Author Topic: Manhunt by Colin Sutton. Are there comparisons with Madeleine?  (Read 47201 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Manhunt by Colin Sutton. Are there comparisons with Madeleine?
« Reply #735 on: February 10, 2019, 06:58:34 PM »
I won't ask for a cite that the PJ are exploring abduction because there isn't one imo. There's a cite for do Carmo saying they are still looking at all scenarios.

do carmo also said teh parents are not suspects and theres no evidence against them

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #736 on: February 10, 2019, 07:20:36 PM »
I won't ask for a cite that the PJ are exploring abduction because there isn't one imo. There's a cite for do Carmo saying they are still looking at all scenarios.
Do you steadfastly refuse to accept that there is clear evidence that the PJ have been investigating stranger abuction?  Even your statement above proves it.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #737 on: February 10, 2019, 07:53:40 PM »
Do you steadfastly refuse to accept that there is clear evidence that the PJ have been investigating stranger abuction?  Even your statement above proves it.

I have seen no clear evidence of the PJ investigating anything.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #738 on: February 10, 2019, 08:01:24 PM »
I have seen no clear evidence of the PJ investigating anything.
So is it your belief that they are lying to the public?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #739 on: February 11, 2019, 06:52:43 AM »
So is it your belief that they are lying to the public?

Have they spoken to the public?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #740 on: February 11, 2019, 07:13:31 AM »
Have they spoken to the public?
Yes.  You even refer to De Carmo’s interview above.  Now, when he says they are investigating all scenarios do you believe he is lying and they are actually investigating nothing?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #741 on: February 11, 2019, 08:08:53 AM »
Yes.  You even refer to De Carmo’s interview above.  Now, when he says they are investigating all scenarios do you believe he is lying and they are actually investigating nothing?

You need to listen to what he actually said instead of putting words into his mouth imo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX3u2Hp42ic  [29:33]
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #742 on: February 11, 2019, 08:15:01 AM »
You need to listen to what he actually said instead of putting words into his mouth imo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX3u2Hp42ic  [29:33]
YOU said that he claimed the PJ were investigating all scenarios then you asked if the PJ had spoken to the public.  You’re all over the place IMO. 

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #743 on: February 11, 2019, 08:39:03 AM »
YOU said that he claimed the PJ were investigating all scenarios then you asked if the PJ had spoken to the public.  You’re all over the place IMO.

Did I say 'investigating'?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #744 on: February 11, 2019, 05:49:43 PM »
Did I say 'investigating'?
Oh I see.  You want to play games.  You used the words “looking at”.  So you think they are just looking at all scenarios but not actually investigating any of them.  Rightyho then...  @)(++(*

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #745 on: February 11, 2019, 06:19:12 PM »
Oh I see.  You want to play games.  You used the words “looking at”.  So you think they are just looking at all scenarios but not actually investigating any of them.  Rightyho then...  @)(++(*

The PJ have never, as far as I know, said they're investigating anything.  Operation Grange seem to have just one theory "However she left that apartment she was abducted" said Mark Rowley. The PJ are willing to consider other possibilities. So as at Spring 2017 the two forces still weren't in complete harmony.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #746 on: February 11, 2019, 06:22:10 PM »
The PJ have never, as far as I know, said they're investigating anything.  Operation Grange seem to have just one theory "However she left that apartment she was abducted" said Mark Rowley. The PJ are willing to consider other possibilities. So as at Spring 2017 the two forces still weren't in complete harmony.
They won’t get very far “considering other possibilities “ without doing a bit of investigating too.  Do you think they just can’t be arsed?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #747 on: February 11, 2019, 06:30:02 PM »

SY are at a distinct disadvantage operating from arms length in London so I'm not in the least surprised that they haven't come up with anything significant.  Only the PJ who are on the ground are capable of bringing anything new to this enquiry but they appear to have given up.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #748 on: February 11, 2019, 06:54:22 PM »
SY are at a distinct disadvantage operating from arms length in London so I'm not in the least surprised that they haven't come up with anything significant.  Only the PJ who are on the ground are capable of bringing anything new to this enquiry but they appear to have given up.
When are you having your meeting with them?  Perhaps you can kick them up the collective jacksys and get them investigating for a change,  instead of “considering scenarios” and “looking” at the case!

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #749 on: February 11, 2019, 07:17:46 PM »

It's strange that they took it on given the distance, the language barrier, the different jusicial system and the cold trail. No-one seemed to consider the difficulties they would face, did they?
Result = happy posting.