Author Topic: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk  (Read 66153 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk
« Reply #210 on: March 18, 2018, 04:30:46 PM »
I think the public is aware of a lot more than an iota.

In your opinion, hopefully.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #211 on: March 18, 2018, 04:45:39 PM »
We know all the evidence  the original investigation had against the mccanns because the pj had to disclose it on making them arguidos... We also know that the archiving report said all the evidence against them was not consolidated....

We do not know what OG has uncovered since then. We only know what they have told us and certainly nothing that would prejudice any future trial.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #212 on: March 18, 2018, 05:09:40 PM »
Do you know that once upon a time you were a very reasonable man.  I don't understand what has come over you.

Delete, as appropriate.

It is very simple, it is logical that there is more evidence to find in the Maddie case regardless of whether she is alive or dead.  If you disagree maybe you will elaborate please Eleanor.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #213 on: March 18, 2018, 05:12:11 PM »
We know all the evidence  the original investigation had against the mccanns because the pj had to disclose it on making them arguidos... We also know that the archiving report said all the evidence against them was not consolidated....

You have fallen into your own trap davel.  They have to provide proof, evidence is something else and undoubtedly the PJ have material which they are not prepared to share for operational reasons.  Those PJ officers including Amaral and Paiva who were involved from day one will always have a greater insight into what occurred that those who came after including SY.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 05:16:49 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #214 on: March 18, 2018, 05:18:53 PM »
You have fallen into your own trap davel.  They have to provide proof, evidence is something else and undoubtedly the PJ have material which they are not prepared to share for operational reasons.  Those PJ officers including Amaral and Paiva who were involved from day one will always have a greater insight into what occurred that those who came after including SY.

No they had to provide the evidence... Proof is only decided in court... So all the evidence  amaral had has been disclosed... As amaral didn't understand  the evidence his insight is not worth a, fat lot
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 05:21:34 PM by Davel »

Online Eleanor

« Reply #215 on: March 18, 2018, 05:23:25 PM »
It is very simple, it is logical that there is more evidence to find in the Maddie case regardless of whether she is alive or dead.  If you disagree maybe you will elaborate please Eleanor.

No,  I will not do that, Angelo.  And nor should you.  We both have opinions, although I have never gainsaid you.
Perhaps you should afford me the same courtesy.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #216 on: March 18, 2018, 05:27:03 PM »
And yet it was the first theory to be abandoned by the police as the least likely, why do you suppose?

Was it? oh right .. now you can cite that one for  me. Thanks in advance

I thought it was the 'abduction' the police abandoned due to the tapas stories and discovering absolutely no evidence of anyone coming entering or leaving via jemmied shutters and window.. but there ya go.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #217 on: March 18, 2018, 05:29:39 PM »

I thought it was the 'abduction' the police abandoned due to the tapas stories and discovering absolutely no evidence of anyone coming entering or leaving via jemmied shutters and window.. but there ya go.

It's in the final  report... Woke and wandered highly unlikely

« Reply #218 on: March 18, 2018, 05:31:19 PM »
Did it ever occur to this so-called research group that there were hundreds (if not thousands) of people in and around PdL on the 3rd May who are far better placed to describe what the weather was like on that day than they are, and that so far as I know, not one of the people who was actually there that day has questioned the veracity of the so-called "Last Photo" based on the fact that it shows a sunny moment, and kids in sun hats?

Well, never mind the tens of thousands who were watching the weather in PDL  the parent swere confused.
Kate left Maddie tucked up inside the covers as it was a cold night

Gerry saw Maddie on his toilet visit lying on the top of the bed outside the covers where HE left her as it was a warm night..

Hot n cold took on a new meaning... One expects  one to do the hokey cockey and turn around tadah!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #219 on: March 18, 2018, 05:38:05 PM »
No they had to provide the evidence... Proof is only decided in court... So all the evidence  amaral had has been disclosed... As amaral didn't understand  the evidence his insight is not worth a, fat lot

Wrong again.  Guilt or innocence is decided in court, not proof.  Proof based on some of the evidence is provided by investigators.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #220 on: March 18, 2018, 05:39:59 PM »
No,  I will not do that, Angelo.  And nor should you.  We both have opinions, although I have never gainsaid you.
Perhaps you should afford me the same courtesy.

That applies to other members too so shooting them down in flames just because they ask valid questions is unacceptable.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 05:42:20 PM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!

« Reply #221 on: March 18, 2018, 05:43:58 PM »
what happened to my post ? the PJ belived the McCanns staged an abduction.... so what about that being the truth. we not allowed that again.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #222 on: March 18, 2018, 05:45:30 PM »

I agree, the focus changed from looking for a little girl who got out of an unlocked apartment to chasing a ghost only after Tanner belatedely decided to add her tuppence worth.

Je ne regrette rien!!

« Reply #223 on: March 18, 2018, 05:47:17 PM »
Once again, I disagree.  The Met already identified a window of opportunity for an abductor to strike.  An abduction could take less than 2 minutes to action from start to finish.  Entering an unlocked apartment and removing a child in that time frame is eminently possible and the most uncomplicated expalanation by far.  IMO.

Which window was this then? 2 mins  lolololol

where did the abuctor throw that jemmie then? in the non bushes?

(&^& (&^& (&^& (&^&

Online Eleanor

« Reply #224 on: March 18, 2018, 05:49:42 PM »
That applies to other members too so shooting them down in flames just because they ask valid questions shouldn't happen.

This is between thee and me.  And nothing to do with other members.  I never question what you do.  Or have you failed to notice?

So don't ask me questions On Forum that I cannot answer, and I would never ask of you.