Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502002 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2019, 09:20:08 AM »

Heriberto did it with another shutter did he not.Once lifted in this imagined scenario how are the shutters kept open to enter the room, cross it to Madeleine's bed and out again? Remembering Mitchell:,Kate and Gerry are firmly of the view that some got into the room and left through the window as their means of escape.
Using Heri's flawless demonstration as an example ...the trick lies in the cunning plan to use the shutter's own mechanism to raise it and lock it into place.  Think about it very carefully.

No-one except the person who opened the window and raised the shutter has the faintest idea why it was done.  No-one knows if it was opened from the inside or if it was opened from the outside.

Amaral is of the opinion it cannot be opened from the outside.  He is wrong ... demonstrably wrong and getting something as elementary as that wrong raises the red flag of what else he got wrong.  Repeating the myths as the latest poster boy is doing cannot change that.  'But facts are chiels that winna ding' following in Amaral's footsteps just isn't going to shake that elusive Ace out of anyone's sleeve. I think it just makes those flying in the face of evidence to the contrary of Amaral's erroneous ill informed opinion look rather foolish.

Why anyone would buy into this entrepreneur's series of podcasts rehashing every redundant conspiracy theory past and present is way beyond me.  Didn't the boy done good though as far as making a name for himself is concerned in this niche market ... what it will do for any serious aspirations he may have in the real world remains to be seen ... but I'm not hopeful for him.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 09:23:08 AM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2019, 09:30:05 AM »
I believe the podcast contains this gem of new intelligence
"My shoulders are wider than that little window. So although you could climb in sideways you certainly can't jump in if you are a normal sized person," Mr MacLeod said.
I mean LOL.  So because Peter Mac has wide shoulders no one could jump through the window.
 (&^&
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2019, 09:33:49 AM »
Seems to be a lot of opinion being passed off as fact these days,forum is not like it used to be.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2019, 09:35:06 AM »
Seems to be a lot of opinion being passed off as fact these days,forum is not like it used to be.
give us an example
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2019, 09:37:14 AM »
Oh well ... I bit the bullet ... and wasted a valuable ten minutes 40 seconds of my life listening to as much of a podcast made by yet another know nothing 'expert' as I was able to take.

Amazing ... this guy has perhaps stumbled onto a nice wee sponsorship earner for himself using the least possible effort ... by peddling dated misinformation already available on any of the numerous internet sceptic sites.

A podcast indeed! He really has got it worked out ... least possible effort - to net a gullible not terribly critical audience for a series of these - for a possibly good return.
As far as that goes ... I think the guy done good for himself.  Gives me cause to wonder a bit though about how much more of this his target audience can take before the penny drops.

Your reaction is as expected. You dismss the content of the podcasts as 'dated misinformation' yet don't identify what you disagree with.  Instead your reaction is to launch a personal attack on Mark Saunokonoko and his audience.

There are a lot of people who share this man's doubts and they, like him, are perfectly normal intelligent, law abiding citizens. Personally attacking them looks like desperation to me rather than the best line of defence.

In my opinion there are aspects of the McCann's story which don't make sense. Those who support them have never been able to explain these anomalies imo. Opinions about how the McCann;s felt or on the skills of policemen, judges, interpreters and translators aren't explanations, they're excuses dredged up fron fertile imaginations in my opinion.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2019, 09:40:24 AM »
give us an example

No-one except the person who opened the window and raised the shutter has the faintest idea why it was done.

What is a fact is its written in a book,whether it is an actual fact remains open to question  and should be treated as such,good enough.

Posters counted on the fingers of one hand two of them are what can be described as pros and mods taboot its not a criticism but a view of what I see.agree or disagree at your will I care not,guest's looking in down from the hunderds to double figures
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 09:43:39 AM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2019, 10:57:51 AM »

DB = David Barclay (Former Head of Physical Evidence UK National Crime and Operations Faculty)

‘(to camera) We must be very careful that we're not saying this is actually staging, but it is difficult to see how anybody could have interfered with those shutters from the outside without leaving some trace. In fact, having looked at them, I think it's almost impossible.’
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2019, 11:25:29 AM »

DB = David Barclay (Former Head of Physical Evidence UK National Crime and Operations Faculty)

‘(to camera) We must be very careful that we're not saying this is actually staging, but it is difficult to see how anybody could have interfered with those shutters from the outside without leaving some trace. In fact, having looked at them, I think it's almost impossible.’

I have heard policemen saying they believe the McCanns weren't involved in their daughter's disappearance.  I haven't heard one of them attempting to explain just how the open shutters and window story might be relevant.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2019, 11:26:01 AM »
Your reaction is as expected. You dismss the content of the podcasts as 'dated misinformation' yet don't identify what you disagree with.  Instead your reaction is to launch a personal attack on Mark Saunokonoko and his audience.

There are a lot of people who share this man's doubts and they, like him, are perfectly normal intelligent, law abiding citizens. Personally attacking them looks like desperation to me rather than the best line of defence.

In my opinion there are aspects of the McCann's story which don't make sense. Those who support them have never been able to explain these anomalies imo. Opinions about how the McCann;s felt or on the skills of policemen, judges, interpreters and translators aren't explanations, they're excuses dredged up fron fertile imaginations in my opinion.

The anomalies have been explained... IMO.... And it seems also to the satisfaction of both the UK and Portuguese police ..and that's why the mccanns are no longer suspects and according to the Portuguese there is no evidence against them

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2019, 11:34:04 AM »
The anomalies have been explained... IMO.... And it seems also to the satisfaction of both the UK and Portuguese police ..and that's why the mccanns are no longer suspects and according to the Portuguese there is no evidence against them

Surely due to judicial secrecy we won’t know who they are investigating ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2019, 11:50:28 AM »
If you believe in woke and wandered how do you explain the open window?

Several possibilities exist including the attempted incursion by a burglar who woke Maddie then ran off.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 11:55:45 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2019, 11:53:42 AM »

IYO only!  Afraid the facts say something quite different.  The McCanns have not been cleared according to the Supreme Court in Portugal and the Portuguese police haven''t disclosed who they are currently investigating.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 11:58:08 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2019, 11:56:33 AM »
IYO only!  Afraid the facts say something quite different.

In your opinion... And it's not only my opinion that the anomalies have been explained... So you are quite wrong there

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2019, 11:57:45 AM »
Surely due to judicial secrecy we won’t know who they are investigating ?

I think we know who they are not investigating... Unless Murat etc are, stil in the frame

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2019, 12:01:25 PM »
In your opinion... And it's not only my opinion that the anomalies have been explained... So you are quite wrong there

The anomalies are very real, being wise after the fact has never been very clever.  I'm more interested in what happened with the crooked Spanish detectives though, that should make for interesting reading when the PJ get round to investigating it all.

Je ne regrette rien!!