Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509793 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2805 on: May 19, 2019, 09:21:28 AM »
Are you seriously suggesting DC Marshal of Leicester Police and David Payne were corresponding in Portuguese? His UK interview was recorded in his own language. There's a serious error in your way of thinking IMO about the two completely different versions, the file tells us David Payne told UK police. Both statements were taken in the UK in English.

It's says a lot about the seriousness of these events when I read supporters coming up with excuses that are so pathetic IMO, that even Kate and Gerry McCann haven't dared to use them in 12 long years.

I'll be sure to bear them in mind.

could you provide  alink to both stateemnts...lets get this cleared up

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2806 on: May 19, 2019, 09:29:05 AM »
Yes I'm using one instance, the instance were David Payne's two completely different versions of the last time he claims to have seen the missing child alive were recorded in his own language by Leicester Police. 

David Payne's 1st version:
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/Gaspar.htm
"I read carefully the written document/questionnaire provided by David Payne."
but was not able to extricate any other information besides what is already known. He declares that he saw Madeleine, for the last time, at 17H00 on 3/5/07 in the McCann apartment. Also present there were Kate AND GERRY. He did not indicate the motive for being there or what he was doing. He also cannot indicate how long he stayed.
David Payne's 2nd version;
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DAVID-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm
"So I walked back err from the tennis courts, err back to err you know Kate and Gerry's apartment and the time you know looking at, you know we've looked obviously at photographs since then and you know the time that we've got that I was you know going to Kate's about SIX THIRTY, err and I went into their apartment through the patio doors. The three children were all you know dressed you know in their pyjamas, you know they looked immaculate, you know they were just like angels, they all looked so happy and well looked after and content and I said to Kate, you know it's a bit early for the you know, for the three of them to be going to bed, she said ah they've had such a great time, they're really tired and you know err so I say, you know I can't remember exactly what, what you know the night attire, what the children were wearing but white was the predominant err colour, but you know just to reinforce they were just so happy, you know seeing you know obviously GERRY WASN'T THERE but they were just all."

How much clearer do you want me to be?

It can hardly be translation issues in this instance, hence the reason I chose it. Both statements are recorded in English.

as i said DC marshall may have made a mistake...it really is that simple

in fact this is not DC marshalls stateemnt...its  a transaltion of a transaltion from portuguese of DC marshalls statement
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 09:32:59 AM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2807 on: May 19, 2019, 09:40:40 AM »
Any so called potential error is not through translation in David Payne's case, which leaves the DC Marshal couldn't read and write David Payne's answers properly theory.

If both you and VS are truly happy to go on the record to believe that's what happened, who am I to question to you both.

Have a nice day.

I'll leave you with the Monkey's track of the day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6swgiM9vSEE&list=RD6swgiM9vSEE&start_radio=1

dc marshall may be mistaken or the person who transalted his statement into portuguse  may be mistaken

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2808 on: May 19, 2019, 09:41:05 AM »
Yes I'm using one instance, the instance were David Payne's two completely different versions of the last time he claims to have seen the missing child alive were recorded in his own language by Leicester Police. 

David Payne's 1st version:
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/Gaspar.htm
but was not able to extricate any other information besides what is already known. He declares that he saw Madeleine, for the last time, at 17H00 on 3/5/07 in the McCann apartment. Also present there were Kate AND GERRY. He did not indicate the motive for being there or what he was doing. He also cannot indicate how long he stayed.
David Payne's 2nd version;
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DAVID-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm
"So I walked back err from the tennis courts, err back to err you know Kate and Gerry's apartment and the time you know looking at, you know we've looked obviously at photographs since then and you know the time that we've got that I was you know going to Kate's about SIX THIRTY, err and I went into their apartment through the patio doors. The three children were all you know dressed you know in their pyjamas, you know they looked immaculate, you know they were just like angels, they all looked so happy and well looked after and content and I said to Kate, you know it's a bit early for the you know, for the three of them to be going to bed, she said ah they've had such a great time, they're really tired and you know err so I say, you know I can't remember exactly what, what you know the night attire, what the children were wearing but white was the predominant err colour, but you know just to reinforce they were just so happy, you know seeing you know obviously GERRY WASN'T THERE but they were just all."

How much clearer do you want me to be?

