Author Topic: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk  (Read 66153 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk
« Reply #465 on: March 23, 2018, 10:19:25 PM »
Could be, but I'm mainly here for the entertainment value and I can certainly say I get my money's worth.
I'd consider leaving if you leave Jassi.  I get value from your humour and wit too.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #466 on: March 24, 2018, 08:35:46 AM »
Could be, but I'm mainly here for the entertainment value and I can certainly say I get my money's worth.

Its certainly peaked the interest of the guest's,up from the twenties and thirties to the low one hundreds yesterday.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #467 on: March 24, 2018, 09:05:16 AM »
I'd consider leaving if you leave Jassi.  I get value from your humour and wit too.

The thought of leaving never entered my head  ?{)(**
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #468 on: March 24, 2018, 09:06:15 AM »
The thought of leaving never entered my head  ?{)(**

It never entered robs either... It does enter mine

Offline Brietta

« Reply #469 on: March 24, 2018, 09:15:02 AM »
Its certainly peaked the interest of the guest's,up from the twenties and thirties to the low one hundreds yesterday.

There are always peaks and troughs in the number of guests visiting the forum just as there are peaks and troughs in the number of members taking part in discussions at any given time.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Carana

« Reply #470 on: March 24, 2018, 10:27:01 AM »

Was there anything new or of renewed interest being discussed?

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #471 on: March 24, 2018, 10:32:46 AM »
Was there anything new or of renewed interest being discussed?

Not really probably just spectators interested in the arguments being put forward by some posters.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #472 on: March 24, 2018, 10:43:15 AM »
Combining UK justice and a high twitter following could work.  Being a member of a Facebook group with a large following could also make wild swings in the number of visitors.  It is all hard work though.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 11:48:33 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #473 on: March 24, 2018, 10:45:53 AM »
That would be boring!   Combing UK justice and a high twitter following could work.  Being a member of a Facebook group with a large following could also make wild swings in the number of visitors. It is all hard work though.

Indeed, but for some it seems to be their life's work.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #474 on: March 24, 2018, 10:53:21 AM »
Indeed, but for some it seems to be their life's work.
Well it has been for me for nearly 2 years but I'm easing back as it is going on for too long.    I'm comfortable with what I've achieved.
Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #475 on: March 24, 2018, 10:59:32 AM »
Well it has been for me for nearly 2 years but I'm easing back as it is going on for too long.    I'm comfortable with what I've achieved.

I wasn't thinking of you in particular when I wrote that.

Or maybe not -

Offline Brietta

« Reply #476 on: March 24, 2018, 11:30:51 AM »
Anyway ... let us get back on topic ... anyone got erudite thoughts regarding the Portuguese Attorney General and the delivery of a was it forty page tome? landing on her desk.

Any one know if she has sent off a letter of thanks to the researchers as yet ... or is she too underwhelmed still?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #477 on: March 24, 2018, 11:36:54 AM »
Are her manners of any importance or relevance?

Or maybe not -

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #478 on: March 24, 2018, 11:40:44 AM »
Anyway ... let us get back on topic ... anyone got erudite thoughts regarding the Portuguese Attorney General and the delivery of a was it forty page tome? landing on her desk.

Any one know if she has sent off a letter of thanks to the researchers as yet ... or is she too underwhelmed still?

I’d say the AG was as interested in the tome as SY were on the dodgy dossier.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #479 on: March 24, 2018, 11:48:23 AM »
Are her manners of any importance or relevance?

To me, that is a matter entirely for her ... but it doe appear to have some importance or relevance as far as the senders are concerned ... else, why bother?

So I take it you like me have no idea if she acknowledged receipt as yet.