Author Topic: Why the right bloodline?  (Read 24316 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Why the right bloodline?
« Reply #135 on: May 20, 2016, 11:18:27 PM »
Perhaps Sadie could fill us in.

Yeah, we will wait with much anticipation... 8((()*/
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline mercury

« Reply #136 on: May 20, 2016, 11:25:24 PM »
I cant even see the theory in full, too many blanks and question marks and errors and assumptions, sounds nore like a speculative work in progress with no real beginnng middle or end

Offline Brietta

« Reply #137 on: May 21, 2016, 01:11:56 PM »
I cant even see the theory in full, too many blanks and question marks and errors and assumptions, sounds nore like a speculative work in progress with no real beginnng middle or end

Sadie has never claimed that her thoughts in this matter are conclusive.  It is a theory based on her research and as a theory is a work in progress and open to change as new information and circumstances arise.

Mr Amaral too has a theory which reflects a moment in time.  His theory takes no cognisance of conclusive DNA evidence or its unworkability as far as concealment and disposal of a corpse is concerned.

People plot and do weird and wonderful things to achieve their aims driven by motives unthinkable and bizarre as far as most people are concerned. Perhaps Sadie posted her theory in the hope that others might be able to add to it by filling in the blanks, answer some questions and ask some more.

Madeleine vanished.
Some people believed she vanished in a planned abduction.  Because that is an unthinkable occurrence doesn't cancel out that it may have been exactly what happened.
Just as the unthinkable happened when two teenagers plotted to kidnap a newborn ... a three year old might have suited someone else's purpose.  Both plans equally impossible to contemplate ... one was thwarted ... and one child is missing.

The new borns were targeted, not to perpetuate a bloodline but for their suitability to pass as an 'expected' child.  It was thought about and planned over a period of time and who knows, it might have succeeded.

Teenage girls jailed for plotting to kidnap babies through fake Facebook page offering free designer clothes
15:40, 20 MAY 2016 UPDATED 17:11, 20 MAY 2016
BY RICHARD VERNALLS , RACHEL BISHOP

**snip
Sentencing, Judge Taaffe told them: "By its very nature this is a case of extreme seriousness."

He said: "A plan was hatched to kidnap a baby and not followed through, and fortunately it was only the alertness of the mother (of U) that prevented the actual kidnap taking place.

"It was not a momentary decision but a prolonged period of action which involved setting up of a fake Facebook account to obtain details of new-born babies and families' details.

"It involved travelling to areas far away from home, and masquerading as a social worker.

"The baby was held by Codie, who was pretending to be a health care professional, and the distress caused to the babies and their mothers should not be underestimated."

The judge added he had "reservations" about Kelland's motive being down to a mental health issue.

He said: "I have reservations about that motive as such a reason when they, in my view, usually lead to impulsive actions rather than planned, and in many ways sophisticated actions in this case."

Judge Taaffe added: "It is an accepted fact that Holly recruited Codie, but on the other hand Codie, as a murder mystery actress,impersonated a social worker in going to the mother's house and that's a particularly aggravating feature in this case."

He concluded: "I'd be failing in my public duty if a custodial sentence was not imposed.

"This is a very serious set of circumstances that involved planning and sophistication, to take new-born babies from home addresses, that can only in my view be dealt with by the imposition of immediate custodial sentences."

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/teenage-girls-jailed-plotting-kidnap-8014202#tssPzSi1uuy5qotE.97

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #138 on: May 21, 2016, 02:50:15 PM »
Sadie has never claimed that her thoughts in this matter are conclusive.  It is a theory based on her research and as a theory is a work in progress and open to change as new information and circumstances arise.

Mr Amaral too has a theory which reflects a moment in time.  His theory takes no cognisance of conclusive DNA evidence or its unworkability as far as concealment and disposal of a corpse is concerned.

People plot and do weird and wonderful things to achieve their aims driven by motives unthinkable and bizarre as far as most people are concerned. Perhaps Sadie posted her theory in the hope that others might be able to add to it by filling in the blanks, answer some questions and ask some more.

Madeleine vanished.
Some people believed she vanished in a planned abduction.  Because that is an unthinkable occurrence doesn't cancel out that it may have been exactly what happened.
Just as the unthinkable happened when two teenagers plotted to kidnap a newborn ... a three year old might have suited someone else's purpose.  Both plans equally impossible to contemplate ... one was thwarted ... and one child is missing.

The new borns were targeted, not to perpetuate a bloodline but for their suitability to pass as an 'expected' child.  It was thought about and planned over a period of time and who knows, it might have succeeded.

Teenage girls jailed for plotting to kidnap babies through fake Facebook page offering free designer clothes

**snip
Sentencing, Judge Taaffe told them: "By its very nature this is a case of extreme seriousness."

He said: "A plan was hatched to kidnap a baby and not followed through, and fortunately it was only the alertness of the mother (of U) that prevented the actual kidnap taking place.

"It was not a momentary decision but a prolonged period of action which involved setting up of a fake Facebook account to obtain details of new-born babies and families' details.

"It involved travelling to areas far away from home, and masquerading as a social worker.

"The baby was held by Codie, who was pretending to be a health care professional, and the distress caused to the babies and their mothers should not be underestimated."

The judge added he had "reservations" about Kelland's motive being down to a mental health issue.

He said: "I have reservations about that motive as such a reason when they, in my view, usually lead to impulsive actions rather than planned, and in many ways sophisticated actions in this case."

Judge Taaffe added: "It is an accepted fact that Holly recruited Codie, but on the other hand Codie, as a murder mystery actress,impersonated a social worker in going to the mother's house and that's a particularly aggravating feature in this case."

He concluded: "I'd be failing in my public duty if a custodial sentence was not imposed.

"This is a very serious set of circumstances that involved planning and sophistication, to take new-born babies from home addresses, that can only in my view be dealt with by the imposition of immediate custodial sentences."

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/teenage-girls-jailed-plotting-kidnap-8014202#tssPzSi1uuy5qotE.97

So what do you think of Sadie's obsession with the Jewish bloodline ?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #139 on: May 21, 2016, 07:38:32 PM »

Madeleine vanished.

**snip

Whether Sadie's theory is complete or not she has failed to demonstrate how this alleged person's origins and beliefs 'work' or how any of it could relate to this particular case.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0