Author Topic: The dead pigs skin and the hot rifle tip  (Read 12111 times)

Offline Andrea

Re: The dead pigs skin and the hot rifle tip
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2012, 01:39:56 PM »
Oh dear!

Offline John

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2012, 02:10:30 PM »
More from Neil:

Contrary to what has been suggested, despite the fact that it was summer the Aga was fully on at the time.  The outside of the Aga would have been unlikely to have reached 200 degrees C.  The theory is that the end of the rifle was deliberately placed either inside the Aga or onto one of the hotplates at the top and either would have had a temperature of at least 200 degrees C.

Oh dear... good luck persuading anyone of that.

Indeed Weety.   Nobody has an Aga on at 2am in the morning in August let alone running hot.  Those clowns are living in some sort of parallel  universe. 
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Claudia

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2012, 02:35:24 PM »
More from Neil:

Contrary to what has been suggested, despite the fact that it was summer the Aga was fully on at the time.  The outside of the Aga would have been unlikely to have reached 200 degrees C.  The theory is that the end of the rifle was deliberately placed either inside the Aga or onto one of the hotplates at the top and either would have had a temperature of at least 200 degrees C.

Oh dear... good luck persuading anyone of that.

Indeed Weety.   Nobody has an Aga on at 2am in the morning in August let alone running hot.  Those clowns are living in some sort of parallel  universe.

i didnt get a chance to view it yesrterday as I had to work a late shift in the hospital so many thanks for the clues to what has happened.   I am going to sit down and watch it now in peace and quiet before the kids come home from school.  Great pics btw John I hope you do lots more as you indicated.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2020, 03:44:58 PM »
This seems to be what Jeremy Bamber's liberty hangs on, the resultant disfiguration left when the hot tip of a rifle comes into contact with skin.

Obviously they wouldn't want to use a real human being for this experiment so a pigs flesh was next choice. The other problem is that they don't have Sheila's remains to make a comparison with and have to be content to rely on the police photos. Oh! but wait a minute, aren't they the police photos which Teskowski has been criticising for months now?  They also don't have the actual murder weapon nor the silencer and probably don't even have ammunition similar to that in use in 1985.

It seems to be the case that Bamber's lawyers are attempting to prove that Sheila was shot with a rifle which did not have a sound moderator or silencer fitted.  You see, it was the prosecution contention at trial that Sheila was shot with a rifle which had a sound moderator fitted thus why particles of her blood found their way into the moderators baffles. It has subsequently been established by DNA testing that some of Sheila's blood did end up in the sound moderator.

Their argument is basically that if Sheila was shot with an unsilenced rifle then the original conviction was flawed since it was made on the basis that she was killed with a silenced weapon.  Does this render Bamber innocent I hear you ask yourself?

Does it hell!

I hope you read this, Rob...it explains in fine detail how Sheila couldn’t have shot herself, and also explains the reasons why JB’s CT carrying out a reconstruction on dead pigs was totally pointless
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2020, 09:32:56 PM »

I hope you read this, Rob...it explains in fine detail how Sheila couldn’t have shot herself, and also explains the reasons why JB’s CT carrying out a reconstruction on dead pigs was totally pointless
If the blood was put there after the event so what if the blood matches Sheila's DNA profile?  The presence of Sheila's DNA does not prove when it was put there.

"It seems to be the case that Bamber's lawyers are attempting to prove that Sheila was shot with a rifle which did not have a sound moderator or silencer fitted.  You see, it was the prosecution contention at trial that Sheila was shot with a rifle which had a sound moderator fitted thus why particles of her blood found their way into the moderators baffles. It has subsequently been established by DNA testing that some of Sheila's blood did end up in the sound moderator."   If it could be proved the silencer was never on well I think that would be significant.   

