Author Topic: Mikaeel Kular > Three-year-old boy missing from a house in Edinburgh.  (Read 86315 times)

Offline John

Re: Mikaeel Kular > Three-year-old boy missing from a house in Edinburgh.
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2014, 12:40:30 PM »
Still find it hard to believe it was an abduction as no sign of any break in.  All very weird.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Redblossom

« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2014, 12:44:26 PM »
Still find it hard to believe it was an abduction as no sign of any break in.  All very weird.

Did anyone suggest that though john

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2014, 12:46:39 PM »

Yep, it sounds fishy, the guy they have arrested is black & there is no such thing as a black paedophile.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2014, 12:49:11 PM »
Are paedophiles trained in putting shoes on a half asleep toddler ?

Offline Carana

« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2014, 12:57:42 PM »
As a member of the public, what would you do to help after an appeal ?

1. Try to think if I'd seen a child matching that description anywhere during the timeframe; be vigilant anywhere I go and ask others if they had seen anything significant and encourage them to report to the police.

2. Try to think of anywhere a child of that age could possibly have gone or be hiding for any reason.

3. Help put up posters or otherwise disseminate his description with a police contact number if the person isn't found quickly.

4. Now, I'd probably also try to think whether I'd seen anything remotely connected and potentially suspicious prior to the timeframe (or beyond the timeframe of the actual disappearance).

5. Provide any other information to the police that I may have thought might help in some way, even if it proved to be irrelevant or hearsay.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 12:59:24 PM by Carana »

Lyall

« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2014, 12:58:15 PM »
Did the police close the borders yet?

Offline Victoria

« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2014, 01:00:21 PM »
1. Try to think if I'd seen a child matching that description anywhere during the timeframe; be vigilant anywhere I go and ask others if they had seen anything significant and encourage them to report to the police.

2. Try to think of anywhere a child of that age could possibly have gone or be hiding for any reason.

3. Help put up posters or otherwise disseminate his description with a police contact number if the person isn't found quickly.

4. Now, I'd probably also try to think whether I'd seen anything remotely connected and potentially suspicious prior to the timeframe.

5. Provide any other information to the police that I may have thought might help in some way, even if it proved to be irrelevant or hearsay.

Absolutely, and any modern police force knows the benefit large scale media appeals can do in terms of mobilizing the public to help. High publicity and immediate coverage is vital in the case of a missing child.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2014, 01:05:27 PM »

4. Now, I'd probably also try to think whether I'd seen anything remotely connected and potentially suspicious prior to the timeframe (or beyond the timeframe of the actual disappearance).

Fine.
Have you done 1. after being alerted this morning by the breaking news ?

AnneGuedes

« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2014, 01:06:37 PM »
Did the police close the borders yet?
8(0(*

Lyall

« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2014, 01:10:08 PM »
8(0(*

?{)(** We're on the same wavelength.

I hope the young chap turns up, safe and well 8((()*/

AnneGuedes

« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2014, 01:11:42 PM »
I really doubt that a walking toddler, even with shoes on, would remain transparent for a long time.
Why should a toddler have shoes on if not for walking ?

Offline John

« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2014, 01:16:00 PM »
I really doubt that a walking toddler, even with shoes on, would remain transparent for a long time.
Why should a toddler have shoes on if not for walking ?

I agree Anne, a child this young doesn't go too far especially when he isn't in the habit of being outside.  If he had got out he would have been seen by now.

What I would like to know is how a 3-year-old can open an outside door since most flats have locks which are too high for a toddler?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Carana

« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2014, 01:16:55 PM »
Fine.
Have you done 1. after being alerted this morning by the breaking news ?

I don't live anywhere near this child. It is therefore somewhat unlikely that I might have spotted him, or have any other information that could be useful.

Redblossom

« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2014, 01:26:15 PM »
a three yr old doesnt get out of bed and decide to put his coat on and go for a walk on his tod for no reason.....someone else is involved and it isnt going to the park together

AnneGuedes

« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2014, 01:26:59 PM »
I don't live anywhere near this child. It is therefore somewhat unlikely that I might have spotted him, or have any other information that could be useful.
What do you call "not near" ? Abroad ?