Author Topic: Is Boris’s Lax Leadership Putting Us All in Danger ?  (Read 110553 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: Is Boris’s Lax Leadership Putting Us All in Danger ?
« Reply #315 on: April 05, 2020, 04:06:33 PM »
Yes I agree, we should embrace multiculturalism for all the benefits it brings, such as child rape gangs, acid attacks & suicide bombers.

For once I agree  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

You forgot FGM and Sharia Law.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #316 on: April 05, 2020, 04:07:41 PM »
Are there many illegal immigrants working in the NHS?
There are quite a few Muslims here legally and working (and dying) in our hospitals, who you don’t seem very keen on. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #317 on: April 05, 2020, 04:08:14 PM »
Angelo couldn't spot Old England if he tried.  Once upon a time I thought he could, but even that wasn't important. 

I really liked someone who appeared to be reasonable, albeit on another Forum.  Angelo was actually okay in those days.

But now I have to tolerate someone who thinks that it is okay to beat a woman.?

I won't be having this again.

I will not be deleting Angelo's comments, but you all will get the rough side of my tongue if you dare.

What are you on about?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #318 on: April 05, 2020, 04:09:50 PM »
There are quite a few Muslims here legally and working (and dying) in our hospitals, who you don’t seem very keen on.

Do I have to be?  A religion which treats women like slaves and underdogs?

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #319 on: April 05, 2020, 04:11:42 PM »
Do I have to be?  A religion which treats women like slaves and underdogs?
You don’t have to like Islam but you shouldn’t let your dislike of a religion make you dislike Muslims generally, especially those that are here contributing positively to society.  IMO.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #320 on: April 05, 2020, 04:52:18 PM »
What are you on about?

Sadly,  you will never know.  I had hoped that you might.  But bye the bye now.  You are most often not around.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #321 on: April 05, 2020, 04:54:19 PM »
Are there many illegal immigrants working in the NHS?

Oh so it’s just the illegal ones you don’t like ? How can you tell?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #322 on: April 05, 2020, 05:10:27 PM »
When I was in hospital for two weeks a couple of years back, the kindest most caring nurses were two young Muslim women.  The hard as nails, bossy, rough uncaring ones were all without fail indigenous British battleaxes.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #323 on: April 05, 2020, 05:29:54 PM »
You don’t have to like Islam but you shouldn’t let your dislike of a religion make you dislike Muslims generally, especially those that are here contributing positively to society.  IMO.

Some people find it difficult to separate religion with culture, There are different persuasions of Islam. Hence the slaughtering of Muslims in 'Muslim' countries!. There are religious extremists in all religions, however it isn't a Muslim problem we have it is a culture borne of a certain persuasion of islam which is causing the issues.  Ther is a power struggle and those who don't see it will have their eyes open soon enough.

We do not have multiculturalism, we have little pocket of countries within a country. No go areas for whites-especially white females.

Many human right laws being broken by 'families' ruling their children as if they were 'back in their own country' selling their disabled and able bodied daughters to men they have never met  to be 'married', and usually much older. Cultures which are alien to the indigenous population- and most of it forced upon us without our consent are met with anger and disbelief as the social integration is null for many.  Allowing many tens of thousands of illegal immigrants to come here is a cultural annihilation know and enjoyed in the UK for many years.
Not to mention the slave trade- we all say sorry to those slaves black African descent but turn a blind eye to white girls and boys being captured and sold as sex workers here in the UK.

NHS do not really need foreign doctors and nurses- wards are closing and those who are nurses have become corporate managers- yeah I know hilarious!  Nicola Sturgeon cut back on Scottish University funding for those who sought to become doctors, but is paying out 40 million for EU students to come and study here. And payong millions for foreign doctors to come and settle.  People are being lied to.

The new culture to be 'welcomed' is from Africa /Nigera.  Yes, they be doctors and nurses. 'cough'

NHS Bought Doctors to Scotland, they tried to blow up the busy Glasgow airport...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #324 on: April 05, 2020, 05:36:30 PM »
Some people find it difficult to separate religion with culture, There are different persuasions of Islam. Hence the slaughtering of Muslims in 'Muslim' countries!. There are religious extremists in all religions, however it isn't a Muslim problem we have it is a culture borne of a certain persuasion of islam which is causing the issues.  Ther is a power struggle and those who don't see it will have their eyes open soon enough.

We do not have multiculturalism, we have little pocket of countries within a country. No go areas for whites-especially white females.

Many human right laws being broken by 'families' ruling their children as if they were 'back in their own country' selling their disabled and able bodied daughters to men they have never met  to be 'married', and usually much older. Cultures which are alien to the indigenous population- and most of it forced upon us without our consent are met with anger and disbelief as the social integration is null for many.  Allowing many tens of thousands of illegal immigrants to come here is a cultural annihilation know and enjoyed in the UK for many years.
Not to mention the slave trade- we all say sorry to those slaves black African descent but turn a blind eye to white girls and boys being captured and sold as sex workers here in the UK.

NHS do not really need foreign doctors and nurses- wards are closing and those who are nurses have become corporate managers- yeah I know hilarious!  Nicola Sturgeon cut back on Scottish University funding for those who sought to become doctors, but is paying out 40 million for EU students to come and study here. And payong millions for foreign doctors to come and settle.  People are being lied to.

The new culture to be 'welcomed' is from Africa /Nigera.  Yes, they be doctors and nurses. 'cough'

NHS Bought Doctors to Scotland, they tried to blow up the busy Glasgow airport...
Your husband is a Muslim, or former Muslim, of Afghani descent and in the medical profession I understand.  Are you telling me he shouldn’t be here?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #325 on: April 05, 2020, 06:04:36 PM »
Your husband is a Muslim, or former Muslim, of Afghani descent and in the medical profession I understand.  Are you telling me he shouldn’t be here?

Is this what Miataken is saying?  Personally, I wouldn't care, but I am getting very tired of her ridiculous obfuscation/.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #326 on: April 05, 2020, 06:06:43 PM »
Is this what Miataken is saying?  Personally, I wouldn't care, but I am getting very tired of her ridiculous obfuscation/.
I honestly don’t know what she is saying most of the time as it often seems quite contradictory.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #327 on: April 05, 2020, 06:49:41 PM »

Why would I tell you that he shouldn't be here. You inventing stuff?  and Elenor just venting...

There is nothing wrong with people coming from abroad to work here, I have never argued differently!

There is a huge difference be between legal immigration which is thoroughly checked by passport and legal documentation. AND MASS illegal immigration unchecked and bringing cultural language issues. I pointed out the difference in culture within Islamic countries you can't accept it or don't understand it. Not my problem.

FYI  my husband is a strong advocate for human rights for victims of torture, of which as a child he was one under the Taliban!  He worked with the British and the USA- speaks 5 languages and is an asset to this country as are many of his kind. He has a western lifestyle- renounced his'faith' which he was born into- never practiced. He doesn't have anything nice to say about the Muslim community of Great Britain.

Point being- not all Muslims are the same! and all immigrants are not the same!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #328 on: April 05, 2020, 07:02:38 PM »
Why would I tell you that he shouldn't be here. You inventing stuff?  and Elenor just venting...

There is nothing wrong with people coming from abroad to work here, I have never argued differently!

There is a huge difference be between legal immigration which is thoroughly checked by passport and legal documentation. AND MASS illegal immigration unchecked and bringing cultural language issues. I pointed out the difference in culture within Islamic countries you can't accept it or don't understand it. Not my problem.

FYI  my husband is a strong advocate for human rights for victims of torture, of which as a child he was one under the Taliban!  He worked with the British and the USA- speaks 5 languages and is an asset to this country as are many of his kind. He has a western lifestyle- renounced his'faith' which he was born into- never practiced. He doesn't have anything nice to say about the Muslim community of Great Britain.

Point taken. however you did write
“NHS do not really need foreign doctors and nurses!” when clearly they do, and benefit from doing so, your husband being a case in point.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #329 on: April 05, 2020, 07:07:30 PM »

Absolutely and that includes illegal immigrants.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?