Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2258 times)

Offline LuminousWanderer

Hello
« on: March 20, 2018, 08:59:12 AM »
Hello,

I am new to the Forum.

I have an interest in unsolved criminal cases and also cases either where there is a possible miscarriage of justice or the safety of the conviction is in doubt.  At the moment, I am reading about the Bamber case, and I will post some questions I have about that in the relevant sub-forum.

Offline Angelo222

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 10:25:36 AM »
Hello,

I am new to the Forum.

I have an interest in unsolved criminal cases and also cases either where there is a possible miscarriage of justice or the safety of the conviction is in doubt.  At the moment, I am reading about the Bamber case, and I will post some questions I have about that in the relevant sub-forum.

Good morning LuminousWanderer and welcome to the forum.  The Bamber case is undoubtedly an interesting one for do many reasons.  Do you have any thoughts on the conviction as it stands?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline LuminousWanderer

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2018, 10:43:06 AM »
@ Angela222

Thanks.  I've just started a thread (awaiting moderation, but I hope it will appear shortly).

I have no idea about Bamber's culpability.  My interest is in the narrow question of whether the Bamber convictions are legally safe.  The questions I have included in the new thread are intended to help me narrow things down in my own mind. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2018, 11:47:49 AM »
 (ty6e[ and welcome to the forum LuminousWanderer

Your recently created thread is ready to roll!  I will try and respond in the near future time permitting. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2018, 10:36:31 AM »
Hello,

I am new to the Forum.

What other cases are you interested in? Can you give an example of one or two?

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 02:30:56 PM »

Where did your interest in unsolved criminal cases stem from and what spiked your interest in the Bamber case in order for you to start posting here in the first place? I'm curious to know

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation