Author Topic: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive  (Read 81043 times)

Offline ShiningInLuz

Re: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2018, 10:50:48 AM »
So do I.
Can you let us know if there was much interest in this case in France when Madeleine disappeared.  Was it big news?

And what is the situation now? Is there currently much interest in France?

Heri told me once that the Spanish no longer had an appetite for it, that they were bored of the case.
What's up, old man?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2018, 11:03:20 AM »
Can you let us know if there was much interest in this case in France when Madeleine disappeared.  Was it big news?

Heri told me once that the Spanish no longer had an appetite for it, that they were bored of the case.

I honestly can't say about France.  There was some suggestion that Madeleine could have been moved to France which wouldn't have been all that difficult.  And there are large areas of land wherein no one would have noticed a child appearing from nowhere.  Also crossing the border would have been easy.

I drove down to Portugal and back several times and never got stopped anywhere at any border.

However, my own interest in The Case supersede anything in The Press, although I did look out for a child who could have been Madeleine.  I never saw one, but then I didn't expect to.  Madeleine would have remained hidden.

But there are some articles translated from the French into English.  Just don't ask me to find them.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2018, 11:51:25 AM »
And cruel.

It all depends on Mr Edgar's motivation and the targeted audience would you not say?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2018, 11:55:06 AM »
So do I.
Wishful thinking  when there’s no evidence of an abduction , although could  you mean by other means ?

Offline xtina

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2018, 11:59:15 AM »

I think that goes for most countries.....

although I believe .... it's not what happened to maddie they are bored with ...its the mccs....
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2018, 12:02:58 PM »
I think Operation Grange has surveillance of Madeleine McCann on the ground in a foreign country.  The bills for which would be submitted and paid retrospectively.

A minor cannot be snatched from the streets of a foreign country, certainly not without a chain of evidence, which would be very difficult to obtain.

It could well be a different story once Madeleine is 16.
Im astounded that you  think this . Hopefully you mean as part of another family but then she would have to remain hidden or heavily disguised not to mention if it’s not an English speaking country , kept quiet .

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2018, 12:03:36 PM »

I think that goes for most countries.....

although I believe .... it's not what happened to maddie they are bored with ...its the mccs....

our australian media  recyles  what the  uk press put out so we get the mcann hysteria articles too but mark  goes  above that stuff  we  are lucky here in australia  to have  him

Online Eleanor

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2018, 12:07:30 PM »
Wishful thinking  when there’s no evidence of an abduction , although could  you mean by other means ?

No.  I think Madeleine was abducted.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2018, 12:09:52 PM »
Im astounded that you  think this . Hopefully you mean as part of another family but then she would have to remain hidden or heavily disguised not to mention if it’s not an English speaking country , kept quiet .

Madeleine will have changed quite a lot, and learned another language by now.  I am astounded by the fact that you can't see this.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2018, 12:11:10 PM »
our australian media  recyles  what the  uk press put out so we get the mcann hysteria articles too but mark  goes  above that stuff  we  are lucky here in australia  to have  him

Please feel free to keep him.  Other journalists obviously don't agree with him.

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2018, 12:17:17 PM »
 &%%6nj
Madeleine will have changed quite a lot, and learned another language by now.  I am astounded by the fact that you can't see this.
I wasn’t talking about now  ,I think you know that tho . I was talking about days , weeks and months after as you claim she was taken .  I think  about all the obstacles you appear to have skimmed over .

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2018, 12:22:03 PM »
&%%6nj I wasn’t talking about now  ,I think you know that tho . I was talking about days , weeks and months after as you claim she was taken .  I think  about all the obstacles you appear to have skimmed over .

im  pleased that our australian journalist tells the truth about the mcann case he doesnt  hold back   xxx

Offline xtina

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2018, 12:22:57 PM »

At least he speaks sense ....more than they do here....

whats the betting ....he will know all the background to this...

a former leading UK newspaper editor......

will know stuff over the years ....he was not allowed to print....in my opinion.....

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2018, 12:23:23 PM »
&%%6nj I wasn’t talking about now  ,I think you know that tho . I was talking about days , weeks and months after as you claim she was taken .  I think  about all the obstacles you appear to have skimmed over .

No, I haven't skimmed over anything.  It wouldn't be difficult to keep a child out of view for a year.  Children change rapidly and learn a new language easily.

Offline xtina

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2018, 12:24:56 PM »
Please feel free to keep him.  Other journalists obviously don't agree with him.

Probably because at the moment they are not allowed..........