Author Topic: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk  (Read 66167 times)

Offline ShiningInLuz

Re: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk
« Reply #510 on: March 24, 2018, 07:22:24 PM »
I won't be satisfied until the Landfill site has been fully searched, let's hope that's on the agenda.
Searching the landfill site won't be on the agenda.

It is the sole landfill site for the whole of the western Algarve.  It is approaching the 11th anniversary.  11 years of tons and tons of rubbish.

A search is not going to happen.
What's up, old man?

Offline Carana

« Reply #511 on: March 24, 2018, 07:29:25 PM »

It is the sole landfill site for the whole of the western Algarve.  It is approaching the 11th anniversary.  11 years of tons and tons of rubbish.

The bins were checked on 7 May. That would have been the Monday. There's no confirmation as to when they'd been emptied prior to that.

@SIL - do you remember if people from the area could go to the fill to dump stuff by themselves or not?

Offline barrier

« Reply #512 on: March 24, 2018, 07:32:20 PM »
It's about righting the wrongs done by amaral... Showing that he did harm the search for maddie... It's too late to be of any use now but the Portuguese  justice system needs, to be shown up for the disgrace that it is... All my opinion

It'll be McCanns  V Portugal, how will Amaral will  involved? still its nearly 11 yrs on and the PJ nor SY can find anything that leads to any other conclusion.Another tranche of brit tax payers money might bring some solace to those who remain ever hopeful.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robin Banks

« Reply #513 on: March 24, 2018, 07:33:15 PM »
How do you propose they would do that after eleven years worth of rubbish had been dumped in it?

I'm not an expert in waste disposal but what I do know is waste disposal sites document what waste goes where.  If Maddie was my Child, I would have demanded this be done on the Friday morning, but unfortunately everyone was looking for an abductor.

Not every stone has been turned...

Offline Carana

« Reply #514 on: March 24, 2018, 07:41:03 PM »
I'm not an expert in waste disposal but what I do know is waste disposal sites document what waste goes where.  If Maddie was my Child, I would have demanded this be done on the Friday morning, but unfortunately everyone was looking for an abductor.

Not every stone has been turned...

Who would you have demanded to do do this in Portugal and when?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #515 on: March 24, 2018, 07:52:05 PM »
How do you propose they would do that after eleven years worth of rubbish had been dumped in it?

That depends whether its a dump or a landfill  in accordance with the The Landfill Directive (99/31/EC).
What ever a few draglines D8s bodies and loads of time will be needed. More if its a dump than if its pukkah landfill.
Feast your eyes:
http://www.advanceddisposal.com/for-mother-earth/education-zone/learn-about-landfills.aspx
But don't be disheartened check out the Neshoba County killings of 1964(?). That was a search.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #516 on: March 24, 2018, 07:54:27 PM »
The bins were checked on 7 May. That would have been the Monday. There's no confirmation as to when they'd been emptied prior to that.

@SIL - do you remember if people from the area could go to the fill to dump stuff by themselves or not?
I wasn't here in 2007, so my memory is not relevant in that respect.

The process was that the rubbish in Luz was collected, taken to Portelas (N of Lagos), dumped on the ground, transferred by a JCB to a larger lorry and taken to Porto de Lagos, where it was processed.

Processed in this context means checked to remove toxic contaminants etc.

I don't know how secure Porto de Lagos is.  But to get a Madeleine-sized body into the landfill, it would require that someone understood the process and had the capacity to bypass it.

Or they fluked it.
What's up, old man?

Offline Robin Banks

« Reply #517 on: March 24, 2018, 07:56:40 PM »
Who would you have demanded to do do this in Portugal and when?

The Portuguese Police, the British Police, Gordon Brown.  Gary Ligg a British Police Investigator was on the right tracks, but unfortunately he got side tracked. 

Offline barrier

« Reply #518 on: March 24, 2018, 07:59:22 PM »

Is a search of any description actually  happening, rhetorical question.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #519 on: March 24, 2018, 08:21:42 PM »
Perhaps you are right but that’s FOI requests on both sides, none of which are, as you say, ever done in Madeleine’s interests but simply to, hopefully, prove their very narrow points.

As to the McCanns reputation if everything was going as swimmingly as you suggest why the application to the ECHR ? It’s not about ‘damage to the search’ this time as there is now two full-blown investigations being carried out in two countries. So what reason is there other than to save the reputations you seem to believe are doing just fine ?

The sheer abhorrence of paying out a single brass farthing into the pocket of a man who has defamed them and in doing so could very well have scuppered Madeleine's chances in Portugal where the answer to her disappearance might well lie ... would do it for me.
What Kate and Gerry's thinking on the matter may be I haven't a scooby.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #520 on: March 24, 2018, 08:23:30 PM »
The sheer abhorrence of paying out a single brass farthing into the pocket of a man who has defamed them and in doing so could very well have scuppered Madeleine's chances in Portugal where the answer to her disappearance might well lie ... would do it for me.
What Kate and Gerry's thinking on the matter may be I haven't a scooby.

Need an IMO in there. Could even be libellous.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #521 on: March 24, 2018, 08:33:22 PM »
It'll be McCanns  V Portugal, how will Amaral will  involved? still its nearly 11 yrs on and the PJ nor SY can find anything that leads to any other conclusion.Another tranche of brit tax payers money might bring some solace to those who remain ever hopeful.

No objection to the expenditure of a further tranche of taxpayers money being spent along the lines of the that copied and sent to the Portuguese AG?
Can't you see that some might consider that hypocritical? 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #522 on: March 24, 2018, 08:37:05 PM »
Need an IMO in there. Could even be libellous.

I'm terribly sorry ... do please indicate exactly where you would like your IMO to be placed ... before or after "that would do it for me"?

Offline barrier

« Reply #523 on: March 24, 2018, 08:42:29 PM »
No objection to the expenditure of a further tranche of taxpayers money being spent along the lines of the that copied and sent to the Portuguese AG?
Can't you see that some might consider that hypocritical?

I wasn't aware they were using brit's tax money,cite?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #524 on: March 24, 2018, 08:55:33 PM »
After what time?
2:29 the time of the last photo.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.