Author Topic: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk  (Read 66166 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk
« Reply #540 on: March 25, 2018, 09:11:02 AM »
A thought.. Amaral has not been paid and has gone very quiet..... Article 8 guarantees, the right to a privarltw life and is one of the few articles that the ECHR can impose an interim judgement...
Could it be argued that the SC ruling has denied Maddie the right to be considered alive... The right to life.. A breach of article 8

Just a thought

No, it couldn't be argued that the SC ruling has denied Madeleine anything. Unless, of course, you can provide evidence for our consideration?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #541 on: March 25, 2018, 09:21:12 AM »
No, it couldn't be argued that the SC ruling has denied Madeleine anything. Unless, of course, you can provide evidence for our consideration?

It could be argued that the SC in supporting amarals right to say he can prove maddie is dead is denying her the right to be considered alive

Offline barrier

« Reply #542 on: March 25, 2018, 09:21:44 AM »
A thought.. Amaral has not been paid and has gone very quiet..... Article 8 guarantees, the right to a privarltw life and is one of the few articles that the ECHR can impose an interim judgement...
Could it be argued that the SC ruling has denied Maddie the right to be considered alive... The right to life.. A breach of article 8

Just a thought

Or it could be just as simple that the wheels of justice work so slow in Portugal Amaral is in a queue and will be dealt with when its his turn.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #543 on: March 25, 2018, 09:23:29 AM »
It could be argued that the SC in supporting amarals right to say he can prove maddie is dead is denying her the right to be considered alive

Scotland Yard don't/ can't confirm her to be dead or alive what sort of situation is that? is that denying her that same right.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 09:27:17 AM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #544 on: March 25, 2018, 09:33:07 AM »
Scotland Yard don't/ can't confirm her to be dead or alive what sort of situation is that? is that denying her that same right.

SC have stated clearly there is no evidence of death. Amaral claims he has proof of her death
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 10:02:18 AM by slartibartfast »

Offline barrier

« Reply #545 on: March 25, 2018, 09:39:32 AM »
SC have stated clearly there is no evidence of death. Amaral claims he has proof of her death

Pardon?
Mark Rowley:

We don't have evidence telling us if Madeleine is alive or dead. It is a missing person’s inquiry but as a team we are realistic about what we might be dealing with - especially as months turn to years.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 10:02:32 AM by slartibartfast »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #546 on: March 25, 2018, 09:41:35 AM »
Pardon?
Mark Rowley:
Read it again... No evidence of alive or DEATH... yet amaral claims he can prove death
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 09:45:31 AM by Davel »

Offline barrier

« Reply #547 on: March 25, 2018, 10:00:07 AM »
Didn't they send their 'research' to the Brits in the first instance?

Did they? not a lot to chose between forums then with a member here doing the same I'm led to believe.

Offline barrier

« Reply #548 on: March 25, 2018, 10:01:51 AM »
Read it again... No evidence of alive or DEATH... yet amaral claims he can prove death

SY can't confirm if she is alive do they therefore deny her the same right that you protest Amaral's book didn't,did he actually say in his book this? if so relevant passage if you please.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #549 on: March 25, 2018, 10:05:07 AM »

It’s a Stan->Loretta right.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #550 on: March 25, 2018, 10:10:18 AM »
SY can't confirm if she is alive do they therefore deny her the same right that you protest Amaral's book didn't,did he actually say in his book this? if so relevant passage if you please.
Amaral claims in his documentary he can prove maddie died in the, apartment

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #551 on: March 25, 2018, 10:14:09 AM »
Amaral claims in his documentary he can prove maddie died in the, apartment

The McCanns claim in their documentary that Maddie was abducted..... I haven't seen any proof of that.

That makes them even, imo
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline barrier

« Reply #552 on: March 25, 2018, 10:16:25 AM »
It’s a Stan->Loretta right.

Why do you want to be Loretta Stan?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #553 on: March 25, 2018, 10:17:45 AM »
Why do you want to be Loretta Stan?

Are you the Judean peoples front?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #554 on: March 25, 2018, 10:30:16 AM »

The SC judgement supported Amaral's right to freedom of speech. It didn't say it agreed with what he said.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0