Author Topic: Greek police appeal over mystery blonde girl found living in a Roma camp.  (Read 44554 times)

stephen25000

Re: Greek police appeal over mystery blonde girl found living in a Roma camp.
« Reply #120 on: October 22, 2013, 09:38:54 AM »
How do you know??

When you have the likes of Angelina Jolie going round the world effectively buying children what sort of an example does this set??

I agree Angelo, it is clearly an example of double standards.

Offline jassi

« Reply #121 on: October 22, 2013, 09:41:44 AM »
If Madeleine is alive, she may well have entered the child trafficking network - not necessarily anything to do with paedophilia.
The difficulty is that unless a perpetrator is apprehended and convicted, it won't prove that she was stolen from her bed by strangers.

The argument against trafficking is that the reward offered by that newspaper was so large that anyone who had her would have been tempted to return her.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

AnneGuedes

« Reply #122 on: October 22, 2013, 09:46:43 AM »
Dreadful, Anne. I hadn't heard of this ring. Sadly there are probably many of them.
I'm not sure. This was a big scandal, being a ring. Now the tendency is hiring a woman who will bear your child.
Well off people are prepared to pay because the legal adoption process is long and morose, but poor people want to adopt babies for exactly the same motive.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #123 on: October 22, 2013, 09:53:32 AM »
If Madeleine is alive, she may well have entered the child trafficking network - not necessarily anything to do with paedophilia.
The difficulty is that unless a perpetrator is apprehended and convicted, it won't prove that she was stolen from her bed by strangers.

The argument against trafficking is that the reward offered by that newspaper was so large that anyone who had her would have been tempted to return her.
Too young for paedophilia ring and too old for babies ring
And from bed  !
In a fairy tale she would be the unique child who could save, giving an organ, the sick daughter of a prince...

Offline Benice

« Reply #124 on: October 22, 2013, 10:01:59 AM »
Too young for paedophilia ring and too old for babies ring
And from bed  !
In a fairy tale she would be the unique child who could save, giving an organ, the sick daughter of a prince...

Not too young or too old to be put to work as a beggar though Anne. 

Also I think you will find that babies have been abused by paedaphiles.  Being 3yrs old is no protection from these evil monsters.
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #125 on: October 22, 2013, 10:20:45 AM »

...or at the very least someone in the know would have informed.   The fact that a £multi million reward went unclaimed does not look good for Madeleine's well being.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

AnneGuedes

« Reply #126 on: October 22, 2013, 11:24:42 AM »
Not too young or too old to be put to work as a beggar though Anne. 

Also I think you will find that babies have been abused by paedaphiles.  Being 3yrs old is no protection from these evil monsters.
Have you any idea of what a beggar child gets daily, Benice ? More than survival ?
Monsters don't steal from bed, they act, false in this case, I bet my head.

Benita

« Reply #127 on: October 22, 2013, 07:30:59 PM »
could this be the same girl ? the mouth looks the same shape..

http://news.sky.com/story/1158133/maria-police-investigate-lisa-irwin-lead
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 11:14:01 PM by John »

Redblossom

« Reply #128 on: October 22, 2013, 09:19:23 PM »
could this be the same girl ? the mouth looks the same shape..

http://news.sky.com/story/1158133/maria-police-investigate-lisa-irwin-lead

NO
Lisa Irwin if alive would now be JUST three,  this girl  is 4-6

Offline pinkblossoms

« Reply #129 on: October 22, 2013, 09:54:52 PM »
That poor little girl being pushed around by that lady,i find it quite upsetting.

Offline John

« Reply #130 on: October 22, 2013, 11:26:56 PM »
If the Maria case has done nothing else it has highlighted the problem of international child trafficking.  That surely must be good?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #131 on: October 23, 2013, 01:53:46 AM »
If the Maria case has done nothing else it has highlighted the problem of international child trafficking.  That surely must be good?

According to the ILO, 1.2 million children per year are involved in trafficking.

Not all to do with kidnappings and the like, of course. Horrifying nonetheless to consider all the different types of exploitation- many of which do actually involve 'missing children' of some description.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trafficking_of_children

Redblossom

« Reply #132 on: October 23, 2013, 09:44:14 PM »
"Greek police are trying to figure out the identity of a young blonde girl"

is this little girl not on a missing list ?

NO thats why it gives CREDENCE that she was given away by her poor Bulgarian parents............as the family have testified!

Offline Luz

« Reply #133 on: October 25, 2013, 02:31:39 AM »
Poor little mite with such sad eyes, reduced to begging on the street... no doubt there'll be hundreds of offers to take her into their care, if her genuine parents can't be found.

If only a similar headline with Madeleine's and Ben Needham's name would one day appear in the news.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2465942/Police-appeal-help-identifying-blonde-girl-4-living-gypsy-camp-Greece.html

How do you know she was begging in the streets?!
The house she lived in doesn't to look that bad by low class Greek (or British) standards. In fact it seems the main problem for the Greek authorities was that the family was receiving 7 000 Euros in benefits from the Social Security because they were caring for 14 children.
It's common among gypsy families to care for other families kids - they have a matrix of enlarged family, even a cousin or a friend is family. And kids in the gypsy culture are treated as princes and princesses.

The sad air in the photographs is natural, since that child was taken from her environment, from the family she knew; more than sad she was probably frightened.

Gypsies, especially from the eastern countries are in a great percentage blonde with blue eyes, which means that dark aired can also produce blonde aired and vice-versa. I don't understand why allegedly developed countries have authorities that do not know that.

Cariad

« Reply #134 on: October 25, 2013, 03:39:13 PM »
http://news.sky.com/story/1159714/maria-bulgarian-couple-are-roma-girls-parents

Her parents have been located. They either sold her or gave her away. That's all three children recently in the news who were not abducted then.