Author Topic: ‘Maddie police were ignored’ Detectives have waited five months for Scotland Yard leads.  (Read 11580 times)

Offline Angelo222

#the way I read it they want to question these men but the portuguese will not cooperate

Let's face it, SY are no further forward than the Portuguese were nine years ago but the British taxpayer is £11 million worse off because of the McCanns poor parenting skills.  How many sick and needy children who aren't missing could that have saved?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 02:09:44 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

so you think SY are investigating the McCanns...there's more chance of the earth being flat

Why do you always jump to the wrong conclusion davel?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

Why do you always jump to the wrong conclusion davel?

my conclusions as usual a re pretty good

Offline Mr Gray

They will be based on new information only which SY seems to not have.  As for Leonor, she got hit a few times with a cardboard tube, not exactly 'beat the hell out of'.

amnesty international referred to it as torture.....the portuguese court...beating

Offline Angelo222

amnesty international referred to it as torture.....the portuguese court...beating

It was still a hollow cardboard tube regardless.  And what's more if she did have a hand in killing that beautiful young girl she deserved it.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline slartibartfast

Amnesty international would call many things torture, torture is their raison d'être.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

It was still a hollow cardboard tube regardless.  And what's more if she did have a hand in killing that beautiful young girl she deserved it.

I don't think she did
But we have discussed this at length many times

Offline Brietta

Are you sure you have selected the correct word there?
If so do tell what they are defending ?

Please take your problem up up with Google translate if the word 'defendant' is problematical for you ~ my post was in reference to the Portuguese source posted beneath it, which it seems you didn't bother to read ...
http://observador.pt/2016/04/29/nova-teoria-madeleine-mccann-tera-sido-raptada-assalto-apartamento-feito-3-portugueses/

Na altura, a polícia inglesa enviou uma carta rogatória para Portugal a pedir informações sobre os três homens, que foram depois constituídos arguidos.

At the time, British police sent a letter rogatory to Portugal to ask for information about the three men who were then made ​​defendants.

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=google%20translate%20portuguese%20to%20english
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

The way I read it PF is that SY are working on a single lead in their offices in London.  They obviously have no further good reason to question these men in Portugal.

Agreed because 3 burglars ain't the one lead.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Montclair

Agreed because 3 burglars ain't the one lead.

And I don't think that "smelly man" is the one lead either.

Offline Alice Purjorick

Please take your problem up up with Google translate if the word 'defendant' is problematical for you ~ my post was in reference to the Portuguese source posted beneath it, which it seems you didn't bother to read ...
http://observador.pt/2016/04/29/nova-teoria-madeleine-mccann-tera-sido-raptada-assalto-apartamento-feito-3-portugueses/

Na altura, a polícia inglesa enviou uma carta rogatória para Portugal a pedir informações sobre os três homens, que foram depois constituídos arguidos.

At the time, British police sent a letter rogatory to Portugal to ask for information about the three men who were then made ​​defendants.

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=google%20translate%20portuguese%20to%20english

Why should I take it up with Google?
You used the word defendant in your post. Your post is your responsibility not googles. You say they are defendants which implies they have been charged with something. So what is it you believe they were charged with or were you just being slapdash?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Brietta

Why should I take it up with Google?
You used the word defendant in your post. Your post is your responsibility not googles. You say they are defendants which implies they have been charged with something. So what is it you believe they were charged with or were you just being slapdash?

Are you being argumentative for the sake of it ... or do you really fail to understand my original post which said ...

They certainly aren't allowing them access to the three defendants whether or not that is the hold-up in the case.

Which was in reference to the Portuguese newspaper article also in the post which stated ... "At the time, British police sent a letter rogatory to Portugal to ask for information about the three men who were then made defendants." Translated from the original Portuguese "Na altura, a polícia inglesa enviou uma carta rogatória para Portugal a pedir informações sobre os três homens, que foram depois constituídos arguidos." not by me ... but by Google.
If you have a problem with their translation ... do please take being 'slap dash' up with them.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

Are you being argumentative for the sake of it ... or do you really fail to understand my original post which said ...

They certainly aren't allowing them access to the three defendants whether or not that is the hold-up in the case.

Which was in reference to the Portuguese newspaper article also in the post which stated ... "At the time, British police sent a letter rogatory to Portugal to ask for information about the three men who were then made defendants." Translated from the original Portuguese "Na altura, a polícia inglesa enviou uma carta rogatória para Portugal a pedir informações sobre os três homens, que foram depois constituídos arguidos." not by me ... but by Google.
If you have a problem with their translation ... do please take being 'slap dash' up with them.

It is abundantly clear that the Portuguese require real evidence as to why they need to re-question the 3 men.

It is also eminently clear SY don't have this.

Offline Mr Gray

It is abundantly clear that the Portuguese require real evidence as to why they need to re-question the 3 men.

It is also eminently clear SY don't have this.

tell me why its abundantly clear new evidence is needed

stephen25000

tell me why its abundantly clear new evidence is needed

Since dave, asking the same questions again and again of witnesses, is pointless.

Don't you agree.