Author Topic: Did the kids really do sailing on Thursday?  (Read 5010 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Did the kids really do sailing on Thursday?
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2019, 08:59:41 PM »
But you refuse to rule it out, right?

I have decided to rule out responding to your interrogations.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline John

« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2019, 09:05:14 PM »
A reminder to all posters to keep responses constructive and above all, amicable. TY
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2019, 09:09:20 PM »
I have decided to rule out responding to your interrogations.
I understand.   8(>((
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2019, 09:12:17 PM »
Who feels confident in ruling out the “dead beofore 3rd May” theory?  I do, anyone else?  Or should it remain a distinct possibility?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2019, 09:24:04 PM »
Who feels confident in ruling out the “dead beofore 3rd May” theory?  I do, anyone else?  Or should it remain a distinct possibility?

Absolute nonsense.  Of course Madeleine wasn't dead before May the 3rd, or even if she is dead at all.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2019, 09:37:32 PM »
Absolute nonsense.  Of course Madeleine wasn't dead before May the 3rd, or even if she is dead at all.
The thing is, despite all the evidence to the contrary, some apparently intelligent people refuse to rule it out, bizarre though it may seem.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2019, 09:45:58 PM »
The thing is, despite all the evidence to the contrary, some apparently intelligent people refuse to rule it out, bizarre though it may seem.

I don't understand that at all, so I try not to worry about it.

Offline Lace

« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2019, 06:27:34 PM »

Very bizarre indeed.

The McCann's were behaving absolutely normally up until Kate made her alert.    Now how on earth can two people change from normal to absolute uncontrollable  grief in about half an hour?    Surely no time to find a body and dispose of it.   IMO

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2019, 06:39:04 PM »

Very bizarre indeed.

The McCann's were behaving absolutely normally up until Kate made her alert.    Now how on earth can two people change from normal to absolute uncontrollable  grief in about half an hour?    Surely no time to find a body and dispose of it.   IMO

The parents displayed an unemotional facade in the days after the abduction. Why do you assume they couldn’t employ the same facade before the alert ?

How can we believe that the parents could so pragmatic that they could hold their emotions in check so they did not give the abductor some kind of kick but not when their very freedom depended on it ?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 06:57:40 PM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2019, 06:44:35 PM »
The parents displayed an unemotional facade in the days after the abduction. Why do you assume they couldn’t employ the same facade before the alert ?
Oh right so everyone who saw and heard them screaming and crying and in a state of virtual collapse after the alert made it up did they?