What is the proof it was used?  Is it just that blood has been found in it?  Blood that could be put there after the event. 
Whose body had gunshot residue consistent with a silencer in use, (the wider pattern)?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 06:14:12 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2020, 11:06:11 PM »
I think to be fair the pigskin needs to be heated to at least 30 degrees to represent the normal temperature of human skin.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 06:12:54 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2020, 10:57:11 AM »
If the blood was put there after the event so what if the blood matches Sheila's DNA profile?  The presence of Sheila's DNA does not prove when it was put there.

"It seems to be the case that Bamber's lawyers are attempting to prove that Sheila was shot with a rifle which did not have a sound moderator or silencer fitted.  You see, it was the prosecution contention at trial that Sheila was shot with a rifle which had a sound moderator fitted thus why particles of her blood found their way into the moderators baffles. It has subsequently been established by DNA testing that some of Sheila's blood did end up in the sound moderator."   If it could be proved the silencer was never on well I think that would be significant.   

What is the proof it was used?  Is it just that blood has been found in it?  Blood that could be put there after the event. 
Whose body had gunshot residue consistent with a silencer in use, (the wider pattern)?

When you say the fact “JUST that Sheila’s blood was inside the silencer” is proof she was shot with the silencer on the rifle; besides which, no blood was found inside the barrel of the rifle.

That is irrefutable evidence and proof.

This crazy nonsense that someone found some of Sheila’s blood, when everyone’s blood had been destroyed from the soc after burning the carpets and mattresses etc, and the fact that even if there was blood found inside WHF it would have dried and no-one could have known who the blood belonged to as five people were killed...and the fact that there was only a hugely diluted trace of Sheila’s MENSTRUAL blood inside a bucket of water along with clothing (and forensics would’ve known immediately it was menstrual blood), and it would have been impossible to spray it exactly the same as back spatter firms MEANS the blood came from Sheila when she was shot.
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2020, 06:29:26 PM »

When you say the fact “JUST that Sheila’s blood was inside the silencer” is proof she was shot with the silencer on the rifle; besides which, no blood was found inside the barrel of the rifle.

That is irrefutable evidence and proof.

This crazy nonsense that someone found some of Sheila’s blood, when everyone’s blood had been destroyed from the soc after burning the carpets and mattresses etc, and the fact that even if there was blood found inside WHF it would have dried and no-one could have known who the blood belonged to as five people were killed...and the fact that there was only a hugely diluted trace of Sheila’s MENSTRUAL blood inside a bucket of water along with clothing (and forensics would’ve known immediately it was menstrual blood), and it would have been impossible to spray it exactly the same as back spatter firms MEANS the blood came from Sheila when she was shot.
When I read through Ann Eaton's statement not all the blood had been cleaned by the SOC team.  OK they had removed and burned the blood-stained carpets, but I recall there was blood found on the window in the kitchen and on the carpet up the stairs (that are the places she noticed herself).  It wasn't only her doing the clean up so there could well have been more places too.   
Remember there were blood-covered knickers in a bucket in the kitchen as well.

I would not take the view that it would be impossible to find Sheila's blood around the bedroom.  How much spatter would have been the result of the second shot into Sheila?  I would have liked to see what was on the bottom of that bedside cabinet.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 06:32:24 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2020, 11:35:04 PM »
When I read through Ann Eaton's statement not all the blood had been cleaned by the SOC team.  OK they had removed and burned the blood-stained carpets, but I recall there was blood found on the window in the kitchen and on the carpet up the stairs (that are the places she noticed herself).  It wasn't only her doing the clean up so there could well have been more places too.   
Remember there were blood-covered knickers in a bucket in the kitchen as well.

I would not take the view that it would be impossible to find Sheila's blood around the bedroom.  How much spatter would have been the result of the second shot into Sheila?  I would have liked to see what was on the bottom of that bedside cabinet.

Who would be your #1 suspect for putting the blood in the moderator? And when would be the opportunity to do this.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2020, 12:33:12 AM »

Who would be your #1 suspect for putting the blood in the moderator? And when would be the opportunity to do this.
Friday night or Saturday morning.  I wouldn't be allowed to name my suspects on this website.  I haven't identified anyone in particular at the moment.
Moderation