Author Topic: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk  (Read 66170 times)

Offline Alice Purjorick

Re: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk
« Reply #360 on: March 20, 2018, 10:09:03 PM »
I stayed at the Hunters Inn and re read Lorna doone...didnt do it on horseback...did Ibiza on Andaluzion stallion...that was an experience...cut the barrymore jokes

You disappoint me.
I was expecting a claim you chased around the streets of Ciutadella on a PRE during the festival of Sant Joan.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #361 on: March 20, 2018, 10:20:59 PM »
I would say sil does not have a clue...but you all seem to think you are world class experts....

sils take on the australian DOC
Davel has predicted that it will be supportive of the McCanns.  I am of the opinion it will be heavily critical of the McCanns.  This difference of opinion matters not a jot as we will soon find out the reality of the situation.

Sil is heavily biased due to the fact that both the mCcanns and Grange were not interested in his offer of assistance.....I find the fact that he expected both these to accept his help quite strange

Trashing a fellow member? oh how things never change.  I was just wondering who you were referring to regarding this sentence: "but you all seem to think you are world class experts...." I would surmise the 'you all' are every person who do not fall at the feet of the McCANNS IN holy worship.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

« Reply #362 on: March 20, 2018, 10:24:55 PM »
he wasnt describing the investigation...the investigation never said they could prove maddie died in the apartment...he was guilty of defamation..imo...which the ECHR will correct...again imo

He was describing  the investigation- namely a theory which they all agreed was more believable than the abductor through a window bit of nonsense. A theory. yes that is what it was/is on record as being. and he wasn't charged with defamation or anything else regarding his claims. So  time to break the good news. The McCanns were suspects and may well still be.

« Reply #363 on: March 20, 2018, 10:26:57 PM »
They are circumstantial evidence of abduction

Oh Good. Care to explain them  em is there more than one?

« Reply #364 on: March 20, 2018, 10:36:18 PM »
I agree, it's indefensible, however I was simply curious to know if anyone here thought the theory had merit.  It would appear not.

Simply curious?, and what did you intend to do with the information if anyone did agree? Is it any of your business what people think, it's not like you can control them hahahahahaha- yes posts can be deleted but the thoughts are still there.

It would seem  the supporters on this particular forum  are so used to demonising anyone who does not fall at the feet of the McCanns  get 'shocked' when this does not match their expectations.

News - we do not all share Bennett's ideas or beliefs  we are not a unified religion!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #365 on: March 20, 2018, 10:50:23 PM »
Simply curious?, and what did you intend to do with the information if anyone did agree? Is it any of your business what people think, it's not like you can control them hahahahahaha- yes posts can be deleted but the thoughts are still there.

It would seem  the supporters on this particular forum  are so used to demonising anyone who does not fall at the feet of the McCanns  get 'shocked' when this does not match their expectations.

News - we do not all share Bennett's ideas or beliefs  we are not a unified religion!
I apologise for any offence  my question may have caused you. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Erngath

« Reply #366 on: March 20, 2018, 11:00:44 PM »

I trust you have managed to regain your ability to stand.
We supporters seem to be prone to" falling down"  at the feet of the McCanns.😁

Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

« Reply #367 on: March 20, 2018, 11:02:03 PM »

No offence caused- but thank you for the apology anyway.

You didn't like my reply huh?  well ya win some...

« Reply #368 on: March 20, 2018, 11:12:31 PM »

metaphorically speaking... but you get the picture.  8**8:/: 8**8:/:

Offline Erngath

« Reply #369 on: March 20, 2018, 11:16:26 PM »
metaphorically speaking... but you get the picture.  8**8:/: 8**8:/:

No. !
It's a picture you strive to paint but it's entirely ridiculous.
In fact the more you try to paint that particular picture, the more ridiculous it seems.
In my opinion of course.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #370 on: March 20, 2018, 11:17:15 PM »
No offence caused- but thank you for the apology anyway.

You didn't like my reply huh?  well ya win some...
I don't believe I expressed a preference either way, however it would have been interesting to find someone on this forum who did believe Madeleine died before the 3rd of May in order to enter into an on-topic discussion with them about it (though I suppose that wouldn't have been allowed owing to the libel rules).  Still, it does interest me, how people get these strange ideas in their heads based on evidence as flimsy as "The Last Photo".
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #371 on: March 20, 2018, 11:24:01 PM »

It is quite baffling how one can be tarred with the very same brush that one is accused of using against others.  Oh well.  It's late. 

« Reply #372 on: March 20, 2018, 11:28:55 PM »
I don't believe I expressed a preference either way, however it would have been interesting to find someone on this forum who did believe Madeleine died before the 3rd of May in order to enter into an on-topic discussion with them about it (though I suppose that wouldn't have been allowed owing to the libel rules).  Still, it does interest me, how people get these strange ideas in their heads based on evidence as flimsy as "The Last Photo".

Yes, I understand your point there. seems reasonable if it were for a debate and not  accusatory as is the usual case by forum supporters.

We all have to understand unless we were NOT there we do not know what happened and so theories- some good, some bad some pathetic  all should be discussed  and analysed reasonably.

It should also be helpful if supporters would understand that they do not know this family  or anything about their private lives or what goes on behind closed doors AND they do not know know what has happened to MBM or if her parents were  involved or not. They may or may not be victims of something- we just do not know.

I am still bewildered about their behaviour- it makes me feel uneasy. I am quite vocal about that, I don't apologise for that because they are quite happy to label me a troll.

« Reply #373 on: March 20, 2018, 11:35:12 PM »

No. !
It's a picture you strive to paint but it's entirely ridiculous.
In fact the more you try to paint that particular picture, the more ridiculous it seems.
In my opinion of course.

If you read this forum, and the excuses the supporters use  it isn't difficult to get the picture.  everyone and anyone who even mentions  not believing the parents are set upon be protective cheetahs in a zoo.

It really does look like victim worship to me.
A bit like celebrities who do wrong.... aw poor them.  to hell with their victims...just aw poor them.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #374 on: March 20, 2018, 11:43:41 PM »
If you read this forum, and the excuses the supporters use  it isn't difficult to get the picture.  everyone and anyone who even mentions  not believing the parents are set upon be protective cheetahs in a zoo.

It really does look like victim worship to me.
A bit like celebrities who do wrong.... aw poor them.  to hell with their victims...just aw poor them.

What abject nonsense.

You do love the use of hyperbole.

"Falling down in worship"
"To hell with their victims""
"Victim worship"
"Set upon be protective cheetahs in a zoo"

Lol.