Author Topic: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk  (Read 66170 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk
« Reply #165 on: March 18, 2018, 11:20:33 AM »
Just as it's proved impossible to put forward a credible theory of abduction in my opinion. Some of those proposed are pretty convoluted too, and some are pure fantasy.

My honest opinion is that there are very many questions and very few answers which don't rely on opinion rather than evidence. .
Once again, I disagree.  The Met already identified a window of opportunity for an abductor to strike.  An abduction could take less than 2 minutes to action from start to finish.  Entering an unlocked apartment and removing a child in that time frame is eminently possible and the most uncomplicated expalanation by far.  IMO.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #166 on: March 18, 2018, 11:23:08 AM »
Once again, I disagree.  The Met already identified a window of opportunity for an abductor to strike.  An abduction could take less than 2 minutes to action from start to finish.  Entering an unlocked apartment and removing a child in that time frame is eminently possible and the most uncomplicated expalanation by far.  IMO.

You forgot a bit.

Here...

Entering an unlocked apartment, opening the window & shutters, and removing a child in that time frame is eminently possible and the most uncomplicated explanation by far.  IMO

Thanks.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline misty

« Reply #167 on: March 18, 2018, 11:33:04 AM »
Between 8.30 & 10pm on 3rd May 2007, for how many minutes were Kate, Gerry & Matt NOT inside 5A?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #168 on: March 18, 2018, 11:37:26 AM »
I’m sure you can show your calculations and evidence?

Don't be silly.  I don't have to.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #169 on: March 18, 2018, 11:41:52 AM »
I’m sure you can show your calculations and evidence?

Parents are not suspects according to both investigations... When they we're made arguidos all the evidence  against them had to be disclosed and according to the archiving report none of the evidence was consolidated... No evidence appears to have cone to light since and they have not been re interviewed as suspects... Woke and wandered deemed highly unlikely  by the pj final report..
That leaves abduction as the most likely solution

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #170 on: March 18, 2018, 11:42:29 AM »
Don't be silly.  I don't have to.
We are looking to you to set an example.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #171 on: March 18, 2018, 11:45:21 AM »
Parents are not suspects according to both investigations... When they we're made arguidos all the evidence  against them had to be disclosed and according to the archiving report none of the evidence was consolidated... No evidence appears to have cone to light since and they have not been re interviewed as suspects... Woke and wandered deemed highly unlikely  by the pj final report..
Good audition for the final report from SY.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #172 on: March 18, 2018, 11:49:17 AM »
We are looking to you to set an example.

Why badger Eleanor when a perfectly good explanation has, already been privided

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #173 on: March 18, 2018, 11:51:04 AM »
Remember the words "However she left the apartment she was abducted".
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #174 on: March 18, 2018, 11:51:43 AM »

This leaves me thinking, what evidence came to light against the likes of Murat & Malinka? 
They have been re interviewed.

Maybe it was the fact that they owned mobile phones & were in PDL on May 3rd.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #175 on: March 18, 2018, 11:52:40 AM »

Like it or not, the woke and wandered explanation is the ONLY one which fits with the actual evidence.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #176 on: March 18, 2018, 11:53:14 AM »
Like it or not, the woke and wandered is the ONLY theory which fits with the actual evidence.

no it isnt and remember you may not have all the evidence.......it would be interesting to no on what evidence the pj all but ruled out woke and wandered...good to see you dont think the evidence supports parental involvemnt
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 12:01:22 PM by Davel »

Offline barrier

« Reply #177 on: March 18, 2018, 11:53:42 AM »
This leaves me thinking, what evidence came to light against the likes of Murat & Malinka? 
They have been re interviewed.

Maybe it was the fact that they owned mobile phones & were in PDL on May 3rd.

Now that's some coincidence.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #178 on: March 18, 2018, 11:56:59 AM »
Like it or not, the woke and wandered explanation is the ONLY one which fits with the actual evidence.

NO it isnt...and as you dont have all the evidence its an illogical statement...It would be interesting to know why the PJ all but ruled out woke and wandered and what evidence  that statement is based on

Offline barrier

« Reply #179 on: March 18, 2018, 11:57:44 AM »
Just as an aside or rather on topic its obvious why the latest theory was posted to the PJ,SY aren't the slightest bit interested.
Rowley:
Of course we always want information and we can't rule out making new appeals if that is required. However, right now, new appeals or prompts to the public are not in the interest of what we are trying to achieve.

http://news.met.police.uk/blog_posts/ac-mark-rowley-reflects-on-the-tenth-anniversary-of-the-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann-56775#related