Author Topic: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk  (Read 66172 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk
« Reply #495 on: March 24, 2018, 05:15:42 PM »
What makes you think that it may not have been taken on Thursday?
Have you looked at the time the kids were booked in at creche?  I have checked Madeleine was booked in after that time. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Carana

« Reply #496 on: March 24, 2018, 05:28:05 PM »
Have you looked at the time the kids were booked in at creche?  I have checked Madeleine was booked in after that time.

After what time?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #497 on: March 24, 2018, 05:33:55 PM »
Firstly, it would show that the Mccanns are trying very hard to manipulate Maddie's timeline and the events of the said holiday.  It will also prove that the Mccanns Lied.

Funny how the very best photograph was the best of the bunch, just like it was funny how Gerry thought how Beautiful Maddie looked sleeping in her bed.  Just like Maddie had the Best Day Ever.
What is it you find suspicious about the best photo being used, the fact that Gerry thought how beautiful his daughter looked, or that Madeleine had said she'd had her best day ever?  What's funny about it?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #498 on: March 24, 2018, 05:44:14 PM »
What is it you find suspicious about the best photo being used, the fact that Gerry thought how beautiful his daughter looked, or that Madeleine had said she'd had her best day ever?  What's funny about it?

I didn’t think it was funny (surprising), just seemed more PR than witness statement.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #499 on: March 24, 2018, 05:52:56 PM »
I didn’t think it was funny (surprising), just seemed more PR than witness statement.
Do you think expressing love and for your beautiful missing child and remembering wishut uplly what she said can be explained by anything other than a cynical PR opportunity?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #500 on: March 24, 2018, 06:00:27 PM »
Sigh....poor child ! When is she going to stop being sacrificed on the alter of her parent’s reputation ?

In my opinion Madeleine's parents' reputations are doing just fine outside of a very small contingent whose opinions don't excite too much attention outwith their rather cringe making self promoting stunts the latest being the epistle to Portugal.

In my opinion, none of it from one FOI request to the next has been undertaken with Madeleine McCann's best interests being either considered or taken to heart.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #501 on: March 24, 2018, 06:16:08 PM »
In my opinion Madeleine's parents' reputations are doing just fine outside of a very small contingent whose opinions don't excite too much attention outwith their rather cringe making self promoting stunts the latest being the epistle to Portugal.

In my opinion, none of it from one FOI request to the next has been undertaken with Madeleine McCann's best interests being either considered or taken to heart.

Perhaps you are right but that’s FOI requests on both sides, none of which are, as you say, ever done in Madeleine’s interests but simply to, hopefully, prove their very narrow points.

As to the McCanns reputation if everything was going as swimmingly as you suggest why the application to the ECHR ? It’s not about ‘damage to the search’ this time as there is now two full-blown investigations being carried out in two countries. So what reason is there other than to save the reputations you seem to believe are doing just fine ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #502 on: March 24, 2018, 06:21:18 PM »
Perhaps you are right but that’s FOI requests on both sides, none of which are, as you say, ever done in Madeleine’s interests but simply to, hopefully, prove their very narrow points.

As to the McCanns reputation if everything was going as swimmingly as you suggest why the application to the ECHR ? It’s not about ‘damage to the search’ this time as there is now two full-blown investigations being carried out in two countries. So what reason is there other than to save the reputations you seem to believe are doing just fine ?

It's about righting the wrongs done by amaral... Showing that he did harm the search for maddie... It's too late to be of any use now but the Portuguese  justice system needs, to be shown up for the disgrace that it is... All my opinion

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #503 on: March 24, 2018, 06:25:11 PM »
It's about righting the wrongs done by amaral... Showing that he did harm the search for maddie... It's too late to be of any use now but the Portuguese  justice system needs, to be shown up for the disgrace that it is... All my opinion

You still here Davel ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #504 on: March 24, 2018, 06:28:00 PM »
You still here Davel ?

No I'm in London relaxing in a, hotel before I go out for, dinner
Posted, on the, way down from the train... Kills, time
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 02:48:16 AM by John »

Offline Erngath

« Reply #505 on: March 24, 2018, 06:38:38 PM »
You still here Davel ?

As am I and as are you.
But I am about to leave, out for dinner.

You do seem to be stalking Davel. IMO

@)(++(*

Just realised that my post and Davels post will no doubt lead to further the cause that supporters are all known to each other.

For clarification, I am not in London!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 06:43:11 PM by Erngath »
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Robin Banks

« Reply #506 on: March 24, 2018, 06:45:42 PM »
Was the high tea at the Tapas the best meal ever too?

I don't think Maddie herself would be able to answer your question about high tea at the Tapas bar, but if she could she would probably say, I wasn't there Robittybob1.

Offline Robin Banks

« Reply #507 on: March 24, 2018, 07:04:24 PM »
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:1pvDvPRaVhgJ:portugalresident.com/attorney-general-receives-%25E2%2580%259Cnew-theory%25E2%2580%259D-over-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

Posted by PORTUGALPRESS on March 13, 2018
Attorney General receives “new theory” over disappearance of Madeleine McCann

A team of independent investigators working over the last decade has come up with what it believes happened to Madeleine McCann.

Just as the British Home Office is reported to be considering a new request by Metropolitan Police for the funding of its long-running Operation Grange investigation, the theory has landed on the desk of Portugal’s Attorney General.

It is explosive, it does not work to the accepted timeline, and it does not involve Portuguese gypsies or Eastern European child smugglers.

The objective of the 20-page letter, translated into Portuguese, is to prompt judicial authorities towards a reinvestigation.

Explains one the group’s principal spokespeople - a retired Nottinghamshire police superintendent - “it is important that people follow this logically, and without preconceptions, however shocking the conclusion may seem”.

“There is strong evidence, for example, that the famous Pool Photo was not taken on Thursday 3rd as was claimed.

“Weather reports, personal diaries, and many hundreds of photos on sites such as Flickr show that Thursday lunchtime was overcast and there was a cold Force 4 wind”.

The retired police officer is convinced that the mystery is “a very simple sad story” that for reasons unclear has been hopelessly muddled up.

As to why this may be the case, his response was a prememptory: “No Comment”.

“Any answers I give at this point would be personal opinions not based on facts or knowledge and therefore best avoided”, he said.

“It might be, after all, that the findings have "got through" and that a final answer is just around the corner.

“The last FOI (Freedom of Information) report from Grange stated there had been flights to Portugal in 2017:

“To date there have been 2 return flights to Portugal this year.

“In March three officers flew to Portugal at a total cost of £750 - whilst in May 2 officers flew to Portugal, costs being £500.

“To do WHAT ?

“How many of these had we heard about ?

“And don't forget that the CPS lawyers visited Portugal to speak to counterparts a couple of years ago . . .”

Thus for now, the team that calls itself the Madeleine McCann Research group waits.

The letter was sent on March 6 and has been tracked as having reached its destination.

Said one of the group’s members: “We can only hope the authorities take notice. If our findings get published in the Portuguese media, the authorities might be obliged to make an official statement and it might get reported in the UK.

“And then things finally might be able to move forwards…”

natasha.donn@algarveresident.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Presumably Peter Mac (& Amaral's) latest project.

I won't be satisfied until the Landfill site has been fully searched, let's hope that's on the agenda.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #508 on: March 24, 2018, 07:04:43 PM »
I don't think Maddie herself would be able to answer your question about high tea at the Tapas bar, but if she could she would probably say, I wasn't there Robittybob1.
It's good to know that there's someone here posting who think Madeleine died days before the 3rd.  Are you interested in debating your theory?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #509 on: March 24, 2018, 07:06:06 PM »
I won't be satisfied until the Landfill site has been fully searched, let's hope that's on the agenda.
How do you propose they would do that after eleven years worth of rubbish had been dumped in it?