Author Topic: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk  (Read 66170 times)

Offline slartibartfast

Re: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk
« Reply #525 on: March 24, 2018, 09:13:10 PM »
I'm terribly sorry ... do please indicate exactly where you would like your IMO to be placed ... before or after "that would do it for me"?

Liberally scattered throughout.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #526 on: March 24, 2018, 09:43:24 PM »
The sheer abhorrence of paying out a single brass farthing into the pocket of a man who has defamed them and in doing so could very well have scuppered Madeleine's chances in Portugal where the answer to her disappearance might well lie ... would do it for me.
What Kate and Gerry's thinking on the matter may be I haven't a scooby.

They still have to pay what they owe.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #527 on: March 24, 2018, 10:26:12 PM »
They still have to pay what they owe.

It seems as yet they don't

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #528 on: March 24, 2018, 10:30:28 PM »
It seems as yet they don't

Don't or haven't?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #529 on: March 24, 2018, 10:31:31 PM »
Don't or haven't?

It seems they haven't... And the question is, why..

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #530 on: March 24, 2018, 10:46:46 PM »
Don't or haven't?

A thought.. Amaral has not been paid and has gone very quiet..... Article 8 guarantees, the right to a privarltw life and is one of the few articles that the ECHR can impose an interim judgement...
Could it be argued that the SC ruling has denied Maddie the right to be considered alive... The right to life.. A breach of article 8

Just a thought

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #531 on: March 24, 2018, 10:57:47 PM »
I'm not an expert in waste disposal but what I do know is waste disposal sites document what waste goes where.  If Maddie was my Child, I would have demanded this be done on the Friday morning, but unfortunately everyone was looking for an abductor.

Not every stone has been turned...
I'm not the McCanns and I've never had a child go missing for any length of time but I don't think I'd be insisting on a landfill search after 12 hours, I don't think I would be able to bring myself to contemplate such a horrific outcome at that stage.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #532 on: March 24, 2018, 10:58:24 PM »
Self confessed ..yet ignored by the moderator s
We do allow a little humour here.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #533 on: March 24, 2018, 11:01:05 PM »
I wasn't aware they were using brit's tax money,cite?

Didn't they send their 'research' to the Brits in the first instance?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #534 on: March 24, 2018, 11:02:04 PM »
Don't talk silly... John removes most of the personal remarks from fl... You just don't have the backbone
It is not my role to delete posts.  Aren't you lucky!
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #535 on: March 24, 2018, 11:05:04 PM »
As a moderator you find the goading of other members of the board humorous?  OK, sorry - haha.
As I understand the system every member has the right to report a post that they are offended by.  It is too much to look through every post and work out who is being offended.  You can all just lighten up a bit.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #536 on: March 24, 2018, 11:05:57 PM »
Mods, enforce the rules.. What, an absolute joke.. Ha happy
And one of the rules is not picking on the mods.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #537 on: March 24, 2018, 11:07:28 PM »
So you think her, accusation I don't look after my children is funny..
There is no way I can read every post.  If you were offended you report it.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 11:12:56 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Carana

« Reply #538 on: March 25, 2018, 03:58:06 AM »
2:29 the time of the last photo.

Thanks Rob.

The twins were checked in at 2.45 and Madeleine at 2:50
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/CRECHE/Processo-pdf01pages108-118%20[112-120]/processopdf01page119-CrecheRecordsJ.jpg
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/CRECHE/Processo-pdf01-pages-107-111[105-109]/processopdf01page107-CrecheRecords3.jpg

I don't see the problem...

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #539 on: March 25, 2018, 05:18:15 AM »
Thanks Rob.

The twins were checked in at 2.45 and Madeleine at 2:50
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/CRECHE/Processo-pdf01pages108-118%20[112-120]/processopdf01page119-CrecheRecordsJ.jpg
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/CRECHE/Processo-pdf01-pages-107-111[105-109]/processopdf01page107-CrecheRecords3.jpg

I don't see the problem...
Same here and the shadows on the photo are consistent with a photo at 2:29 too.  I can't find fault with the last photo myself either.
Moderation