Author Topic: Vincent Tabak and the Murder of Joanna Yeates  (Read 200788 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Vincent Tabak and the Murder of Joanna Yeates
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2016, 10:42:41 AM »
Will have a look Holly, and see what I can find out!

Thanks mrswah.  It doesn't seem independent? 

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2016, 07:34:05 AM »
Re Sally Ramage:

www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk

www.linkedin.com/in/criminallawyer1

Don't have a clue how she came to involve herself with the Tabak trial, however!

I've just had a look on The Law Society's register and I am unable to find a Sally Ramage:

http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2016, 11:59:11 AM »
I think she is American.

If you look at the link I put up, and then click on "the criminal lawyer", you will see a box which lists all her qualifications, memberships, etc.

Offline Myster

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2016, 01:05:39 PM »
I think she is American.

If you look at the link I put up, and then click on "the criminal lawyer", you will see a box which lists all her qualifications, memberships, etc.

British it appears... https://plus.google.com/+SALLYRAMAGE

Click on ABOUT.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2016, 04:31:18 PM »
Yes, I think you are right! She edits a journal called "The Criminal Lawyer", and , although she has degrees in Law, she may not have actually  practised as a lawyer: she appears to be a legal researcher and journalist.  There is quite a lot about her on the net. She has written about a number of court cases-----I wouldn't mind a job like that!!!

Her husband does practise as a solicitor, apparently.  She lives in Staffordshire.

Offline [...]

« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2016, 08:22:05 AM »
I too have doubts of his guilt, it nags at me and every so often i look back at whats available to research.

Crucially its his exit from his flat.. why would he go past joanna flat?

The more direct route for him is to turn left as he leaves the house and not right.

If turning right was the normal thing to do he would have seen more of his neighbours than he did, as he,d pass there house daily.

But I would think he would turn left onto the road/carpark next to his flat as his daily routine.

The double open gated exit is much wider and easier to access than struggling with his bicycle everyday going down the narrow path next to joanna flat.

And if turning left is your usual route out of the house, why go right on that night ??

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline mercury

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2016, 10:22:36 PM »
I too have doubts of his guilt, it nags at me and every so often i look back at whats available to research.

Crucially its his exit from his flat.. why would he go past joanna flat?

The more direct route for him is to turn left as he leaves the house and not right.

If turning right was the normal thing to do he would have seen more of his neighbours than he did, as he,d pass there house daily.

But I would think he would turn left onto the road/carpark next to his flat as his daily routine.

The double open gated exit is much wider and easier to access than struggling with his bicycle everyday going down the narrow path next to joanna flat.

And if turning left is your usual route out of the house, why go right on that night ??

Oh right
So you think he would confess to get, what a life sentence? Sigh

Offline [...]

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2016, 06:21:15 PM »
There are many people who have falsely confessed to a crime they haven't committed.

Offline mercury

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2016, 11:17:28 PM »
There are many people who have falsely confessed to a crime they haven't committed.
He pleaded not guilty initially iirc
I assumed he pleaded gulty to get a lesser sentence
What do you think made him plead guilty then ?

Offline [...]

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2016, 11:19:02 AM »
as a foreign national not understanding british law, and the evidence they put infront of him with the (partial) DNA, maybe he was convinced to plead to a lesser charge as if found guilty he would get xyz years in prison and manslaughter carries a lesser sentence,..

I found the trial bizarre ... A man who basically sat there and tried to explain how it happened.

Where were the key players in that?

Tanja Morson, did not testify, (she was tabak,s girlfriend, she would know his manner etc, she wasn't called as a prosecution witness or a defence witness)

Christopher Jefferies did not testify,

neither did her parents. Her mother said the flat didn't look right when she went in..

Where were his defence in defending him?

In the trial they explain away, everything,

So... he uses small garden gate, that makes him pass her door..

He goes into hallway and hangs his coat

he strangles her within 10/20 seconds.. ( i,m sure strangulation is an upclose and personal thing, someone who's angry, also 10/20 seconds is too short a time)

After killing her, he puts her body on her bed, goes round to his flat..

Then comes back, moves her body to his flat..

He put her in a bicycle bag..( he says as not to leave evidence in car.. so what about all the evidence he should have left in the flat up until that point)

He the puts her body in the boot of the car...

He goes back to turn off the oven, the tv and take the pizza and sock...

He drives to asda, we all see him in an asda... ( wheres the date and time stamp on this video?)

He dumps her where she's found.... Taking her out of the bicycle bag and putting the cover back in his car.

He explains her breast was showing because he'd tried to lift her over the fence but couldn't because she was too heavy.. (A dead weight)

So i don't understand looking at that scene, how if he can't lift her up over a small fence to hide her, how he could in that short space of time, lift her onto a bed.. carry her to his flat.. put her into a bicycle bag, carry it to the car, lift it into the boot... get to the second crime scene and lift her out of the car, take her out of the bicycle bag and then think... too heavy i won't move her.....

To me the idea that, you go into your neighbours who you have never spoken to before, kill them and then think,.. I must go back and turn the oven off, take that pizza and the sock on the floor??

Yet...... Leave a half drunk bottle of cider, which showed she'd been home..( how long had she been home to drink half a bottle of cider?)

To me it doesn't add up.....

Why not take her coat? bag ? phone? shoes?  If your trying to make it look like she's not there, popped out or something,

Also in the trail, it was described as a violent attack.. his DNA was not found in the flat, hers wasn't found in his.. wheres the transfer evidence???

I could be completely wrong , but it doesn't add up!

Offline mercury

« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2016, 11:57:24 PM »
There are miscarriages of justice in the uk system as much as anywhere else but he hasnt since said he is innocent or had anyone campaigning for him

I would have to go back and read all the info available to reply to you properly

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2016, 11:34:42 PM »
When VT was first arrested, he said he was innocent, and did not believe the DNA said to be found on Joanna's body was his DNA. 

He changed his plea to guilty having been in a category A prison on remand for several weeks.  We don't know how he was treated in there, or whether or not he was drugged.  We don't really know how he came to make his confession, only that he, apparently confessed to a chaplain , who could have been planted there by the police in order to get a confession out of him.  It is odd that Brotherton only started visiting Long Lartin in the January, just before VT got there.

His lawyers changed a few times too, and we dont know why.

At his trial, he claimed not to remember the answers to many of the questions put to him.  Was this because he had been instructed as to what to say, and he couldn't remember what he had been told to say?  Somebody who attended the trial thought he looked and behaved like "an automaton". 

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2016, 11:42:47 PM »
And, yes, as you say, if Joanna was killed in her flat, OR in his flat, by VT, why wasn't his DNA found there?

If he had killed her in his car, there would have been DNA  evidence in the car: lots of it, not only one tiny blood spot in the boot.

There is no evidence that Vincent and Joanna even encountered each other on that Friday night. Nobody is even sure whether, in fact, Joanna did die on the Friday night.  If she died later, it is unlikely that Vincent did it, as Tanja would have been around.

If he hadn't "confessed", there would have been no case, as the DNA evidence they had was not enough to secure a conviction.

Offline [...]

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2016, 10:38:42 AM »
Im at the moment, looking at video of christopher jefferies, not that i think he had anything to do with it...

But... he never gave evidence in court, and i noticed an interesting comment he made about recieving a phone call from Greg Rearon at half past twelve on the Sunday.. I think Jefferies means the monday morning..

Christopher Jefferies quote:  "I got up on monday morning and noticed I had a missed call on my phone about half

past twelve on the Sunday.

So it was very very unusual.."

This can be found on a video called Killers: Vincent Tabak  around the 11.06/11.07 mark

Found this rather odd.. as hed phoned joanna and noticed her phone was in her pocket.. Why ring the landlord before the police.. why not go round to the neighbours?? Ring her friends??

Offline [...]

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2016, 10:48:57 AM »
Sally Rampage,s paper about vincent tabak, says that there was no stomach contents..

If this is acurate, what about the cheesy chips?...

More important what about the half bottle of cider she drank, which was 5 mins before she was supposed to have been killed!!!