Author Topic: Tony Bennett ! Misguided fool or fervent campaigner ?  (Read 23860 times)

amaraltheofficeboy

Re: Tony Bennett ! Misguided fool or fervent campaigner ?
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2013, 11:22:42 PM »
now i know that the person who started this thread is not experienced on posting on Mccann related forms. But don't you think he would have the decency to review the posts on here and give an opinion?

Wht start a thread otherwise?
    >@@(*&)

Offline muratfan

« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2013, 12:25:04 AM »
Tony Bennett, where shall I start..??

Well, first he lied and lied, and altered witness statements in the Michael Barrymore/ Stuart Lubbock case.. He left bits out to suit his idea if what happened.

Second Lee Balkwell case ...... As it is now been reopened, I shall be careful what I say, except, Bennett was contacted by Balkwell's widow, who pleaded and begged Bennett to remove pictures of her husband , crushed in a cement mixer. Bennett, just mocked her and refused this to happen, citing he could do what he wanted to, as it was in the public domain, and it proved Balkwell was murdered.

Thirdly..... The curious case of road traffic signs, where BentTit gave a false name and address whilst nicked for stealing road signs.

Fourth.... The McCann case. There are reports of him contacting the McCanns first off, wanting to act for them, citing his experience as a child Solicitor (more on this later). He was refused this and since then conducted a war against the McCanns, their friends and supporters and those that believe the McCanns are innocent.

Fifth...... He has never ever denied he was caught "cottaging" in public toilets in Leverton , Lincolnshire.

Sixth... He was disciplined and told he could never be called a Solicitor again after charging a couple twice for legal work he did for them, whilst they were using the services of the Solicitors, Bennett was a Junior for. Bennett, decided to charge them, using his name, and set up  as himself, claiming he did the work and sent invoices off.

Seventh.... he is a weasel, a liar, a complete c**k head, and IMHO never be allowed anywhere near a computer keyboard.

Oh and he said Karen Matthews was innocent and to Mick Philpott 

Offline muratfan

« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2013, 12:32:46 AM »

you reported a poster for nothing - repeat - nothing

A common tactic with someone we are discussing... On ever forum he is just a member  >@@(*&) >@@(*&) >@@(*&)

Offline muratfan

« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2013, 12:53:27 AM »

Offline John

« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2013, 08:56:04 AM »
He is undoubtedly reading this as he implodes.   @)(++(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Puffin

« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2013, 09:09:21 AM »
Hello John.  I have been seriously considering the posited questions and have dismissed the second one, which really only applies to his metric fun and games.  However, I do not think he is a fool as  such.  I think he is what used to be called an agitator, a rabble-rouser and as such dangerous.  He is an OAP, surely a time to sit  back and relax.  But instead he harasses people, disseminates material altered to suit his purpose and fills his followers with skewed information.  In a way I feel sorry for him, in another way I am glad he got his comeuppance in court.  I do not think he will keep to the promises made in court, in fact he had already broken them after talking to the BBC and then immediately started trashing again on the web so I certainly think he will continue as before.  Time will tell, but I don't see a good prognosis. 
Truth is the property of no individual but is the treasure of all men.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline DevilsAdvocate

« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2013, 09:25:47 AM »
now i know that the person who started this thread is not experienced on posting on Mccann related forms. But don't you think he would have the decency to review the posts on here and give an opinion?

Wht start a thread otherwise?
    >@@(*&)

Your assumption that I am male is wholly false, and I started this thread asking a question, that question has been answered by many contributors for which I am grateful.

debunker

« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2013, 09:31:00 AM »
I know you are very sensitive about your name, but did you know that very appropriately it is an anagram of Deviated Vocals!

Offline gilet

« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2013, 09:33:36 AM »
Hello John.  I have been seriously considering the posited questions and have dismissed the second one, which really only applies to his metric fun and games.  However, I do not think he is a fool as  such.  I think he is what used to be called an agitator, a rabble-rouser and as such dangerous.  He is an OAP, surely a time to sit  back and relax.  But instead he harasses people, disseminates material altered to suit his purpose and fills his followers with skewed information.  In a way I feel sorry for him, in another way I am glad he got his comeuppance in court.  I do not think he will keep to the promises made in court, in fact he had already broken them after talking to the BBC and then immediately started trashing again on the web so I certainly think he will continue as before.  Time will tell, but I don't see a good prognosis.

I believe he has only been an OAP for a few months now. Almost all his five and a half years of hounding the McCanns have been done whilst he would normally have been earning a living. Its an interesting question as to how he managed to take five years or so out of his working life to devote to this cause and many years before that on other obsessions of his. All these years without any apparent income. That's why I referred earlier to his legacy to his family. When most are earning an income to provide for their families this man has apparently been spending all his waking/working hours on his obsessions.

I don't feel any sorrow for the man, though I do for his beleaguered family. But I do agree with your belief that he will and probably already has broken his undertakings.

Offline DevilsAdvocate

« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2013, 09:39:19 AM »
I know you are very sensitive about your name, but did you know that very appropriately it is an anagram of Deviated Vocals!

And your point is what exactly in relation to the OP ?

I will just this once more stoop to the level you post at and answer that I am not one bit sensitive about the name I chose, I am very sensitive to the fact that by childish dissection of a name to form a name by which to ridicule a person is an immature play ground form of bullying.
If that is the standard of certain members powers of debate I'd rather they did not engage me in same as I will not respond.
The last 24 hours have truly been eye opening for me on this forum, the true measure of a lot of members came to light.

debunker

« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2013, 09:40:31 AM »
I suggest you grow a thicker skin and purchase a sense of humor!

The more you protest, the bigger the target!

Offline muratfan

« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2013, 09:43:56 AM »
DA...nothing about what I said?

I can also add that  Bennett claimed is father was a war hero, who SINGLE HANDEDLY took the German Surrender in Italy in WW2.   8-)(--) 8-)(--)

The old duffer claims he has the original declaration of surrender and was going to show it all to the world to prove his old man was there, still waiting for it though.

Also whilst at boarding school , Bennett (and he confirmed this), took part in some non curriculum activities late at night     

Offline muratfan

« Reply #72 on: May 05, 2013, 09:46:37 AM »
In this one sentence you have just answered who you are...

If that is the standard of certain members powers of debate I'd rather they did not engage me in same as I will not respond.

Care to explain why you have gone back on your agreement and undertaking, and what you said on BBC News at the time?

Offline DevilsAdvocate

« Reply #73 on: May 05, 2013, 09:48:32 AM »
DA...nothing about what I said?

I can also add that  Bennett claimed is father was a war hero, who SINGLE HANDEDLY took the German Surrender in Italy in WW2.   8-)(--) 8-)(--)

The old duffer claims he has the original declaration of surrender and was going to show it all to the world to prove his old man was there, still waiting for it though.

Also whilst at boarding school , Bennett (and he confirmed this), took part in some non curriculum activities late at night   

Hello Muratfan, thank you for the references you provided, there is a lot of reading up to be done from the stories you provided, once again thank you.

Offline DevilsAdvocate

« Reply #74 on: May 05, 2013, 09:51:30 AM »
In this one sentence you have just answered who you are...

Care to explain why you have gone back on your agreement and undertaking, and what you said on BBC News at the time?

By what powers of deduction do you reckon I am Tony Bennett ?

The moderators of this board can most certainly verify that I am not Tony Bennett from my location.

I shall await your apology Muratfan !