Author Topic: Why do some think Vincent Tabak innocent?  (Read 34916 times)

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
Re: Why do some think Vincent Tabak innocent?
« Reply #120 on: March 14, 2021, 07:01:48 PM »
So... surely he is at least guilty of manslaughter?

To be honest with you, Danni, I always thought this case a very strange one (it was the case that originally brought me to this forum!), for various reasons (read my posts, if you can bear to go through the thread), and even though he pled guilty to manslaughter (and, allegedly, confessed to a prison chaplain), I have always wondered if they got the right man.

Assuming they did, I  believe he was guilty of manslaughter rather than murder, yes.

Offline matthewkevin84

« Reply #121 on: March 17, 2021, 12:18:17 PM »
There is information that you should find on google if you search on google for Vincent Tabak's potential innocence,
I would be interested if you take a look at it what you think of it?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #122 on: March 19, 2021, 06:58:06 PM »
There is information that you should find on google if you search on google for Vincent Tabak's potential innocence,
I would be interested if you take a look at it what you think of it?

I am well acquainted with it !!  Some of it I agree with, and some I don't. 

Offline matthewkevin84

« Reply #123 on: March 20, 2021, 06:58:24 PM »
What do you think of the website claiming Vincent Tabak's innocence? It comes up on google on the 1st page in fact if you type: Vincent Tabak is innocent.

Offline Whiterose

« Reply #124 on: March 16, 2023, 04:09:19 PM »
If you watch the channel 5 programme "body in the snow" you will hear joanna yeats' boyfriend say that "all her important stuff" was found inside the flat such as her keys phone and purse, but he also says that the flat was locked. This means the killer locked joanna yeats keys INSIDE the flat therefore the killer had to have had a key to the flat.

This is why they went after the landlord who was then publicly vilified by the press. It was not because he was acting strangely as some may think but because he had a key to the flat.

It certainly wasn't the landlord who killed joanna so the only other person with a key that we know about was the boyfriend.

Vincent tabak didn't take joannas keys so he had no means of locking the flat but the real killer locked the flat behind him after putting her personal belongings back in the flat.

Therefore in my opinion, it was not Vincent Tabak who killed her but someone with a key. He killed her, put her stuff in the flat, locked the flat then drove off.

The car was never forensically examined by the police.

The dna that was supposedly found that was tabaks was enhanced dna and only partial copies. It wasn't his full dna set and the people have been misled by these findings.

The person who killed jo had a key to her flat.
Check it out channel five body in the snow

The evidence is there for all to see
« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 04:43:19 PM by John »

Offline John

« Reply #125 on: March 16, 2023, 04:48:41 PM »
Not every door lock mechanism requires a key to lock it. Some lock automatically the moment they are closed and that is why lots of people have locked themselves out of their flats and houses over the years.

Do you happen to have the details as to what sort of locking mechanism was on the door?  Was it a snib/rim lock or a standard mortice lock or something else?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 04:54:05 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Myster

« Reply #126 on: March 16, 2023, 05:58:56 PM »
The top lock appears to be a YALE type night-latch which can make the door partially secure by simply pulling it to from outside without using a key. Not too sure if the lower one is actually a lock or just a door handle with unlockable latch...
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline John

« Reply #127 on: March 16, 2023, 06:03:31 PM »
Cheers for that Myster. I suspect that in this instance locked simply means the door was pulled closed without the need for a key.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Myster

« Reply #128 on: March 16, 2023, 06:20:54 PM »
Cheers for that Myster. I suspect that in this instance locked simply means the door was pulled closed without the need for a key.
I once locked myself out like that using a YALE night-latch, leaving my usual key inside... luckily I had a spare one hidden in the garden.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Whiterose

« Reply #129 on: March 16, 2023, 07:59:36 PM »
You are missing the point. It's not about it being a yale lock or not greg reardon specifically said that the flat was locked. Ie he had to unlock it to get in implying that he had to unlock the door. He never said anything about a yale latch being pulled shut but that he had to unlock the door which would imply to me and the police that the person who killed joanna had a key to her flat. That's why they went after the landlord because he was the only other person who had a key to the house.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 01:30:27 AM by John »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #130 on: March 16, 2023, 08:40:21 PM »
You are missing the point. It's not about it being a yale lock or not greg reardon specifically said that the flat was locked. Ie he had to unlock it to get in implying that he had to unlock the door. He never said anything about a yale latch being pulled shut but that he had to unlock the door which would imply to me and the police that the person who killed joanna had a key to her flat. That's why they went after the landlord because he was the only other person who had a key to the house.
You’re making something out of nothing and accusing an innocent man of a crime that another man has confessed to and who has not appealed his conviction. 
« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 01:32:20 AM by John »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Whiterose

« Reply #131 on: March 16, 2023, 09:46:11 PM »
It's not based 9n nothing. Greg reardon would have been interviewed by the police therefore they would have ascertained which lock was locked if he had to use a key to get it open.

It is based on all the information that the police had at the time about the locked scene at the apartment that suspicion fell on the landlord because he was the only other person with a key.

I am not making something out of nothing as the information the police had at that time most of which came from greg reardon that the landlord was ACTUALLY ARRESTED on suspicion of MURDER.

That is not something out of nothing. It was based on the evidence which greg reardon himself provided to the police  and because the bottom lock was deemed locked suspicion fell on the landlord.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 01:33:48 AM by John »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #132 on: March 16, 2023, 09:59:15 PM »
It's not based 9n nothing. Greg reardon would have been interviewed by the police therefore they would have ascertained which lock was locked if he had to use a key to get it open.

It is based on all the information that the police had at the time about the locked scene at the apartment that suspicion fell on the landlord because he was the only other person with a key.

I am not making something out of nothing as the information the police had at that time most of which came from greg reardon that the landlord was ACTUALLY ARRESTED on suspicion of MURDER.

That is not something out of nothing. It was based on the evidence which greg reardon himself provided to the police  and because the bottom lock was deemed locked suspicion fell on the landlord.
Please provide a cite for the bottom lock being locked.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 01:34:14 AM by John »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Whiterose

« Reply #133 on: March 16, 2023, 10:12:27 PM »
It doesn't take a genius to work it out. Greg readron said the flat was locked on his 999 call. The police interviewed Greg reardon and based on the information he gave them the police went after the landlord. The only man with another set of keys to the house. Not looking up the databases of the numerous violent offenders who could have been in the area and targeted joanna. No. Based on whatever Greg reardon told them about the locked flat they went straight to the old bookish landlord. The only other man on the planet who had a key. Do I need to spell it out any further. Process of deduction. Or I guess you believe the nonsense that they arrested him for murder based on his whisky hair. You decide

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #134 on: March 16, 2023, 10:28:08 PM »
It doesn't take a genius to work it out. Greg readron said the flat was locked on his 999 call. The police interviewed Greg reardon and based on the information he gave them the police went after the landlord. The only man with another set of keys to the house. Not looking up the databases of the numerous violent offenders who could have been in the area and targeted joanna. No. Based on whatever Greg reardon told them about the locked flat they went straight to the old bookish landlord. The only other man on the planet who had a key. Do I need to spell it out any further. Process of deduction. Or I guess you believe the nonsense that they arrested him for murder based on his whisky hair. You decide
Can you provide a cite for the bottom lock being locked yes or no?