It can hardly be translation issues in this instance, hence the reason I chose it. Both statements are recorded in English.
Obviously there is an error in translation in the time in the first instance.  It should have read 7pm.  Who knows what DP actually said though.  The difference is substantially whittled down from 90 minutes to 30 minutes, and give or take a few minutes owing to the fact that at the time no one was constantly clock watching I don’t see it as remotely troublesome.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2809 on: May 19, 2019, 09:47:14 AM »
Any so called potential error is not through translation in David Payne's case, which leaves the DC Marshal couldn't read and write David Payne's answers properly theory.

If both you and VS are truly happy to go on the record to believe that's what happened, who am I to question to you both.

Have a nice day.

I'll leave you with the Monkey's track of the day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6swgiM9vSEE&list=RD6swgiM9vSEE&start_radio=1

DC Marshall took his reply from thsi...

do you know what document he was referring to

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2810 on: May 19, 2019, 09:50:50 AM »
I think based on the, way the statements were taken the room for error is huge... Furthermore we have no way of knowing what those errors, are..... That's why the UK police record the statements in the witnesses own language

No they don't.
What's up, old man?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2811 on: May 19, 2019, 09:56:24 AM »
Obviously there is an error in translation in the time in the first instance.  It should have read 7pm.  Who knows what DP actually said though.  The difference is substantially whittled down from 90 minutes to 30 minutes, and give or take a few minutes owing to the fact that at the time no one was constantly clock watching I don’t see it as remotely troublesome.

They were clock watching.
What's up, old man?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2812 on: May 19, 2019, 09:58:05 AM »
As far as I can see the error in times is because of the difference in which clock one is using.  5pm.  17.00.  7pm.

In France we use the 24 Hour Clock,  Brits generally don't, so it is easy to create confusion.

Offline barrier

« Reply #2813 on: May 19, 2019, 09:58:44 AM »
Just had a listen to podcast #10 where Mark Saunokonoko introduces comments by former Nottinghamshire police superintendent Peter McLeod in relation to the open window and shutter.  He claimed that the shutter would have been bashing down on the head of anyone trying to climb into the children's bedroom. He also claimed that an intruder would have to have put a piece of wood in or something.

Yet again we have uniformed professionals offering opinions which are completely wrong. Everyone who has experienced shutters of this type on the continent know that all anyone has to do in order to raise the shutter completely is to reach in and pull the shutter strap completely down until the shutter raises fully and locks.

I wish these idiots would keep their misinformed comments to themselves.

Is/was this possible to do this from the outside,which the video PM shows doing way before the podcast?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2814 on: May 19, 2019, 10:03:25 AM »
Is/was this possible to do this from the outside,which the video PM shows doing way before the podcast?

yes it is...it was shown and expalined by Heriberto

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2815 on: May 19, 2019, 10:05:53 AM »
No they don't.

I have provide cites to show this is how stateemnts are taken....you are quoting your opinion based what youve seen on the telly...LOL

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2816 on: May 19, 2019, 10:20:35 AM »
As far as I can see the error in times is because of the difference in which clock one is using.  5pm.  17.00.  7pm.

In France we use the 24 Hour Clock,  Brits generally don't, so it is easy to create confusion.

None of those times relate to the time he gives in his rogatory interview, when he said he went there at 6:30. How do you explain the Gerry conundrum? Was he present as per the questionnaire or was he playing tennis as per the rogatory interview?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #2817 on: May 19, 2019, 10:23:57 AM »
yes it is...it was shown and expalined by Heriberto

Not at 5a though,that is the supposed crime scene.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2818 on: May 19, 2019, 10:24:01 AM »
OK, I'll accept your huge assumption that it should have read 7 pm. But David Payne doesn't say that either.
I couldn't help observe you appear to have no excuse, funny or otherwise for Gerry doing a disappearing act from David Payne's second version of the last time he claims he seen the child alive.

Nothing that indicates parental involvement is troublesome to you, everyone knows that.

Good luck with solving the case.
Did Payne actually say Gerry was there or was that the assumption of the interviewer?  We simply don’t know. Furthermore if he did indeed say Gerry was there, so what?  Can a man not have an error of recollection or should his memory be 100% accurate months after the event?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2819 on: May 19, 2019, 10:24:42 AM »