Author Topic: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk  (Read 66166 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk
« Reply #300 on: March 19, 2018, 08:03:31 PM »
Were you expecting anyone to defend it? I would have thought anyone agreeing with it would be posting on another very popular site, not this one.

Anyone who disagreed with it would of course be automatically banned from the site

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #301 on: March 19, 2018, 08:04:11 PM »
Were you expecting anyone to defend it? I would have thought anyone agreeing with it would be posting on another very popular site, not this one.
I thought there was a cross-section of views on this forum, with not everyone singing from the same hymn sheet, as it were, so yes, I was expecting someone to defend it.  Do you believe popularity of the forum in question confers any credibility to the theory?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #302 on: March 19, 2018, 08:37:21 PM »
Anyone who disagreed with it would of course be automatically banned from the site

You can, of course, prove the truth of your statement? Otherwise you seem to have forgotten to add imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #303 on: March 19, 2018, 08:45:12 PM »
You can, of course, prove the truth of your statement? Otherwise you seem to have forgotten to add imo.
Maybe that comes from personal experience.  In which case I'd have to agree.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 09:08:07 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #304 on: March 19, 2018, 09:06:32 PM »

There is, not one dissenting voice... Dissent is not allowed.. Ime

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #305 on: March 19, 2018, 09:35:05 PM »
Maybe that comes from personal experience.  In which case I'd have to agree.

Well, speaking from my personal experience, you are both wrong.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #306 on: March 19, 2018, 09:40:32 PM »
We can't change our personal experiences.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #307 on: March 19, 2018, 10:31:43 PM »
We can't change our personal experiences.

All I can say is that CMOMM doesn't ban those who simply disagree with them in my experience. So it's not a blanket rule, as has been asserted.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #308 on: March 19, 2018, 10:46:38 PM »
All I can say is that CMOMM doesn't ban those who simply disagree with them in my experience. So it's not a blanket rule, as has been asserted.
I think you'd be hard pressed to spot a single member of that forum who thinks Madeleine was abducted and who is currently allowed to post. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #309 on: March 19, 2018, 11:10:11 PM »

I think all the various McCann sites are guilty of tolerating little dissent from the stated aims.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #310 on: March 20, 2018, 07:48:31 AM »
And speaking from my personal experience, they are both wrong.

I don't agree with the MMRG findings.

Neither do I have evidence of an abduction, hence I cannot be described as a supporter or a believer.

And that's the difference.

It may well be that supporters or believers get banned.  I wouldn't know about that.

From a quick scan of the file sent to the Portuguese AG, it is not likely to lead to a re-evaluation of the evidence.  I need to add an IMO to this assertion.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #311 on: March 20, 2018, 07:58:54 AM »

Neither do I have evidence of an abduction, hence I cannot be described as a supporter or a believer.

It may well be that supporters or believers get banned.  I wouldn't know about that.

From a quick scan of the file sent to the Portuguese AG, it is not likely to lead to a re-evaluation of the evidence.  I need to add an IMO to this assertion.

If you do not believe the mccanns are truthful then you are, a sceptic

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #312 on: March 20, 2018, 08:01:23 AM »

Yes they do
Belief in abduction results in a ban

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #313 on: March 20, 2018, 08:16:42 AM »

Are you still a member?  have you posted your reasons for disagreeing with their findings on their forum?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #314 on: March 20, 2018, 08:17:33 AM »
Are you still a member?  have you posted your reasons for disagreeing with their findings on their forum?

sil is not a memeber..as I understand sil was banned