Author Topic: Ocean Club: Are there actually three Receptions ?  (Read 5726 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: Ocean Club: Are there actually three Receptions ?
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2018, 03:43:55 PM »
If you pop back a few posts you will find that I have discussed the effects of hatred on our society as a whole outlined by the negativity and destruction of reputation stated by Neil Mackay about one issue which I thought was pertinent to many others.

To be consumed by hatred is not a pretty thing to witness or something to be ignored and according to Mackay ... "Our nastiness comes with a great dollop of hypocrisy as well. Those who behave the worst, pose as the best."

All of which wears the same hat ... whatever the hatred being dished out.

If you pop back a few posts ???? - it is not even on this thread [that post you refer to]

Its on a different thread altogether - I did reply to that.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 06:19:35 PM by Eleanor »

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2018, 03:55:09 PM »
My life experiences make me more than aware of the pain being borne by the families of the missing and the dead who must live forever with the knowledge that they will never have the opportunity to make memories or amends.

Blimey that sounds a variation of The Crispian's Day Speech.
Well this bit of it anyway:
He that shall live this day, and see old age,
Will yearly on the vigil feast his neighbours,
And say "To-morrow is Saint Crispian."
Then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars,
And say "These wounds I had on Crispin's day."
Old men forget; yet all shall be forgot,
But he'll remember, with advantages,
What feats he did that day.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Brietta

« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2018, 04:38:59 PM »

If you pop back a few posts ???? - it is not even on this thread [that post you refer to]

Its on a different thread altogether - I did reply to that .

Haven't you noticed how one thread blends so much into another when the theme is essentially the same?  Perhaps this is an illustration of that lack of differentiation ... but whichever thread one happens to be on, there is absolutely no requirement to be overcome by the rudeness illustrated by your addendum.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 06:21:13 PM by Eleanor »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2018, 05:36:15 PM »
Haven't you noticed how one thread blends so much into another when the theme is essentially the same?  Perhaps this is an illustration of that lack of differentiation ... but whichever thread one happens to be on, there is absolutely no requirement to be overcome by the rudeness illustrated by your addendum.

I don't agree it was rude - you sent me on a wild goose chase, going through 3 pages  @)(++(*

Considering how quiet it is - I would have thought you would have known what thread you were posting on B

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2018, 05:39:21 PM »
My life experiences make me more than aware of the pain being borne by the families of the missing and the dead who must live forever with the knowledge that they will never have the opportunity to make memories or amends.

All the more reason to do things with your kids while you can.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2018, 06:09:56 PM »
All the more reason to do things with your kids while you can.

Which is an endeavour the majority of parents hope to achieve while not disparaging those who have missed being able to make the memories with their loved ones which most thankfully enjoy but sometimes take for granted.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2018, 06:11:38 PM »
The names of those who have gone to Luz for the ghoul tour
So no clue.

What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2018, 06:24:39 PM »
So no clue.
Pat Brown is one such sad sack, there are others who believe that they can justify their ghoulish interest in the name of “research”.  I’m not going to name them, if you think that no one has visited PdL BECAUSE of the case then that’s fine, I don’t really give a monkey’s.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2018, 07:08:21 PM »
Which is an endeavour the majority of parents hope to achieve while not disparaging those who have missed being able to make the memories with their loved ones which most thankfully enjoy but sometimes take for granted.

Seize the day, forget the creche I say. Don't miss seeing your child's delight when they see or achieve something new.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2018, 09:19:01 PM »
Pat Brown is one such sad sack, there are others who believe that they can justify their ghoulish interest in the name of “research”.  I’m not going to name them, if you think that no one has visited PdL BECAUSE of the case then that’s fine, I don’t really give a monkey’s.
Is that it?

So not a member then?
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2018, 09:25:33 PM »
Is that it?

So not a member then?

I don't believe any one here has contributed anything to the understanding of this case....any ghoul tour is of no value at all in progressing the case... IMO. 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2018, 09:35:06 PM »

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2018, 09:36:18 PM »
I don't believe any one here has contributed anything to the understanding of this case....any ghoul tour is of no value at all in progressing the case... IMO.
I suggest you leave ghouls tours to VS, the member who raised the topic.  I believe that OG managed to get in with a ghouls tour well before that.  Spades, pickaxes, cadaver dogs, helicopters, horses, perimeter tape.  Sunnier than in Rothley.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 09:45:10 PM by Angelo222 »
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2018, 09:37:29 PM »
Is that it?

So not a member then?
Did I say a member?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2018, 09:57:21 PM »
Did I say a member?
[/quitote]

Plural.

Cite.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 07:47:02 AM by slartibartfast »
What's up, old man?