Author Topic: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk  (Read 66178 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk
« Reply #645 on: March 26, 2018, 06:16:48 PM »
Yes...

However, dead people do not have human rights. Unless of course they just got some last week. where can I find this out?
I may be wrong but in Portugal dead people have the right not to be libelled, believe it or not!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #646 on: March 26, 2018, 06:50:24 PM »
Well for a start he states in his conclusion as a fact that Madeleine died in the apartment.
GA wouldn't last long on the UKJ forum
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 11:00:00 PM by slartibartfast »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #647 on: March 26, 2018, 06:51:44 PM »
I may be wrong but in Portugal dead people have the right not to be libelled, believe it or not!

Shame the living don't appear to enjoy the same protection as the dead  8)-)))
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #648 on: March 26, 2018, 06:52:35 PM »
I once made a comment that half the population  are of below, average intelligence  and it was deleted

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #649 on: March 26, 2018, 07:00:03 PM »
I once made a comment that half the population  are of below, average intelligence  and it was deleted
Someone was looking after you.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #650 on: March 26, 2018, 07:01:49 PM »
Someone was looking after you.

No rob... It's a basic fact... Think about it... Half the population... Below average... Don't say you don't understand the little joke

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #651 on: March 26, 2018, 07:04:14 PM »
Half the population  are below average height too

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #652 on: March 26, 2018, 07:04:26 PM »
No rob... It's a basic fact... Think about it... Half the population... Below average... Don't say you don't understand the little joke
Is that applied maths?  I need more sleep.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #653 on: March 26, 2018, 07:06:43 PM »

No it's simple.. But too difficult  for some on here to undetstand

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #654 on: March 26, 2018, 07:08:51 PM »
haha!  But surely it is a politically incorrect observation, particularly on an internet forum where it's a well known fact that everyone who posts is a certified genius.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #655 on: March 26, 2018, 07:16:45 PM »
haha!  But surely it is a politically incorrect observation, particularly on an internet forum where it's a well known fact that everyone who posts is a certified genius.
  its only politically incorrect to those who do not undersatnd the simple maths involved

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #656 on: March 26, 2018, 07:17:55 PM »

surprisingly half are above average intelligence

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #657 on: March 26, 2018, 09:11:37 PM »

Well please explain how a dead person woud know they are being libelled,AND how they would go about comminicating this.

That is very interesting becau didn't the McCanns 'sauces; calim that a dying known paedophile was THE guy in the know? and what about the other dead guy.... oh yeah it is always the dead guys who are involved ...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Carana

« Reply #658 on: March 26, 2018, 09:47:32 PM »

Yes.

Criminal defamation - Portugal

Also problematic is Art. 185, which punishes “seriously
offending”  the  dead  with  up  to  six  months  in  prison, 
which  sets  a  staggering  50-year  limitations  period  for 
filing  claims. 
https://ipi.media/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/PortugalCriminalDef_IPI_ENG.pdf

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #659 on: March 26, 2018, 10:43:01 PM »
Yes.

Criminal defamation - Portugal

Also problematic is Art. 185, which punishes “seriously
offending”  the  dead  with  up  to  six  months  in  prison, 
which  sets  a  staggering  50-year  limitations  period  for 
filing  claims. 
https://ipi.media/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/PortugalCriminalDef_IPI_ENG.pdf

Thanks for that Carana, the point I was making was IF MBM was libelled how would she know this and how would this affect her if she is dead?

Suspecting someone is dead is not libel. or offensive.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin