Author Topic: New Theory accounting for the death of Jonbenet.  (Read 67601 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: New Theory accounting for the death of Jonbenet.
« Reply #465 on: February 12, 2020, 04:56:37 PM »
00105  I'm disappointed.

Nothing has blown the new theory out of the water but it has got nowhere.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #466 on: February 13, 2020, 02:28:42 AM »
There are a variety of theories out there.  "21 things that Prove John Ramsey Killed Jonbenet"  https://youtu.be/bZ6fETjIprA

I have feeling every one of those "things" would also apply if John Ramsey felt that it was possible one or more of his older children were involved in the "kidnapping".

Someone suggested John and Patsy thought it was a joke to begin with.  I have no idea where they got that idea from for they didn't give an explanation.  If they thought it was a joke why would John ask Patsy to ring the police?

But once they had alerted the police they can't turn the clock back.  So what made John so determined to ring the police?  Was it being told to not ring the police?

Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #467 on: February 13, 2020, 10:04:51 AM »
I'm amazed at how many people think the small intestine is anatomically before the stomach.

"The Case Of: JonBenet Ramsey - A Pineapple Lie?"  https://youtu.be/Xdv1duGGDMc 
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 06:31:09 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #468 on: February 13, 2020, 10:34:10 AM »
"The Killing of JonBenet -The Truth Uncovered Part 2 Documentary" https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5x3vb5

That documentary aligns with the New Theory more than others do.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 06:32:40 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #469 on: February 13, 2020, 05:23:07 PM »

Why was the window photographed wide open when we have only John Ramsey's word for it that he found it open?
[This to me is so shocking.  What is that telling us?  I the whole of the crime scene video taken with a theory in mind?   I would love to have a description of the telephone wiring through out the house?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 06:37:53 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #470 on: February 13, 2020, 06:16:59 PM »
https://youtu.be/p54TPPPT7eM  "Katie Couric interviews Lin Wood regarding JonBenet Ramsey" 

There doesn't seem to be any proof that Patsy wrote the ransom note.  Well that is a plus for the New Theory.
Who would be in the best position to know how Patsy wrote?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 06:39:14 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #471 on: February 13, 2020, 06:31:10 PM »
https://youtu.be/aNvmjKwLwVc  "Dr. Lee Discusses Decades-Old JonBenet Ramsey Case"

Had the police found Jonbenet at 7:00 AM it would have been easier to determine time of death.   In fact she may have still been alive at 6:00 AM according to the new theory.

Was John with Officer French as they first explored the basement?  Was it something John said to Officer French that made him not open the door to the wine cellar?   I believe that might be the case?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 06:42:19 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #472 on: February 14, 2020, 06:26:58 PM »
00130  I have had a real boost to my ego.   In the year 1999 I worked out how planets could form in a solar system.  My planet formation theory got absolutely no backing on the science based forums but just last night on the TV news there was an article about a new finding and now they are saying scientists are going to have to rewrite their planet forming theory, which I believe is going to be very much like mine.

Will it take 20 years for people to come around to the New Theory for the solution to the JonBenet case?  I might not still be around to see it.   But let's live in faith and hope.

"New data from New Horizons' Arrokoth flyby hints at how planets formed" https://astronomy.com/news/2020/02/new-data-from-new-horizons-arrokoth-flyby-hints-at-how-planets-formed

Will the same thing happen in the JonBenet case?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 11:31:33 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #473 on: February 15, 2020, 08:34:10 PM »
00170  OK  Where to go from here?

Patsy seemed keener to find the perpetrator than John was. 
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 12:00:40 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #474 on: February 18, 2020, 04:45:09 PM »
00080   Last few days I've been a bit less driven in the JonBenet research. 

Does anyone notice the error in this documentary "The Unsolved Murder Of Jonbenét Ramsey"?  https://youtu.be/nhm-rBOsp0I?t=69 
John Ramsey supposedly had 3 kids from the first marriage not just 2 as stated in the documentary., even though I say in this new theory that Melinda wasn't his biological daughter.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 10:04:46 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #475 on: February 18, 2020, 05:31:11 PM »
https://youtu.be/nhm-rBOsp0I?t=135

In this study he says that two days before Christmas the Ramsey's had a Christmas party where 30 people attended.

