Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509867 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2325 on: May 14, 2019, 10:23:48 AM »
In the depth of the grout between the tiles it did.

No it didn't.  Eddie and Keela both react to dried blood.  Which wasn't Madeleine's anyway.

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #2326 on: May 14, 2019, 10:25:26 AM »
As no-one knows what these dogs actually smell then no-one can decide when that aroma becomes available to the dog. Decomppsition begins immediately after death and a dog may well be able to detect that.

Imo a fall can cause instant or almost instant death. A broken neck, for example.

in the  early  days  there  was a theory that maddie might have broken her neck somehow  wasnt there??

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2327 on: May 14, 2019, 10:26:08 AM »
IMO Davel is not wrong, at least on this occasion.

And I am getting very fed up with the bullying.  Unfortunately, there are times when I can't do anything about it.
There are multiple things being discussed here.  He's right about somethings but definitely not all.  I'm not bullying him, we are just discussing things man to man, but he is running off to John trying to intimidate me.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 11:54:59 AM by Angelo222 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2328 on: May 14, 2019, 10:26:18 AM »
In the depth of the grout between the tiles it did.

can you provide acite that blood produces cadaver odour...if it did the all cadaver dogs would react to dried blood ..they dont...so cite

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2329 on: May 14, 2019, 10:27:50 AM »
There are multiple things being discussed here.  He right about somethings but definitely not all.  I'm not bullying him, we are just discussing things man to man, but he is running off to John trying to intimidate me.

another ad hom....john has told us if we have problems with mods we should contact him..not reply to the mod in question

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2330 on: May 14, 2019, 10:28:47 AM »
No it didn't.  Eddie and Keela both react to dried blood.  Which wasn't Madeleine's anyway.
I never mentioned Madeleine.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2331 on: May 14, 2019, 10:29:00 AM »
As no-one knows what these dogs actually smell then no-one can decide when that aroma becomes available to the dog. Decomppsition begins immediately after death and a dog may well be able to detect that.

Imo a fall can cause instant or almost instant death. A broken neck, for example.

children dont break their neck falling off the sofa.....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2332 on: May 14, 2019, 10:29:25 AM »
There are multiple things being discussed here.  He's right about somethings but definitely not all.  I'm not bullying him, we are just discussing things man to man, but he is running off to John trying to intimidate me.

You think Sceptics don't run to John?  Believe me, they do.  And frequently.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2333 on: May 14, 2019, 10:37:55 AM »
in the  early  days  there  was a theory that maddie might have broken her neck somehow  wasnt there??

I don't know, but it can't be ruled out in my opinion.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline The General

« Reply #2334 on: May 14, 2019, 10:40:25 AM »
Come on guys, let's all just get along.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 11:57:17 AM by Angelo222 »
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2335 on: May 14, 2019, 10:43:38 AM »
Thanks for admitting that your intention was ...to set out to rattle me.....if thats not an admission of harrassment I dont know what is...Ive sent it to John
It was for the purpose of seeing if you could pass the polygraph.  John will see the post I deleted was against the forum rules, it wasn't that serious so you were given minor amounts of warning points but I knew that would rattle you and possibly make you fail the test.  And you still haven't got over it.   You would fail any polygraph test IMO.

i object to your harrassment...when I question you...you dont like it...when I report you to John ..you object and accuse me of running to John..

you are digging yourself a deeper hole

If you report to John, let john sort it.  But you try and sort it yourself as well.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 10:53:41 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #2336 on: May 14, 2019, 11:58:02 AM »
Enough chaps.  There's no need to squabble.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2337 on: May 14, 2019, 12:36:49 PM »
can you provide acite that blood produces cadaver odour...if it did the all cadaver dogs would react to dried blood ..they dont...so cite
I know from personal experience that tanks of blood produce odours just like decomposing carcasses.  So "blood does produce cadaver odour"

Dried blood is dried properly and kept dry it would not undergo decomposition and hence would not have cadaver odour associated with it.  You would be familiar with blood smears.  It is dried and hence is stable for years.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 01:50:45 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2338 on: May 14, 2019, 02:01:59 PM »
I know from personal experience that tanks of blood produce odours just like decomposing carcasses.  So "blood does produce cadaver odour"

Dried blood is dried properly and kept dry it would not undergo decomposition and hence would not have cadaver odour associated with it.  You would be familiar with blood smears.  It is dried and hence is stable for years.

OK.

I would contest your first point, but I don't think it matters.

So moving on ...

Do you think the cleaners did not use a bucket and mop, hence wetting any blood in 5A?  Our KGB cleaner uses a bucket and mop every time she cleans.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2339 on: May 14, 2019, 06:03:34 PM »
OK.

I would contest your first point, but I don't think it matters.

So moving on ...

Do you think the cleaners did not use a bucket and mop, hence wetting any blood in 5A?  Our KGB cleaner uses a bucket and mop every time she cleans.

Makes no difference... Blood doesn't just dry it coagulates..... And doesn't produce cadaverine... As I recall that was, a flaw in eddies make up... Most cadaver dogs don't react to blood