata on the photo as to when it was taken.

In my opinion the most interesting question about photographs is why the McCann's photos don't appear to have been given to the PJ.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2018, 08:16:20 AM »

Or at the least there is a suggestion that amateurs billing themselves as "independent investigators" know more than Scotland Yard and the Policia Judiciaria.

The competence of the "independents" is questionable as they appear to be unaware that the Portuguese State has been reinvestigating Madeleine's case since 2013 when they reopened it.
Maybe the Attorney General will inform them of that technicality when she gets over her bemusement of their ignorance.

The OP states
"The objective of the 20-page letter, translated into Portuguese, is to prompt judicial authorities towards a reinvestigation."
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #84 on: March 17, 2018, 08:29:16 AM »
In my opinion the most interesting question about photographs is why the McCann's photos don't appear to have been given to the PJ.

You tend to quote extensively from the files and yet you appear to have overlooked the fact that Paiva actually came across evidence which was of interest to the investigation " ... that there are several photographs of interest to the investigation, in which it is possible to visualise Madeleine McCann, as well as different adults and children that made up the group of friends who were on holiday together with the McCann couple in PdL, which is why these photographs, joined to the report, were printed."
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/HOLIDAY-PHOTOS-LIST.htm

The holiday photographs were given to the PJ ... you are in error to suggest otherwise.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2018, 08:31:12 AM »
Or at the least there is a suggestion that amateurs billing themselves as "independent investigators" know more than Scotland Yard and the Policia Judiciaria.

The competence of the "independents" is questionable as they appear to be unaware that the Portuguese State has been reinvestigating Madeleine's case since 2013 when they reopened it.
Maybe the Attorney General will inform them of that technicality when she gets over her bemusement of their ignorance.

The OP states
"The objective of the 20-page letter, translated into Portuguese, is to prompt judicial authorities towards a reinvestigation."

They don't like to old Reinvestigation so they want a new Reinvestigation, despite complaining bitterly about the cost of the old Reinvestigation, the cost of which they won't complain about if it looks like going their way.

It's the old Free Speach But Only For Me Brigade ramped up a bit.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2018, 10:09:11 AM »
You tend to quote extensively from the files and yet you appear to have overlooked the fact that Paiva actually came across evidence which was of interest to the investigation " ... that there are several photographs of interest to the investigation, in which it is possible to visualise Madeleine McCann, as well as different adults and children that made up the group of friends who were on holiday together with the McCann couple in PdL, which is why these photographs, joined to the report, were printed."
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/HOLIDAY-PHOTOS-LIST.htm

The holiday photographs were given to the PJ ... you are in error to suggest otherwise.

The most famous photographs were the ones of Madeleine holding tennis balls and the one of her with her father and sister by the pool. Are you saying those two photographs were given to the PJ?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2018, 10:20:28 AM »
The most famous photographs were the ones of Madeleine holding tennis balls and the one of her with her father and sister by the pool. Are you saying those two photographs were given to the PJ?

Those two photographs are everywhere.  Are you saying that The PJ didn't have them?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #88 on: March 17, 2018, 10:27:05 AM »
Those two photographs are everywhere.  Are you saying that The PJ didn't have them?

I'm saying I can find no evidence in the files that the PJ were given those two photographs. Therefore I have formed the opinion that they weren't handed in.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #89 on: March 17, 2018, 10:31:46 AM »
I'm saying I can find no evidence in the files that the PJ were given those two photographs. Therefore I have formed the opinion that they weren't handed in.

Is there a problem with this?