Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502301 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #990 on: April 11, 2019, 07:26:16 AM »
So those that matter... has Madeliene forgiven her parents ?AND if she were found alive in some - in plain sight as has been suggested, are we to belive that when MBM reads about what her parents did she will forgive them?  Interesting!
You can believe what you like. 
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 07:47:58 AM by Brietta »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #991 on: April 11, 2019, 08:18:35 AM »
Is that in reference to the accusation made against Amaral for drunk driving while his daughter was a passenger?
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7802.msg366311#msg366311

His wife accused him of driving a police car when drunk, but I saw nothing about the child being in the car at the time. Is it me?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #992 on: April 11, 2019, 08:23:18 AM »
His wife accused him of driving a police car when drunk, but I saw nothing about the child being in the car at the time. Is it me?

Where was the child when this domestic drama was unfolding?

3. On Saturday 22nd , and after many attempts, my husband finally answered the phone in the middle of the afternoon, and asked me to get Inęs in home. I rushed to the residence, but nobody was there. After a while, Gonçalo appeared driving the same car, and again in a notorious state of drunkenness. Having asked him for Inęs Sofia, he ordered me to go inside the house, where he insulted me and threatened me of death. I abandoned the place.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #993 on: April 11, 2019, 09:02:01 AM »
Where was the child when this domestic drama was unfolding?

3. On Saturday 22nd , and after many attempts, my husband finally answered the phone in the middle of the afternoon, and asked me to get Inęs in home. I rushed to the residence, but nobody was there. After a while, Gonçalo appeared driving the same car, and again in a notorious state of drunkenness. Having asked him for Inęs Sofia, he ordered me to go inside the house, where he insulted me and threatened me of death. I abandoned the place.

Where does it say she was there?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #994 on: April 11, 2019, 06:24:18 PM »
Where does it say she was there?
That’s what I’m asking, where was she do you think?  She wasn’t at her home, she wasn’t at his home (despite Amaral calling his wife to collect her) so where do you think she was exactly?

Offline The General

« Reply #995 on: April 11, 2019, 06:33:31 PM »
That’s what I’m asking, where was she do you think?  She wasn’t at her home, she wasn’t at his home (despite Amaral calling his wife to collect her) so where do you think she was exactly?
At her nans down the road. Maybe.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #996 on: April 11, 2019, 06:44:37 PM »
At her nans down the road. Maybe.
Or maybe she was in the car with her drunken dad.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #997 on: April 11, 2019, 06:47:03 PM »
Obviously wifey was concerned for the child’s saftey:

“Unfortunately, this situation is not a unique and isolated act, and you Sir well know about other times in the past where I've also asked for your help. Once more, I ask again for your help, in order to guarantee Inęs Sofia integrity, and in order to localize her”.

Offline The General

« Reply #998 on: April 11, 2019, 07:13:21 PM »
Or maybe she was in the car with her drunken dad.
Or somewhere else. What were we talking about again?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #999 on: April 11, 2019, 07:25:25 PM »
Or somewhere else. What were we talking about again?
Wherever she was the child’s mother was clearly distressed by the father’s drunken behaviour and worried for her child’s safety.  Strange how Amaral’s parenting skills are never the subject of intense opprobrium from the “McCanns should be done for neglect” brigade.

Offline The General

« Reply #1000 on: April 11, 2019, 07:27:21 PM »
Wherever she was the child’s mother was clearly distressed by the father’s drunken behaviour and worried for her child’s safety.  Strange how Amaral’s parenting skills are never the subject of intense opprobrium from the “McCanns should be done for neglect” brigade.
I agree. Anecdotally he seems to be quite the flawed character himself.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1001 on: April 11, 2019, 09:23:48 PM »
I agree. Anecdotally he seems to be quite the flawed character himself.

I can see no proof, however, that he was driving drunk with his daughter in the car. That is what he has been accused of.
Result = happy posting.

Offline The General

« Reply #1002 on: April 11, 2019, 09:33:09 PM »
I can see no proof, however, that he was driving drunk with his daughter in the car. That is what he has been accused of.
No, I can't either, hence anecdotal.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1003 on: April 11, 2019, 10:29:23 PM »
No, I can't either, hence anecdotal.

It sounds like he and his wife were living seoerately quite soon after he was removed from the McCann case. I hadn't realised that.
Result = happy posting.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1004 on: April 12, 2019, 01:57:19 PM »
A TOP detective who snared Levi Bellfield has claimed that Scotland Yard could be sitting on "a real game changer" in the Madeleine McCann mystery.

Colin Sutton urged British cops to carry out new tests on the complex DNA samples found in the case that were ruled "inconclusive” in 2007.

The former detective, who solved more than 30 murders during his career at Scotland Yard, said advanced new testing methods could crack the case.

DNA samples were taken from swabs lifted from the McCann family's holiday flat and hire car after sniffer dogs allegedly detected the "scent of death".

Leading forensics expert Dr Mark Perlin offered to re-test the "inconclusive" DNA samples – but detectives snubbed his offer to analyse samples for free.

In the latest episode of Nine News' Maddie podcast, Mr Sutton was asked what it would mean if new tests found Madeleine's DNA in the family’s rental car.

He said: "On that basis, that that car was hired by the McCanns three weeks after Madeleine disappeared, then it is a real game changer, isn't it?

“Because there is no way, according to information that we have, that she could have been in that car.

"The big question then is how can her DNA get into that car three weeks after she disappeared?"

https://www.thesun.ie/news/3973072/scotland-yard-game-changer-madeleine-mccann-dna-test/
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.