Author Topic: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk  (Read 66167 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk
« Reply #435 on: March 23, 2018, 08:32:56 AM »
Those are facts to be discovered, what someone is feeling or thinking isn’t.
Yes, some people think that where someone was going and carrying what are facts, yet they haven't really got a clue.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #436 on: March 23, 2018, 08:34:58 AM »
Only they know that.
and yet you wouldn't question it if it were Kerry or Denise telling you how they feel, I don't suppose?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #437 on: March 23, 2018, 08:42:25 AM »
They may think they know.

And you may think they don't... You seem to want absilutevpriif which is plainly ridiculous... The mccanns have to prove themselves innocent... Which is impossible
Even if a culpritvwas found and found guilty some.... Perhaps you... Would still suspect the mccanns
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 08:44:38 AM by Davel »

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #438 on: March 23, 2018, 09:10:18 AM »
And you may think they don't... You seem to want absilutevpriif which is plainly ridiculous... The mccanns have to prove themselves innocent... Which is impossible
Even if a culpritvwas found and found guilty some.... Perhaps you... Would still suspect the mccanns

You appear to be struggling with the fact that at the present time we have no way of knowing for certain how someone feels or what they are thinking.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #439 on: March 23, 2018, 09:28:10 AM »
You appear to be struggling with the fact that at the present time we have no way of knowing for certain how someone feels or what they are thinking.
I we every way of knowing....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #440 on: March 23, 2018, 09:34:56 AM »

How do you know? Can you explain?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #441 on: March 23, 2018, 09:37:39 AM »

On one hand you say we have no idea how someone would react to a situation like the disappearance of their daughter, on the other that we have every way of knowing. Could you please make your mind up ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Carana

« Reply #442 on: March 23, 2018, 10:27:55 AM »
"Said one of the group’s members: “We can only hope the authorities take notice. If our findings get published in the Portuguese media, the authorities might be obliged to make an official statement and it might get reported in the UK.

In a vague attempt to get back OnT, any idea of how the latest self-styled investigative initiative may have "prompt [ed] judicial authorities towards a reinvestigation" (of their current investigation) as a result of their "shocking" "conclusion"?

Come to think of it, has anyone noted extensive coverage in the PT media go, aside from Natasha Donn's hastily redacted press release report?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #443 on: March 23, 2018, 10:31:48 AM »
"Said one of the group’s members: “We can only hope the authorities take notice. If our findings get published in the Portuguese media, the authorities might be obliged to make an official statement and it might get reported in the UK.

In a vague attempt to get back OnT, any idea of how the latest self-styled investigative initiative may have "prompt [ed] judicial authorities towards a reinvestigation" (of their current investigation) as a result of their "shocking" "conclusion"?

Come to think of it, has anyone noted extensive coverage in the PT media go, aside from Natasha Donn's hastily redacted press release report?
I may be wrong, but I have a feeling that this group's efforts are likely to sink without trace, like all their other attempts at attracting the attention of the authorities to their cause.

Offline Carana

« Reply #444 on: March 23, 2018, 10:45:54 AM »
I may be wrong, but I have a feeling that this group's efforts are likely to sink without trace, like all their other attempts at attracting the attention of the authorities to their cause.

I'm intrigued as to why Natasha's original "article" was pulled prior to redaction.

Who disapproved? Someone from the "research group"? An editor? Amaral? Someone else?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #445 on: March 23, 2018, 10:47:49 AM »
I'm intrigued as to why Natasha's original "article" was pulled prior to redaction.

Who disapproved? Someone from the "research group"? An editor? Amaral? Someone else?
I thought the article reappeared with the offending libel about the Last Photo removed?

byron

« Reply #446 on: March 23, 2018, 12:25:13 PM »
Apparently this was her reply to someone on twitter.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYMagXvWsAEe9RZ?format=jpg

Offline jassi

« Reply #447 on: March 23, 2018, 12:48:22 PM »
Something to look forward to  8)-)))
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Carana

« Reply #448 on: March 23, 2018, 12:53:35 PM »

Hmmm. Tabloid hacks don't normally cede their right to scoops out of deference, do they?

A redacted version did eventually reappear, and I haven't come across a mega scoop by a "much bigger paper" with a "much more comprehensive article"...

I wonder what could possibly have gone wrong?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #449 on: March 23, 2018, 12:54:50 PM »

That was days ago wasn't it, and she reposted the article with the libellous inference removed.  I think it's fairly safe to say that the "big" paper had second thoughts...