Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1352857 times)

Offline VIXTE

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #570 on: November 18, 2013, 03:30:17 AM »
IMO harassing parents of a missing girl on this level ..WHEN you are told they are not suspect by the relevant authorities who are professionals at least .. this is one of the biggest sins one can do on this Earth..
I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I am that much poisoned with this awful kind of disgusting energy.
And in name of what?

stephen25000

« Reply #571 on: November 18, 2013, 08:11:05 AM »
IMO harassing parents of a missing girl on this level ..WHEN you are told they are not suspect by the relevant authorities who are professionals at least .. this is one of the biggest sins one can do on this Earth..
I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I am that much poisoned with this awful kind of disgusting energy.
And in name of what?

Tell me 'VIXTE'  who is responsible for what happened to Madeleine ?

The Mccanns and nobody else hold responsibility for what happened to Madeleine.

We are now paying for their incompetence as parents, through the investigation.

Offline Lace

« Reply #572 on: November 18, 2013, 08:34:20 AM »
A big fat ZERO !!

What about the guy whom two people phoned in about and positively identified?   Must be yet another blind alley.  Crimewatch is starting to look really stupid.

3000 calls and e-mails and not a single collar.  Must be the flop of the century.   @)(++(*

Err,   you know this how?

SY will not be giving a a-z of their investigation to us the public.

You would like to think it was a flop by the sound of it.    Any reason why you wish SY to fail?

Offline Lace

« Reply #573 on: November 18, 2013, 08:36:43 AM »

Here we go back to the 'leaving the children alone'.      It's Madeleine the focus should be on Stephen,   an abductor took her,    this person is still out there.

You wish to stay in a groove  where you keep shouting about Madeleine left alone.

WE KNOW!!!    Move on!!!

stephen25000

« Reply #574 on: November 18, 2013, 08:52:16 AM »
Here we go back to the 'leaving the children alone'.      It's Madeleine the focus should be on Stephen,   an abductor took her,    this person is still out there.

You wish to stay in a groove  where you keep shouting about Madeleine left alone.

WE KNOW!!!    Move on!!!

Of course you know.

Meanwhile where is the proof of abduction ?

As we have seen through the crimewatch program, it has come to nothing.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 08:54:28 AM by stephen25000 »

Offline jassi

« Reply #575 on: November 18, 2013, 09:05:22 AM »
Of course you know.

I imagine the the Crimewatch program has generated an enormous amount of paperwork, most if not all of which will be totally useless, but must be processed. This takes time and manpower which might be better spent elsewhere.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Lace

« Reply #576 on: November 18, 2013, 09:05:57 AM »
Of course you know.

Ask SY and the PJ.

Do you know why I think you keep going on about the McCann's leaving the children?

It's because you have lost the argument about the McCann's faking abduction and hiding Madeleine's body.   You have lost that argument and the only thing you can think of that they have done wrong is to leave the children alone.

stephen25000

« Reply #577 on: November 18, 2013, 09:15:25 AM »
Ask SY and the PJ.

Do you know why I think you keep going on about the McCann's leaving the children?

It's because you have lost the argument about the McCann's faking abduction and hiding Madeleine's body.   You have lost that argument and the only thing you can think of that they have done wrong is to leave the children alone.

i.e. nothing has come to light to prove abduction.

Without abduction, let alone proof of it, the blame for Madeleine's disappearance goes to where it belongs.

Now tell me exactly, after 6 and a half years, and not one trace of Madeleine, what next ?

Offline jassi

« Reply #578 on: November 18, 2013, 09:16:37 AM »
 I can't see that anyone has won or lost any argument. No one, including two police forces,  has any real idea what happened to Madeleine - all are working on one unsupported theory or another.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Lace

« Reply #579 on: November 18, 2013, 09:54:55 AM »
i.e. nothing has come to light to prove abduction.

Without abduction, let alone proof of it, the blame for Madeleine's disappearance goes to where it belongs.

Now tell me exactly, after 6 and a half years, and not one trace of Madeleine, what next ?

Nothing has come to light to prove abduction unquote   says Stephen an armchair detective.    Say that to SY and the PJ why don't you.

SY and the PJ are investigating,    lets see what happens there shall we.

stephen25000

« Reply #580 on: November 18, 2013, 10:01:05 AM »
Nothing has come to light to prove abduction unquote   says Stephen an armchair detective.    Say that to SY and the PJ why don't you.

SY and the PJ are investigating,    lets see what happens there shall we.

6 and a half years of nothing...................................................

Offline Lace

« Reply #581 on: November 18, 2013, 10:04:08 AM »

Reading that post of yours Stephen can I ask you a question?

Who is responsible for the abduction of Sarah Payne?   the parents who left her to play in a cornfield with her siblings?

Who is responsible for the abduction of April Jones?   the parents for letting her play outside?

Who is responsible for the abduction of Ben Needham?  the grandmother who took her eyes off him whilst he played by himself outside?

Of course not.    Sarah should have been safe to walk the short distance to the house of her Grandparents.

