Author Topic: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk  (Read 66153 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk
« Reply #480 on: March 24, 2018, 11:54:57 AM »
Maybe she's a fan of Elvis.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Carana

« Reply #481 on: March 24, 2018, 12:17:02 PM »
To me, that is a matter entirely for her ... but it doe appear to have some importance or relevance as far as the senders are concerned ... else, why bother?

So I take it you like me have no idea if she acknowledged receipt as yet.

"It doesn't matter if it's true as long as people believe it.
Paraphrasing, while searching for the precise comment...
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 12:31:18 PM by Carana »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #482 on: March 24, 2018, 12:49:30 PM »

"It doesn't matter if it's true as long as people believe it.
Paraphrasing, while searching for the precise comment...

Could have been the strap line for the McCanns propaganda campaign.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Carana

« Reply #483 on: March 24, 2018, 12:52:50 PM »

Would you discount that for Amaral?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #484 on: March 24, 2018, 12:59:07 PM »
Maybe she's a fan of Elvis.

I doubt if she would be as impolite as to do that ... although in my opinion it would keep twitter et al busy for a while with a new hate figure if she did.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #485 on: March 24, 2018, 01:04:16 PM »

Oh dear! ... I would have been amazed if you hadn't managed to get dig in against Madeleine (in whose aid there is McCann 'propaganda' to which you object) and her family.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #486 on: March 24, 2018, 01:10:54 PM »
Oh dear! ... I would have been amazed if you hadn't managed to get dig in against Madeleine (in whose aid there is McCann 'propaganda' to which you object) and her family.

Sigh....poor child ! When is she going to stop being sacrificed on the alter of her parent’s reputation ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #487 on: March 24, 2018, 01:14:22 PM »
Sigh....poor child ! When is she going to stop being sacrificed on the alter of her parent’s reputation ?

I doubt you really care... Much of the posting here seems more about attacking the parents than really caring for maddie... IMO... But that is the nature of some

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #488 on: March 24, 2018, 01:15:44 PM »
I doubt you really care

I care that any child is used in the way that Madeleine has been.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #489 on: March 24, 2018, 01:17:14 PM »
I care that any child is used in the way that Madeleine has been.

From what I can see she has been used to vent nastiness on her parents
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 02:29:55 PM by John »

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #490 on: March 24, 2018, 02:18:18 PM »

Well, Indeed Faith!  Now we are to be branded Madeleine [ censored word ]s as well.  This will probably be deleted BUT ...
I am not convinced if MBM was abducted from the unlocked apartment and held by a paedophile gang for years would be in any great hurry to hug her parents, after reading how they spent THEIR time while she was missing. After all did she not mention to her parents she wasn't all that keen on being left alone every night or words to that effect?  AND didn't the parents ignore her and leave them alone again?  yes they did indeed!

Just my thoughts on the matter.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline John

« Reply #491 on: March 24, 2018, 02:31:54 PM »
Posters are reminded that derogatory personal comments and insults are forbidden.  TY
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Robin Banks

« Reply #492 on: March 24, 2018, 03:21:13 PM »
Even if the last photo wasn't taken on the Thursday what difference does it make?

Firstly, it would show that the Mccanns are trying very hard to manipulate Maddie's timeline and the events of the said holiday.  It will also prove that the Mccanns Lied.

Funny how the very best photograph was the best of the bunch, just like it was funny how Gerry thought how Beautiful Maddie looked sleeping in her bed.  Just like Maddie had the Best Day Ever.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #493 on: March 24, 2018, 04:53:30 PM »
Firstly, it would show that the Mccanns are trying very hard to manipulate Maddie's timeline and the events of the said holiday.  It will also prove that the Mccanns Lied.

Funny how the very best photograph was the best of the bunch, just like it was funny how Gerry thought how Beautiful Maddie looked sleeping in her bed.  Just like Maddie had the Best Day Ever.
Was the high tea at the Tapas the best meal ever too?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Carana

« Reply #494 on: March 24, 2018, 05:03:37 PM »

What makes you think that it may not have been taken on Thursday?