Author Topic: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk  (Read 66164 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk
« Reply #180 on: March 18, 2018, 11:59:35 AM »
NO it isnt...and as you dont have all the evidence its an illogical statement...It would be interesting to know why the PJ all but ruled out woke and wandered and what evidence  that statement is based on
SY all but ruled Tannerman out,some like to cling on though.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

byron

« Reply #181 on: March 18, 2018, 11:59:59 AM »
https://www.publico.pt/2013/10/24/sociedade/noticia/ministerio-publico-reabre-processo-do-desaparecimento-de-maddie-1610207

The reanalysis of the case returns to focus the investigation on the kidnapping thesis, the main line followed by Scotland Yard, who also opened an investigation into the disappearance of Maddie. The PJ do Porto team was convinced of this thesis in view of the careful observation of all the information in the process.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #182 on: March 18, 2018, 12:00:50 PM »
We are looking to you to set an example.

Precisely.  No one on this Forum is forced to explain their opinions.  Least of all me.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #183 on: March 18, 2018, 12:06:37 PM »
You forgot a bit.

Here...

Entering an unlocked apartment, opening the window & shutters, and removing a child in that time frame is eminently possible and the most uncomplicated explanation by far.  IMO

Thanks.
Exactly, thanks for pointing that out.  But I thought you didn't want to interact with me? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #184 on: March 18, 2018, 12:07:25 PM »
Between 8.30 & 10pm on 3rd May 2007, for how many minutes were Kate, Gerry & Matt NOT inside 5A?

Probably too many if the abduction theory is to be believed.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #185 on: March 18, 2018, 12:08:11 PM »
Like it or not, the woke and wandered explanation is the ONLY one which fits with the actual evidence.
And yet it was the first theory to be abandoned by the police as the least likely, why do you suppose?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #186 on: March 18, 2018, 12:10:45 PM »
And yet it was the first theory to be abandoned by the police as the least likely, why do you suppose?

The "probable" ones have led no where.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #187 on: March 18, 2018, 12:22:28 PM »
The "probable" ones have led no where.
I don't think that because the probable theories have led nowhere that that means the improbable theories are now worthy of consideration.  IMO.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #188 on: March 18, 2018, 12:44:51 PM »
Did it ever occur to this so-called research group that there were hundreds (if not thousands) of people in and around PdL on the 3rd May who are far better placed to describe what the weather was like on that day than they are, and that so far as I know, not one of the people who was actually there that day has questioned the veracity of the so-called "Last Photo" based on the fact that it shows a sunny moment, and kids in sun hats?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #189 on: March 18, 2018, 12:46:43 PM »
no it isnt and remember you may not have all the evidence.......it would be interesting to no on what evidence the pj all but ruled out woke and wandered...good to see you dont think the evidence supports parental involvemnt

So you admit that we may not have all the evidence?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

byron

« Reply #190 on: March 18, 2018, 12:57:24 PM »
Did it ever occur to this so-called research group that there were hundreds (if not thousands) of people in and around PdL on the 3rd May who are far better placed to describe what the weather was like on that day than they are, and that so far as I know, not one of the people who was actually there that day has questioned the veracity of the so-called "Last Photo" based on the fact that it shows a sunny moment, and kids in sun hats?

Jane Tanner

10.30 4078 “What was the weather like at that time when you remember seeing Madeleine on the
beach then?”
Reply “Erm, I think that day was a bit nicer actually. I think, I’m trying to, I’ve got pictures
of Exxxx, of Exx, that’s about the first day I took pictures actually, and I’ve got
pictures of Exx and I’m trying to remember what she was wearing. It was a tee-shirt,
so I don’t think it was, it wasn’t as, I think it was actually getting a bit nicer, it wasn’t
as cold. No, yeah, because the Thursday was actually probably one of the first nice
days, which is why I think we had gone later in the day, we took all the kids down to
the beach because it was actually nicer weather. So, yeah, the Thursday was
probably the first day I think the sun had more come out in the day”.
4078 “When you were there with Exx and you had seen Madeleine and Exxxx sort of getting
ready to go back to the Kids Club, were there many other people around?”

This was the night when we were
all saying that, so, no, there was nothing. And we’d had a really, I think in some
ways it had been the nicest day because the weather had been nicer, we’d all had the
chance, you know, we’d taken the kids to the beach, we were all saying, you know, it
was probably, it’s ironic, but it had been the best day of the holiday so far because,
you know, we’d been able to do something with the kids and blah blah,

J. Wilkins

On Thursday, 3rd May 2007, at 10 am I went to tennis lesson as usual and Jerry was there and a female. The other two females were not present. We again engaged in general conversation and played (?!) the lesson for an hour.

I went to the pool where Bridget was. I think Jerry’s wife, Kate was already there speaking to the tennis coach. They got really involved in a conversation XXX Jerry would say a joke (?!!!!, unreadible) and go ...

O'Brien

E*** went back to the kids club and I went out with Matt sailing, I Jane was looking after E***. Whilst I was out sailing with Matt he fell in the water, I had to sail back to save him this made the day quite memorable that and it being the best day weather wise.

Rachael

1578 “Okay. So we move on then, we move forward to Thursday”.
Reply “Mmm mmm”.
1578 “The third of May, are you able to summarise the days activities”?
Reply “Yeah, the day was actually, it was different to the others because, well it was warmer weather

carole Tranmer
CT'If it was in the afternoon, somewhere three, three-thirty and five-thirty, because the sun was going down and it was getting colder.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #191 on: March 18, 2018, 01:02:29 PM »

Exactly.  It is almost impossible to say precisely when the sun came out, and for how long.  But this is by the by.

The first opinions of The Last Photo began ten years ago, by some idiot who happened to be in Brazil at the time.  We had acres of Photo Shopping at a time when I still believed that The McCanns could have been culpable.

Been there and done all of this.  1,29pm or 2.29pm?  Until someone sussed that Portugal is on UK time.  Or did Kate forget to update her camera?

No one has ever effectively proved that The Last Photo wasn't exactly what it was purported to be.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #192 on: March 18, 2018, 01:07:12 PM »
Parents are not suspects according to both investigations... When they we're made arguidos all the evidence  against them had to be disclosed and according to the archiving report none of the evidence was consolidated... No evidence appears to have cone to light since and they have not been re interviewed as suspects... Woke and wandered deemed highly unlikely  by the pj final report..
That leaves abduction as the most likely solution

Similarly there appears to be no evidence of abduction which logically therefore would leave some other event as the likely solution...
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #193 on: March 18, 2018, 01:44:49 PM »
Similarly there appears to be no evidence of abduction which logically therefore would leave some other event as the likely solution...
First... You are, using the absence of evidence as an argument... Which is quite valid but something you have consistently argued against.

Second... What other option are you referring to... I only see
Parental involvement
Woke and wandered
Abduction

If two are, unlikely... Then then the third must be likely

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #194 on: March 18, 2018, 01:52:23 PM »
no it isnt and remember you may not have all the evidence.......it would be interesting to no on what evidence the pj all but ruled out woke and wandered...good to see you dont think the evidence supports parental involvemnt

They have never ruled it out and neither have SY, all options are still open was the last thing we have heard from them I understand.  I repeat for the benefit of those with cloth ears, woke and wandered is the only possibility which is supported by real evidence while abduction through a bedroom window is unsupported by anything.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 01:55:05 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!