April should have been safe to play on her bike outside.

Ben should have been safe playing outside his Grandparents home.

Madeleine should have been safe tucked up in bed in the apartment.

If Sarah Payne's son had not seen that white van there would have been no evidence of abduction.

If April's friend had not seen April get into that car there would have been no evidence of abduction.

No one saw Ben being taken,  there has been no body found.   The most likely scenario is that he was abducted.

Despite a huge search, Madeleine's body was not discovered.     Witnesses saw a man carrying a child who resembled Madeleine in every way.  The most likely scenario is that Madeleine was abducted.   

stephen25000

« Reply #582 on: November 18, 2013, 10:10:24 AM »

Who is responsible for the abduction of Sarah Payne?   the parents who left her to play in a cornfield with her siblings?

Who is responsible for the abduction of April Jones?   the parents for letting her play outside?

Who is responsible for the abduction of Ben Needham?  the grandmother who took her eyes off him whilst he played by himself outside?

Of course not.    Sarah should have been safe to walk the short distance to the house of her Grandparents.

If Sarah Payne's son had not seen that white van there would have been no evidence of abduction.

If April's friend had not seen April get into that car there would have been no evidence of abduction.

No one saw Ben being taken,  there has been no body found.   The most likely scenario is that he was abducted.

Despite a huge search, Madeleine's body was not discovered.     Witnesses saw a man carrying a child who resembled Madeleine in every way.  The most likely scenario is that Madeleine was abducted.

Why is abduction the only logical scenario ?

The forensics in the apartment were inconclusive, no more, no less.

No evidence/proof was found by the PJ of this.

Why did Madeleine's parents leave children in an unlocked apartment ( or so they claim ) for several nights in a row, in a foreign country, they did not know ?

Seeing a man carrying a child in his arms does not prove abduction.

Don't forget the Tanner sighting, which has been dismissed.

Cariad

« Reply #583 on: November 18, 2013, 10:19:59 AM »

There are actions which society considers acceptable. Letting your children play outside your house, going for a walk with siblings. Then there are behaviours which are considered unacceptable, leaving your children alone at night in an unlocked apartment.

Most people have allowed their kids certain freedoms. I remember the day I first allowed my sons to go to the park without me. You can see the park from the back bedroom window in our house and they went with the neighbours children who were in their teens. My elder boy, who was 8 at the time, was given a watch and told to come home every 15 minutes to let me know they were ok.

It wasn't fun for me. It was a quite horrible experiance. I spent a large portion of those 15 minutes leaning out of the upstairs bedroom window to get a beeter view of the corner of the park where they were playing football. I let them do it though because it was fun for them. It was important to them to have a little independence from me.

Part of the reason I find the idea of leaving the children alone, asleep at night is because it was such a selfish act. It was for the parents benefit entirely. They took a risk with their children because  wanted time to themselves. That just seems wrong.

Just to clarify, I see nothing wrong in 'me' time for parents, or occasionally doing something selfish. I've left my kids with my parents when they haven't wanted me to go out. I had a holiday without them last year (the most selfish of selfish acts!) but I never took a risk that wasn't to their benefit.

Offline Lace

« Reply #584 on: November 18, 2013, 10:32:58 AM »
There are actions which society considers acceptable. Letting your children play outside your house, going for a walk with siblings. Then there are behaviours which are considered unacceptable, leaving your children alone at night in an unlocked apartment.

Most people have allowed their kids certain freedoms. I remember the day I first allowed my sons to go to the park without me. You can see the park from the back bedroom window in our house and they went with the neighbours children who were in their teens. My elder boy, who was 8 at the time, was given a watch and told to come home every 15 minutes to let me know they were ok.

It wasn't fun for me. It was a quite horrible experiance. I spent a large portion of those 15 minutes leaning out of the upstairs bedroom window to get a beeter view of the corner of the park where they were playing football. I let them do it though because it was fun for them. It was important to them to have a little independence from me.

Part of the reason I find the idea of leaving the children alone, asleep at night is because it was such a selfish act. It was for the parents benefit entirely. They took a risk with their children because  wanted time to themselves. That just seems wrong.

Just to clarify, I see nothing wrong in 'me' time for parents, or occasionally doing something selfish. I've left my kids with my parents when they haven't wanted me to go out. I had a holiday without them last year (the most selfish of selfish acts!) but I never took a risk that wasn't to their benefit.

I know what you are saying Cariad,   it was wrong of them to leave the children alone it was something I never did,   my eldest was nine before I even let her walk to the corner shop alone and then I had the urge to follow her.

I must admit my children were not allowed to play outside on their own at age five [April's age]   and definitely not almost two [Ben's age]   but I do not slag the parents off for this,  to me it is a decision they made and one they have to live with,  the same with the McCann's.   I feel that people who keep bringing this up constantly as a means to kick parents when they are down are just wanting to add to the grief they are experiencing  for the loss of  their children.

What I am saying is,   Madeleine should have been safe in her own bed in the apartment safe from anyone coming to abduct her.   

« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 10:36:08 AM by Lace »