Has it ever been established who attended that party?

What I'm noticing is that the incident with a 911 call being made on the 23rd  has features similar to someone practicing with the phones.   That could mean someone at the party  was checking out how well they could monitor the phone lines prior to the kidnapping.
Could the kidnappers actually have been at the Ramsey's Christmas party?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 07:09:37 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #476 on: February 21, 2020, 11:43:41 PM »
00628  for 3 days = OK

Some theories suggest the 911 call made on the day of the party was an attempt to see what the emergency response time would be. What a dumb idea for there would be no certainty that the police would even respond to a hang-up. It surely wouldn't get priority would it?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #477 on: February 22, 2020, 10:26:01 AM »
https://youtu.be/nhm-rBOsp0I?t=135

In this study he says that two days before Christmas the Ramsey's had a Christmas party where 30 people attended.

Has it ever been established who attended that party?

What I'm noticing is that the incident with a 911 call being made on the 23rd  has features similar to someone practicing with the phones.   That could mean someone at the party  was checking out how well they could monitor the phone lines prior to the kidnapping.
Could the kidnappers actually have been at the Ramsey's Christmas party?
If they were it was just 2 out of 30 people who attended the party.  Who was there?

One to make the call and the other to do the monitoring.

From Jameson's Webbsleuths ""Guest lists"

The Guest List for the Ramsey's Christmas party Dec. 23, 1996, 5pm-8pm
* John and Patsy Ramsey, Burke (9), JonBenét (6)
* Don Paugh (Patsy's father)

* Fleet and Priscilla White, daughter Daphne (5-6), son Fleet (7-8)

* Mr. & Mrs. R.A. Brown (Priscilla's parents)

* Cliff Gaston, boyfriend of Priscilla's sister, Allison Shoeny (attended alone, without his
girlfriend) Visiting the Whites - from California

* Bill Cox, husband of Priscilla's niece Heather. (attended alone, without his wife) Visiting the Whites - from California

* John and Barbara Fernie, son (10), daughter (14-15?)

* Friend of the Fernies - male (about 9)

* Glen and Susan Stine, son Doug (9)

* Susan Stine's mother

* Glen Stine's mother

* Larry and Pinkie Barber, two daughters (8 and 6)

* Joe and Betty Barnhill

* The Barnhill's boarder, Glenn Meyer, was not invited. He went to the house to tell the Barnhills something about the dog barking and was invited to join the party. He did for a short time.

* Linda Hoffmann-Pugh, her daughter, Ariana (12)

* Bill and Janet McReynolds (Santa)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another way to look at this -
There were 5 children ages 6- 8: 4 girls and one boy: 2 Barbers, 2 Whites & JonBenet.
There were 4 boys 9-10: Stine, Ramsey, Fernie & Fernie friend.
There were 2 older girls: Fernie & Hoffman Pugh.
The Ramseys had invited their circle of friends - the Whites, Fernies, Stines, Barbers, Barnhills (the Walkers were invited but did not attend) and THEY had brought assorted parents and other relatives.
In all there were 23 adults at the party (including Santa and his wife).
34 people at that party - THAT makes a rather full house!" 

I don't know if that is an official list or not.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 11:01:16 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 11:12:53 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #479 on: February 22, 2020, 06:04:03 PM »
Are we getting close to solving the case?   I'm sitting here thinking we are, as finally all the elements are there.

If I was to Google <JonBenet and "Christmas party"> I'd get the first hit on a Websleuths site "The December 23 party".  Now in there originally there were photos of those who were in attendance but these are no longer displaying.
But there still one small thumbnail size photo that does and there is a suggestion that it shows John Andrew there at the party.

"One more thing...Does anyone have the picture of all the adults at the party? I remember someone mentioning that they saw JAR in that picture so I would like a look at it", is one of the quotes.

[I don't seem to be able to display the picture but you can see it on page one https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/the-december-23-party.123338/

Unfortunately it is too small to say with any accuracy but Bill McReynolds is clearly identifiable.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 06:10:15 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation