Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509832 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3195 on: May 21, 2019, 10:35:41 AM »
That's exactly what I believe. Do you have any proof to the contrary.

More importantly, the police, the people closest to the investigation believed exactly that too.

"From the declarations of the group results a total incoherence, in the face of which it's obvious, that everyone lies". https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAVARES_ALMEIDA.htm

It is quite extraordinary the number of former policemen who back Amaral to the hilt have subsequently been convicted of criminal offences of one type or another.  In the case of Tavares Almeida whose opinion you have linked to ... his conviction was for torture  http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2140.msg71031#msg71031
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3196 on: May 21, 2019, 10:42:08 AM »
You can stop reading all you want but you don't appear to be able to stop ignoring the basic and blatant errors in the file that litter the accounts of the last two men to see the child alive - allegedly.

Allegedly.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3197 on: May 21, 2019, 10:43:16 AM »
You can stop reading all you want but you don't appear to be able to stop ignoring the basic and blatant errors in the file that litter the accounts of the last two men to see the child alive - allegedly.

Gerry corrected himself,  it was obviously a mistake on his part probably due to distress,  taking into account it was the following day after his daughter had gone missing.   He had entered the apartment through the front door during the day,  letting Kate and the children in through the patio doors,  it was an easy mistake to make, can't think of any reason why he would lie about it.

As for DP and seeing Madeleine at 5 o'clock,  I'm sorry but the statements of the friends all show him being on the beach at that time,  water sports I believe,  then they went to a restaurant for food.   Looking at all the mistakes in that report,  I wouldn't be at all surprised if his statements have been mixed up.  IMO

Offline Lace

« Reply #3198 on: May 21, 2019, 10:45:59 AM »
Gerry could have entered a locked apartment at 9pm and not locked it when he left. He made a liar of Russell who said he checked an unlocked 5A on Sunday 29th.

On Sunday I recall I checked Kate and Gerry’s apartment.....I recall that Kate and Gerry’s apartment was accessed by the patios door which was left closed and unlocked.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RUSSELL-OBRIEN_ROGATORY.htm

Gerry said;

On that day only the deponent and his wife entered the apartment. He is sure that they always entered through the front door,
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.htm

To be honest after looking at the statement of the Social worker I think a lot of these statements have been mixed up.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3199 on: May 21, 2019, 10:49:58 AM »
The presence or otherwise of blood is actually irrelevant in this instance; the point is the revisionism.

A little revisionism for some wouldn't have gone amiss back in 2008 when there was no evidence found to lay any charges against the arguidos. 

The non presence of Madeleine's blood is relevant in that considering the blood splatter of blood spatter Amaral thought was behind the couch and on the walls and which he promoted tirelessly in his book ... in his documentary ... and throughout his media career built on the sand of his exceptionally flawed thesis.
The chickens are coming home to roost with the fact that two current police investigations have cleared Madeleine's parents and both are focused on stranger abduction.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3200 on: May 21, 2019, 10:53:33 AM »
Not at this stage as I don't know anything about it.

Well both were accused and in Malinka's case Metodo 3 handed their 'evidence' about him to the PJ. I see no reason why accusations about some people should be suppressed if others aren't.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SERGEY-MALINKA.htm
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/ROBERT-MURAT.htm

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3201 on: May 21, 2019, 10:54:24 AM »
If you think former Portugeuses policemen being convicted of criminal offences is evidence that supports the veracity of the McCanns story, good for you.

Don't count me in on that one!

How many criminal convictions do any of the people portrayed as master criminals have ?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3202 on: May 21, 2019, 11:20:55 AM »
As Davel is quick to remind posters, what we think is not important, it's what Gerry thought in this case, to have his lawyer get the police to ask him that's important in relation to the facts of the case. 

Is there anything that proves none of Madeleine's blood was in the apartment or the hire car.? Is there anything else in the files that suggest Madeleine ever did in fact suffer from common nosebleeds? I fail to see how Brietta the moderator can conclude there was NO blood of Madeleine's found when the scientist who examined all the samples couldn't do it.

None of Madeleine's Blood was found.  End of.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3203 on: May 21, 2019, 11:45:01 AM »
Cite please in accordance with forum protocol, thank you!

Prove me wrong.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3204 on: May 21, 2019, 12:04:15 PM »
No bother, that's easy.

"Well lets look at the question that is being asked

"Is there DNA from Madeline on the swab "

It would be very simple to say "YES" simply because of the number of components within the result that are also in her reference sample.

What we need to consider, as scientists, is whether the match is genuine and legitimate; because Madeline has deposited DNA as a result of being in the car or whether Madeline merely appears to match the result by chance. The individual components in Madeline's profile are not unique to her, it is the specific combination of 19 components that makes her profile unique above all others. Elements of Madeline's profile are also present within the the profiles of many of the scientists here in Birmingham, myself included. it's important to stress that 50% of Madeline's profile will be shared with each parent. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE in a mixture of more than two people, to determine or evaluate which specific DNA components pair with each other. Namely, we cannot separate the components out into 3 individual DNA profiles.

Therefore, we cannot answer the question: is the match genuine or is it a chance match".
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm

Mr Lowe is quite clear, "IT IS NOT POSSIBLE" to determine if it's Madeleine's blood or not. You said none of Madeleine's blood was found, which would have to mean that Mr Lowe was wrong and it WAS possible for him to determine. You got a cite for that?

He didn't find anything that could be identified as Madeleine's Blood.  Take that to Court.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3205 on: May 21, 2019, 12:11:26 PM »
What he did find was a sample from a car that had been hired three weeks after a child disappeared that appeared to match that very child.
Let's see what happens with the new technology that can make the determination. They certainly do take that to court.  8(0(*

That appeared to match Madeleine and many other people, including several of the scientists.

Offline misty

« Reply #3206 on: May 21, 2019, 12:34:15 PM »
But should that suspicion be made public.  Mrs Gaspar reporting to the police, commendable but the PJ releasing that allegation as part of the McCann file.  I think that might have been despicable.

The Gaspar statements were covered by the Data Protection Act UK & should never have been released on the DVD PJ files.
Is anyone able to locate a video showing David Payne in Luz before 16th May 2007 other than the Sky news clip of 4th May?
 I find it strange that, for a couple who were allegedly such close friends with the McCanns, it took them until the time Murat became an arguido before they reportedly remembered the offensive gesture which prompted them to contact the police.

Offline misty

« Reply #3207 on: May 21, 2019, 12:53:37 PM »
Perhaps the reason the Gaspar's statements were released, was to prove to the public that the UK police were suppressing evidence from their Portuguese counterparts.

We reap what we sow sometimes.

The evidence is in the files ergo it wasn't suppressed from the PJ. The fact it wasn't sent before Amaral was sidelined is irrelevant.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3208 on: May 21, 2019, 01:00:12 PM »
The dates prove the statements were suppressed for more than five months. You don't like the facts, that's just too bad IMO.

If this evidence is so important why did the PJ not act on it when it was received

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3209 on: May 21, 2019, 01:02:37 PM »
No bother, that's easy.

"Well lets look at the question that is being asked

"Is there DNA from Madeline on the swab "

It would be very simple to say "YES" simply because of the number of components within the result that are also in her reference sample.

What we need to consider, as scientists, is whether the match is genuine and legitimate; because Madeline has deposited DNA as a result of being in the car or whether Madeline merely appears to match the result by chance. The individual components in Madeline's profile are not unique to her, it is the specific combination of 19 components that makes her profile unique above all others. Elements of Madeline's profile are also present within the the profiles of many of the scientists here in Birmingham, myself included. it's important to stress that 50% of Madeline's profile will be shared with each parent. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE in a mixture of more than two people, to determine or evaluate which specific DNA components pair with each other. Namely, we cannot separate the components out into 3 individual DNA profiles.

Therefore, we cannot answer the question: is the match genuine or is it a chance match".
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm

Mr Lowe is quite clear, "IT IS NOT POSSIBLE" to determine if it's Madeleine's blood or not. You said none of Madeleine's blood was found, which would have to mean that Mr Lowe was wrong and it WAS possible for him to determine. You got a cite for that?

The Fss were only asked if it was a match to madeleine....thts why only madeleine was mentioned...it was not confirmed as blood or dna  from madeleine...it cannot be said madeleines blood was found in teh car