Author Topic: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk  (Read 66163 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk
« Reply #150 on: March 17, 2018, 09:40:02 PM »
If only someone had asked the twins when they last played with Maddie!
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #151 on: March 17, 2018, 09:50:15 PM »
They would also have to rubbish what Mrs Fenn was saying  for if she was dead there was no way it could be Madeleine crying on Tuesday night.

Were the twins not talking?  Surely they would have mentioned to someone that their sister no longer plays with them!  Just sits behind the sofa saying nothing!
Well instead of crying out for "Daddy", Amelie might have been crying out for "Maddie"?   Could Mrs Fenn have heard it wrong?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline John

« Reply #152 on: March 17, 2018, 10:13:01 PM »
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 10:18:26 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #153 on: March 17, 2018, 10:15:16 PM »
You got it, but there was one major difference the McCanns pulled it off.

And there's me thinking it was "Curt Jurgens"* for them...... 8(>((

* It was actually Anton Diffring but that does not work.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline John

« Reply #154 on: March 17, 2018, 10:29:53 PM »
Well instead of crying out for "Daddy", Amelie might have been crying out for "Maddie"?   Could Mrs Fenn have heard it wrong?

A distinct possibility Rob but that was the Tuesday night so not much direct relevance to the Thursday night?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline misty

« Reply #155 on: March 17, 2018, 10:31:13 PM »
It says "Worked at Goldman Sachs" in the profile?

https://www.facebook.com/paulo.cristovaoppc.9

The account, which I believe is genuine, is on the friends list of Sophia Leal, Amaral's ex-wife.

Offline Carana

« Reply #156 on: March 17, 2018, 10:36:33 PM »
Two things spring to my mind.
Albert RN    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Os6X-jhtI
ace peformance by Jack Warner a.k.a George Dixon who in the last knockings of Dixon of Dock Green was a collator a sort of forerunner of HOLMES.
and:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOakMyALSDw

@)(++(*

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #157 on: March 17, 2018, 11:43:14 PM »
A distinct possibility Rob but that was the Tuesday night so not much direct relevance to the Thursday night?
Under that new theory there was no Thursday night Madeleine had died on Monday so the twins could be crying for her on the Tuesday night.
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #158 on: March 18, 2018, 07:42:02 AM »
I disagree.  I think if one is being honest and really seriously thinks about it and is not massively into convoluted conspiracy theories (as the author of this massive letter clearly is) then one would admit that it is pretty much impossible to put forward a credible theory as to how the McCanns might have faked an abduction and disposed of a corpse on the evening of the 3rd May, why they would have felt the need to do this in the first place, when did opportunity present itself and why they were able to carry it all out without leaving any compelling evidence at all. IMO.

Just as it's proved impossible to put forward a credible theory of abduction in my opinion. Some of those proposed are pretty convoluted too, and some are pure fantasy.

My honest opinion is that there are very many questions and very few answers which don't rely on opinion rather than evidence. .
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #159 on: March 18, 2018, 07:54:23 AM »
Just as it's proved impossible to put forward a credible theory of abduction in my opinion. Some of those proposed are pretty convoluted too, and some are pure fantasy.

My honest opinion is that there are very many questions and very few answers which don't rely on opinion rather than evidence. .

Fortunately, Opinion won't do In Law.  There remains nothing to point to the involvement of The McCanns in the disappearance of their daughter.

Offline Lace

« Reply #160 on: March 18, 2018, 08:05:36 AM »
If only someone had asked the twins when they last played with Maddie!

Madeleine was there all week Rob,  people saw her.    The Nanny spoke to Gerry and Kate,   Madeleine was practising for a dance that was supposed to be a surprise for the parents on the Friday.  Please don't start the nonsense of Madeleine not being there all week,  for that is what it is nonsense.   IMO

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #161 on: March 18, 2018, 08:35:20 AM »
Fortunately, Opinion won't do In Law.  There remains nothing to point to the involvement of The McCanns in the disappearance of their daughter.

The stranger abduction theory is a matter of opinion.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #162 on: March 18, 2018, 09:03:00 AM »

Unless you are part of the investigation team and know this for certain a massive imo should be added to that.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #163 on: March 18, 2018, 10:30:41 AM »
The stranger abduction theory is a matter of opinion.

But the most likely one.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #164 on: March 18, 2018, 11:17:50 AM »
But the most likely one.

I’m sure you can show your calculations and evidence?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.